Kitchens 4 DIY Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kitchens 4 DIY

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Wanda Leonard

How do you rate the choice on offer?

Fantastic product and value for money. Staff are excellent, ploite, professional and very helpful.
Would definitely recommend and use again.
Thank you for your review and your kind words and we are glad that you are pleased with our products.

How do you rate the choice on offer?

Fantastic from planning to delivery. Carol in customer service was very helpful.
Thank you for your review and we are pleased that you are happy with the service provided. It would be lovely to know your name so we could thank you personally.
From all the staff at Kitchens4diy

How do you rate the choice on offer?

I have recently purchased my kitchen from this company and am extermely happy them. From start to finisb they were extermely helpful even to the point of helping my fitter out with a couple of queries. Nothing is too much for them, very polite and helpful staff from sales to customer services.
Thank you for your lovely review. We cannot contact you personally to thank you as you have not put your name on this but we are glad you are happy with our service.
Our team of experts work hard in making sure everyone gets the kitchen or bedroom of their dreams and we are always here to help.
From all the staff at kitchens4diy
N. Hawkins
Unverified Reviewer

I was looking forward to working with this company to plan our kitchen. We liked the look of the company and their showroom and what they had to offer. We went to the Homebuilding show at the NEC Birmingham and went straight to them. They were positive about coming to our home and drawing up a plan for our kitchen. We were excited to have them come out. We contacted them after a few days; after they failed to contact us. They were poor to respond and no contact at all nearly 2 months later. We are disappointed as they are a local reputable company that apparently offer great value kitchens and service. It's a great shamevening.
Dear Mr Hawkins
We are truly sorry that you feel let down by kitchens4diy. We have investigated this internally and as per your discussions with a member of our team an email was sent to you from our design director requesting you to contact us to make alternative arrangements regarding an appointment.
After getting no contact back from you we assumed you no longer required us to attend an appointment however we should have followed it up with a telephone call and for that we are sorry for the inconvenience. Sales staff have been advised to follow all leads and to call all customers within 48hrs.
Mr D Watson

How do you rate the choice on offer?

Great help in planning, prompt delivery and great product.
Thank you Mr Watson for your rating and review
May we also thank you for your custom
From all at Aristocraft

How do you rate the choice on offer?

We were able to have the kitchen we wanted at the price we could afford. No other kitchen company - on line or in a shop offered this.
Thank you for your review Mrs Hargreaves and its lovely for us to see the pictures of the finished kitchen.
A Richardson

How do you rate the choice on offer?

The after sales team in particular Carol has been very helpful in getting me extra parts and sorting problems with the kitchen units. Because of her helpfulness i will be using this company again as I am a builder developer.
Vicky Harris

How do you rate the choice on offer?

I needed some new shelves to go inside my existing kitchen cupboards (from another manufacturer). The original manufacturer has discontinued the line (kitchen is only 3 years old!), and Kitchens 4 DIY had the colour I needed!

In particular, Judith was absolutely amazing. Considering that this was such a small order, nothing was too much trouble. She arranged for samples to be sent to me and then double checked with me about some measurements she thought might be incorrect - and she was absolutely right, they were! (My fault!)

She then did everything she could to get my shelves delivered quickly as I needed them within a particular timescale.

What a fantastic service -thank you so much!
Mr Fox

How do you rate the choice on offer?

The help with the kitchen planning along with the actual quality of the cabinets and doors was second to none.
Mrs Keech
Verified Buyer

We are so pleased with our kitchen. The service from start to finish has been very good. If there was the odd hick up it got sorted straight away !
Greg Howe

How do you rate the choice on offer

Highly recommend, great quality kitchen for an unbeatable price. Very helpful.
very pleased with the finished result........thank you! :-)
Darren Luke

How do you rate the choice on offer

Very nice quality product for the money, would use again without hesitation.
Mr Wallace

How do you rate the choice on offer

Thank you kitchens 4 diy luke was very professional in the way he handled my kitchen from start to finish.
Miss Potts

How do you rate the choice on offer

Kitchen was an absolute dream! Exactly what I ordered. Great service, luke was exceptionally helpful, in designing and planning. I will be recommending this company to others
Mr Goring

How do you rate the choice on offer

We came across Kitchen 4 You at a Trade show at the NEC in Birmingham. We were impressed with the attention we received from what we indicated was a “casual” enquiry. So often at big shows the people on the stand only want to collect contact information but this stand was manned by people who fully understood the products.

Some months later we arranged to visit the showrooms. We were dealt with by one of the directors who took time to show us around the showroom and explain the construction, facilities and extensive equipment available.

We had taken our architects plans with us which allowed a detailed plan of the proposed layout to be carried out whilst we were there and with us being able to have our full input into the process.

We came away with the plan and they was no pressure at that or any other time to place an order.

As with many people we were very sceptical of kitchen companies having heard all the horror stories but we felt very relaxed and at ease all the way through the process.

We returned to the showroom some weeks later to make so minor changes and finalise the deal.

In due course, and on time, the kitchen was delivered and has lived upto our full expectation.

So we would have no hesitation in recommending this company. If like us you are unsure where to buy, this company is certainly one we would suggest you give full consideration to

Yours Mr & Mrs. Goring Badsey Evesham
Mrs Smith

How do you rate the choice on offer

I ordered the Ultimo Vetro in Blue Metallic. I had already had a design and quote from another high street retailer and the process was not only supper easy but i have saved over £2,000.

The staff that dealt with my inquiry were very knowledgeable and guided me through the entire process they made recommendations and suggestions i had not even considered.

It took about 3 weeks for my kitchen to arrive , the quality of what i received was absolutely fantastic. The fitter even commented on how good they were. I will without hesitation be recommending Kitchens 4 Diy to my Friends and family .

Mr Lane

How do you rate the choice on offer

Fantastic product and great value.
Great service
Mrs Umpleby

How do you rate the choice on offer

We were really delighted with the level of attentiveness and efficiency from Kitchens4diy. Everyone we spoke to was friendly and very helpful. We would recommend them to everybody we know without hesitation. Thank you very much.
Miss Hughes

How do you rate the choice on offer

Brilliant service throughout the whole time dealing with kitchen 4 DIY. They were very helpful from the word go and had great suggestions on everything we wanted making the process so simple.
Communication was excellent and would 100% recommend them to a friend.
Jo Winterburn

How do you rate the choice on offer

Our kitchen is lovely, extremely good quality for the money. Excellent advice was given in order for us to create our perfect kitchen, couldn't have wished for more.

We are from Northampton but the trip to Birmingham was most certainly worth it.

Many thanks to you all