Kitchens 4 DIY Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kitchens 4 DIY

enquiry@kitchens4diy.com

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Mr Thomas
"Kitchens 4 DIY were professional throughout the process, Martin was really helpful in the showroom as was Stuart. Parts were delivered on time as agreed. The kitchen fitted perfectly Thank you for a trouble free experience."
"We were able to have the kitchen we wanted at the price we could afford. No other kitchen company - on line or in a shop offered this."
"The help with the kitchen planning along with the actual quality of the cabinets and doors was second to none."
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Luke brought to life our vision of our perfect kitchen, he is always polite and friendly and willing to help although I did pester him at times, can't recommend your company enough. Thanks for your help and advice. Ron"
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Very poor customer service, wouldn’t use this company again,"
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"My wife and I were looking for a specific kitchen colour and design, and obtained designs and quotations from numerous local companies. Then we visited the Homebuilding and renovation show at London Excel in September 2017 and came across the Kitchens4DIY stand, and I’m so pleased we did. We asked at the stand and were told any colour and design could be provided, so we took the details and two days later I emailed our architect plan and ideas for new kitchen. Within a handful of days I received a reply from Stuart with drawings and costings. These were so impressive we decided to go and visit the showroom in Birmingham (we live in Essex) to see for ourselves the actual product. We were not disappointed, we were met by Luke who showed us the kitchen options, listened to our ideas and produced new drawings while we were there. He ordered free samples of the cupboards and doors and these were sent directly to our home so we could see them on site. The revised plans were then adjusted by Stuart at our request, which included bespoke larder cupboards. The price was fabulous and 50% cheaper than the cheapest price we had from anyone else for the same kitchen, so we did not hesitate in placing the order. Stuart kept us informed in the lead up to delivery, which turned up on time and when it did our builder could not believe how good the quality is for the price (he plans to use them himself in future). Tracy then kept us fully informed about the delivery and even helped with a reschedule without issue when the snow came on the original delivery date and delayed us all by a week. We did encounter a couple of slight issues with minor missing parts, however these were resolved rapidly by Stuart and Tracy without issue and the end result.... we have an Absolutely Stunning Kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend to everyone to use Kitchens4DIY. The product is great, quality superb, staff are outstanding and the price is cheaper than anyone else. Thank you Kitchens4diy you should be proud of yourselves!"
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"We found out about Kitchens4DIY at the Grand Designs Show. We were looking for a company who could design a bespoke adapted kitchen for my husband who is a full time wheelchair user. The product spoke for itself, its good quality and Stuart ensured us from early on in the process that making an adapted kitchen suitable for my husband wouldn't be a problem. We visited the showroom, viewed the product which we were very happy with and Luke and ourselves planned the kitchen. Luke was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and came up with many ideas which we took on board. We actually ended up with a kitchen Specification far better then we had imagined and for less money then we thought we were going to have to pay. The process was stress free with the kitchen being made and delivered on time. There was a couple of small parts missing but they turned up by courier and didn't impede on the fitting. Our installers had never fitted a Kitchens4DIY kitchen but from the onset were very impressed with the packaging, quality and the way in which it all went together. The end result is fantastic, the kitchen is now accessible for my husband but also, it's the focal point of our home. We were so happy with the whole process that we recommended them to my Mum who has now also purchased a kitchen from them too."
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Kitchen came well packed and fully constructed. I did have a couple of items missing but got in touch completed the appropriate form and they sent the items by courier two days later. I decided on the kitchen due its quality over the other brands out there, after it being fitted for three months now i feel i have made the right choice, it has been complimented by friends who have come round, some of which are builders. Happy to recommend to others!"
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Fantastic product and value for money. Staff are excellent, ploite, professional and very helpful. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Thank you for your review and your kind words and we are glad that you are pleased with our products.
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Fantastic from planning to delivery. Carol in customer service was very helpful."
Thank you for your review and we are pleased that you are happy with the service provided. It would be lovely to know your name so we could thank you personally.
From all the staff at Kitchens4diy
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"I have recently purchased my kitchen from this company and am extermely happy them. From start to finisb they were extermely helpful even to the point of helping my fitter out with a couple of queries. Nothing is too much for them, very polite and helpful staff from sales to customer services."
Thank you for your lovely review. We cannot contact you personally to thank you as you have not put your name on this but we are glad you are happy with our service.
Our team of experts work hard in making sure everyone gets the kitchen or bedroom of their dreams and we are always here to help.
From all the staff at kitchens4diy
"I was looking forward to working with this company to plan our kitchen. We liked the look of the company and their showroom and what they had to offer. We went to the Homebuilding show at the NEC Birmingham and went straight to them. They were positive about coming to our home and drawing up a plan for our kitchen. We were excited to have them come out. We contacted them after a few days; after they failed to contact us. They were poor to respond and no contact at all nearly 2 months later. We are disappointed as they are a local reputable company that apparently offer great value kitchens and service. It's a great shamevening."
Dear Mr Hawkins
We are truly sorry that you feel let down by kitchens4diy. We have investigated this internally and as per your discussions with a member of our team an email was sent to you from our design director requesting you to contact us to make alternative arrangements regarding an appointment.
After getting no contact back from you we assumed you no longer required us to attend an appointment however we should have followed it up with a telephone call and for that we are sorry for the inconvenience. Sales staff have been advised to follow all leads and to call all customers within 48hrs.
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"Great help in planning, prompt delivery and great product."
Thank you Mr Watson for your rating and review
May we also thank you for your custom
From all at Aristocraft
How do you rate the choice on offer?
Thank you for your review Mrs Hargreaves and its lovely for us to see the pictures of the finished kitchen.
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"The after sales team in particular Carol has been very helpful in getting me extra parts and sorting problems with the kitchen units. Because of her helpfulness i will be using this company again as I am a builder developer."
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"I needed some new shelves to go inside my existing kitchen cupboards (from another manufacturer). The original manufacturer has discontinued the line (kitchen is only 3 years old!), and Kitchens 4 DIY had the colour I needed! In particular, Judith was absolutely amazing. Considering that this was such a small order, nothing was too much trouble. She arranged for samples to be sent to me and then double checked with me about some measurements she thought might be incorrect - and she was absolutely right, they were! (My fault!) She then did everything she could to get my shelves delivered quickly as I needed them within a particular timescale. What a fantastic service -thank you so much!"
How do you rate the choice on offer?
"We are so pleased with our kitchen. The service from start to finish has been very good. If there was the odd hick up it got sorted straight away !"
How do you rate the choice on offer
"Highly recommend, great quality kitchen for an unbeatable price. Very helpful. very pleased with the finished result........thank you! :-)"
How do you rate the choice on offer
"Very nice quality product for the money, would use again without hesitation."
How do you rate the choice on offer
"Thank you kitchens 4 diy luke was very professional in the way he handled my kitchen from start to finish."
How do you rate the choice on offer
"Kitchen was an absolute dream! Exactly what I ordered. Great service, luke was exceptionally helpful, in designing and planning. I will be recommending this company to others"
Kitchens 4 DIY is rated 4.77 based on 61 reviews