Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Design Centre
Over A Month
Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had a proposed new kitchen designed by Will @ the kitchen design centre at Blackburn, along with comparable quotes from 2 other companies.
I opted for the KDC quote as it was the best design, although not the cheapest. At Wills recommendation we opted for all Neff appliances, the installation was satisfactory although we had problems with some delays due to the Building contractor not committing to the timetable being uncontactable, and not returning answer phone messages.
The main issue is associated with the Neff appliances, just weeks after the warranties expired the hob air extractor failed, shortly after that the warming drawer on the oven would not close with both these faults I had to call the Neff Engineer. The Cooker hob fault required a new circuit board, and the warming drawer required a new latching mechanism both these jobs were charged.
Although I considered I had been unlucky with these two problems, until a short time after, when opening the oven door there was a loud crack & a piece of broken plastic door mechanism was on the floor, the door jammed resulting in the oven being out of use for 4 weeks, I initially reported this in writing to the KDC but did not receive a response for more than 3 week [24 days].
This again was another call out of the Neff Engineer who replaced part of the broken door roller mechanism. I asked the Engineer if he had seen this problem before- he said "yes I have done a number of this type of repair & it's always on the same side of the oven that breaks." At this time I called my daughter explaining the problem with my cooker being out of action to which she replied I've had exactly the same problem with my Neff oven door, we have had to call in the Engineer to repair it. In my opinion & from my experience it is obvious there is a problem with respect to NEFF appliance in suitability of purpose, reliability & quality.
Also I would point out there is confusion when you ring the number in the handbook for a NEFF repair the call goes to a pre recorded answer phone message quoting "your Bosch appliance" on my first to calls I put the phone down twice & redialled thinking I had got the wrong number, apparently Bosch & Neff are owned by the same Company, but this is not explained!
In summarising -when I was in the process of getting comparative designs & quotes for my new kitchen one of the Companies [not KDC]when discussing types of appliances, they said they could supply Neff, but would not recommend them as they are very pricey and are no better & not as good as some of the British Manufacturers- you are just paying for an overpriced German name.
Unfortunately when I decided on the KDC kitchen I was recommended to go for NEFF appliances which obviously I now very much regret.
I have no issues recommending KDC the design service is very good, the only problem is they should not continue to recommend NEFF appliances, and also move away from the so called NEFF partner-whatever that means.
I believe it is important that any prospective customers are aware of my experiences with NEFF appliances & the unreliability of this Companies products - 3 faults within weeks of the warranty expiring -what can I expect in the next few years with such unreliable equipment?
Excellent from start to finish, very happy with the professional service we received. Would definitely recommend Rowan from kitchen design centre.
The whole team from the designer to the fitter were very professional, knowledgeable and approachable. We would recommend without hesitation.
Awesome designers, awesome plans and awesome installation, led to fantastic kitchen and room transformation. Roger and Rowan together came up with a design that transformed a boring kitchen diner, into a fabulous social kitchen and family room. Their foresight far exceeded our expectations and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was included from our wish list, from Quooker tap to recycling bins, every detail covered and ticked from the list. This is not the first kitchen we have had fitted, but it’s the first from KDC, and the best one by far. From preparing the room and delivery, through to completion, the project took shape. There was quite a bit of building work req as Rowan suggested increasing the window size, to give us a better view of the garden and allow more natural light in, we were hesitant at first, but took his advice, and instructed the KDC recommended builders to do this. Thanks to Rowan’s vision, and the build/ installation team, we now have a totally transformed room. The Neff appliances and Quooker tap are expensive but worth every penny to complete the look and usability of the kitchen. Roger recommended going with a bulkhead detail around the room to frame the units, this again was something that no other company suggested doing, but just finishes the look again and provides shape to the ceiling.
We couldn’t be more happier with our new kitchen, and would like to give a massive Thankyou to Roger and Rowan, for an amazing design, and a big Thankyou for the excellent work carried out by Ian the builder/ fitter, whose patience and attention to detail was second to none, and the rest of his team who were polite and respectful to our home throughout. Would highly recommend 👍
After two other designs and quotes for our new kitchen, we felt that Roger was able to tick all the boxes we were looking at. His design sold their product to us. We love the quality, texture and colour of the units. Everything went smoothly, from start to finish and other colleagues of Roger’s, in particular Rowan at their other showrooms were all equally eager to help when we wanted advice.
The finished kitchen was exactly how Roger had designed it and we are highly delighted with the way the kitchen works. We would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Design Centre to anyone looking for a new kitchen.
From start to finish dealing with the kitchen design centre was effortless. Our kitchen looks exactly like the design and we will receive so many compliments. We would definitely recommend
Very helpful from the initial design phase through to installation. Good quality product at a reasonable price
Definitely recommend
From the design process to the fitting, we would highly recommend. Nothing was too much trouble, we had plenty of opportunities to view designs and samples and make changes. The fitting all ran to schedule and all the tradesmen were highly professional and helpful.
Would highly recommend. Friendly and professional throughout. Love my new kitchen. Jenna (Blackburn branch) immediately understood the look we wanted and her design fitted our remit perfectly; fitter Craig let us know what to expect at every stage and was exacting in his standards (like us!); good communication with KDC/fitter at all times. Our finished kitchen looked almost identical to Jenna's computer mock-up. Units not cheap but excellent quality and finish. Costs and timescales were transparent and accurate throughout.
First Class in every way from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble. Our Kitchen Designer, Jenna, provided a flexible, innovative and customer driven approach whilst the installation tradesmen were highly skilled, professional and committed to timely completion of our new Kitchen. Overall we felt full value for money and are delighted with our new Kitchen. We would highly recommend Jenna and the Kitchen Design Centre Team
Will at the Blackburn branch expertly designed our new kitchen. We were impressed with his knowledge and expertise. Our finished kitchen looked exactly like Will’s original plan! Time scales throughout the project were spot on. The fitters, Craig for initial construction and Mark who completed the project were excellent and the finished kitchen looks stunning!
We would certainly recommend KDC if you are thinking of having a new kitchen installed!
Already done
Very friendly and helpful made you feel like a friend
Superb from start to finish. We love our new kitchen and the service we received from Kitchen Design Centre. Thank you John, and to our excellent fitter Danny. Top notch.
Maxine nailed the design for our kitchen from the start where others had failed. She was professional and knowledgeable and coordinated the work schedule effectively with our builders. We are delighted with the finished result, the fitters were first class ( Dan), and the quality and uniqueness the Kitchen Design Company offer sets them apart. We did have to have a revisit for some missing components but again this was efficiently done. We would strongly recommend the KDC!
Many Thanks
Rupert & Helen
Designer kept in touch prior to building work, then throughout the build -arranging regular visits, giving advice and overseeing project. installation went smoothly within timescales specified. Kitchen Design uses professional cabinet makers to give overall bespoke professional finish. No issues throughout- we were really impressed. The overall kitchen is fantastic with a wow factor. Would certainly recommend.
We had a really good experience with Kitchen Design Centre, the planning and design absolutely excellent and all project managed for you. My only criticism is the finishing off aspect of our outdoor area and the flooring I feel it is very cheap looking (not what the showroom sample looked like)and we still have parts of it lifting so disappointed with this aspect but otherwise would have given a very good.
Dear Mr & Mrs Simpson

Thank you for your comments, am sorry to hear you have an issue with the flooring, however we were unaware of the issue but will be in contact in due course to discuss rectification .

Regards
Will
The design service we received from Maxine was excellent. Maxine listened to what was important to us then came up with some fresh ideas. Very pleased with the result
5star service from start to finish.
Roger's design was brought brilliantly to life by the fitter Billy. The workmanship is second to none. The design is not only stunning but extremely practical for someone who enjoys cooking.
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.91 based on 205 reviews