Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Design Centre

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy

"From the initial contact to Will Hustlers visit and proposed design every care was taken to have the main criteria met, the design had to be accessible for both of us, easy to clean and care for. The design met all our needs, Will visited several times once work had begun to ensure all was well. The kitchen does not just meet our needs, enabling my husband to now use the kitchen but it is also beautiful. Thank you to all, the design, the fitters, builders, we would recommend kitchen design."
"Love our new kitchen, quality appliances and lovely units all fitted very professionally, would highly recommend Kitchen Design Centre."
"Roger at the Oldham branch listened to what are requirements were and designed us a beautiful new kitchen that both fitted our budget and gave us the look we were looking for. The fitting team were superb with Neil (second to none at his job) managing the project nothing was to much trouble. We were given a detailed plan of the work to be carried out and each tasked were carried out seamlessly. Scott the electrician and Daren the plasterer are top of class at their trade and Rowan at the show rooms handle all our last minute changes superbly. The products were delivered on time and with great care. Well done kitchen Design Centre you exceeded our expectations"
"I have been to various kitchen company’s, I am quite fussy to say the least and from the minute I walked in the door I was very impressed. They say you get what you pay for and it’s right! I cannot fault Chris Lunt he has gone out of his way to make sure the design and whole process went smoothly, and always available to speak to. Outstanding service and I love my kitchen. Thanks Chris"
"Chris from Oldham has been superb and I honestly could not fault him or the company from start to finish. The planning, fitting and the after sales service we received have been outstanding. I am very fussy and pointed this out at the start. Chris made sure my high expectations were met. He always went the extra mile. Units are excellent quality. Everyone comments on my new kitchen - More important though- I love it. Thank you."
"We have been delighted with the kitchen and appliances. The professionalism and service has been second-to-none. Billy project managed the building team exceptionally, which made the fit run smoothly. Billy our fitter is a perfectionist and takes real pride in his work. We would recommend Kitchen Design it ticks all the boxes, quality products, quality fitters, great customer service and more than we expected for after service care. We have enjoyed doing business with them. Jackie & Steve"
"Very professional from first enquiry to post completion. No pressure selling and technically competent. Able to answer my queries. The fitter I employed commented on the quality of the product. The after sales service was most impressive and I just love my kitchen."
"Good design and quality cabinets and appliances Fitting was not the best but any issues rest by Chris"
"After visiting other kitchen retailers and being sadly disappointed, Kitchen Design Centre was like a breath of fresh air. They gave us everything we wanted and more besides. We love our new kitchen and Roger and his team were so helpful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"We are so pleased with our new kitchen recently fitted by the Kitchen Design Centre at Hollinwood. We spent time doing our research and visiting kitchen showrooms in the North West and have to say that the standard of service and quality of showroom displays at KDC were head and shoulders above others visited. Our designer Grace Davids was excellent and the virtual plans were superb, nothing was too much trouble for her and at no time was any pressure put on us. Once the plans were agreed, the team made up of Ian Barrott (Builder) Andy Livesey (Electrician), Dan (fitter) and Chris (flooring) set to work. What a pleasure it was to have them all in our house. Totally trustworthy, great attitude and outstanding workmanship has resulted in our perfect kitchen. Thanks to all for a wonderful job!"
"From the initial visit to the showroom to the final kitchen finish, I couldn’t speak highly enough of KDC. Chris my designer stayed with the project from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. The fitting team lead by Neil were fantastic and everything happened according to the timescales they shared with me. Without fail everyone who has been to have a look at my new kitchen have gone wow this is amazing...... it looks so much larger. I highly recommend KDC if your thinking of having a new kitchen they were brilliant."
"My parents had a new kitchen fitted from the Kitchen Design Centre in March. The design service was very good, they listened to what were wanted and gave good, practical suggestions that we went with. I live remotely from my parents and they were happy to work with me, and them too. The kitchen arrived on time and was largely completed in time too. KDC also helped identify builders, which you contact yourselves. However knowing they work with a few building firms consistently takes out some of the unknown which is extremely helpful as I live some distance from my parents. We're really pleased with the kitchen and there were no horror stories, good quality, on time and pretty hassle free."
"Design fabulous. Came up with colours that compliments our floor. Fitter was great. Definitely recommend them . Suzanna listened to us and managed to bring everything together beautifully Many Thanks"
"Great service from start to finish."
"I cannot recommend this company more highly. Whilst living abroad we needed to renovate our kitchen in the UK. We contacted a number of companies by email. This company was the only one who could respond to our situation and needs. We were very impressed by their organisation, their clear and prompt responses throughout the whole project, and, above all, their professional approach. We are delighted with the results. Our kitchen is now a joy to use."
"We are so happy with our dream kitchen. It looks amazing just like when we first saw the designs produced by Paul Harrington which blew us away. Paul looked after us all the way through the process from start to finish. The kitchen was installed by Kieran and he did a fantastic job. I cannot recommend Paul and Kieran enough who both exceeded our expectations. Genuine Rolls-Royce service throughout and we cannot recommend the Kitchen Design Centre enough but in particular Paul and Kieran."
"Our whole experience of Kitchen Design Centre was outstanding. Our designer was John from the Failsworth Housing Units site. John listened to our requirements and produced CAD drawings that “blew us away” we were hard pushed to choose which of the two designs we wanted. The fitting process was completed by Neil and was again of exceptional standard and his work ethic was to be commended. Throughout the whole process John kept in touch and came out twice to see how things were coming along. All in all, we can not recommend this company enough for attention to detail, brilliant customer service and excellent quality products. A huge thank you to all involved with our kitchen from planning to finish - you’ve created our dream!!!"
"A LOVELY DESIGNED KITCHEN AND SUPERBLY FITTED BY FITTERS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD,WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION CHOOSING KITCHEN DESIGN CENTRE BARROWFORD"
"We love our new kitchen and utility ! Every part of it is just how we imagined it would be.Special thanks to Suzanne who integrated our thoughts and ideas to design a beautiful family living space and Kieron who project managed the whole fitting process and ensured that we had a high quality finish.Superb service from start to finish we cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Great range of modern contemporary kitchens, good quality materials used, competitive pricing and high quality installation. More than happy to recommend."
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.93 based on 153 reviews