Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Kitchen Design Centre
Own Driver, Courier
"From the start Simon listened & understood what we wanted and needed in our new kitchen. It was a great team effort from Simon who designed and guided us through the whole process together with Lucy in the showroom keeping us up to date. Craig the fitter did a great job with his attention to detail and professional manner. The kitchen is everything we wanted thanks to Simon and the team at Barrowford. I would certainly recommend them. Thanks again to all at KDC."
"We have to say the whole process from start to finish was done in a professional and timely manor. Much appreciated to the guidance and recommendations given by our designer and the friendly approach shown by her when problems arose. It was also nice to see and work with the fitting engineers who worked to the required schedule. A big thumbs up to all at Kitchen Design Centre, and would certainly recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent service and great finished product"
"Kitchen Design Centre did everything we asked of them. The result is a perfect kitchen. We would not hesitate in recommending them to anybody."
"Having recently had a kitchen installed by Kitchen Design at Brownhill, Blackburn, under the Supervision of Designer Will Hustler, I was very impressed by his professionalism and his willingness to listen to my requirements, at the same time as suggesting alternative ideas. The start date given for the installation was adhered to and the installation was carried out in a careful and considerate manner with excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend Kitchen Design."
"Great overall experience. Whatever didn’t work out to our plan was fixed immediately without issue. Our kitchen gets ‘wow’ from everyone who visits."
"Value for money Smooth prompt service No need to chase anything Installed to perfection"
"We had such a wonderful experience with KDC. Our kitchen has truly been transformed into a magnificent space that the whole family can enjoy. Simon listened to our requirements and fulfilled every one and so much more. We now have an amazing, elegant kitchen that delights us every time we come home."
"Due to various lifetime changes I have moved three times in the past seventeen years. Each time I have been in despair of the kitchen and,each time I was rescued by Simon from the Barrowford showroom. He saw how to solve the problems no matter how many there were - result one very happy customer three times over."
"Very pleased with our new kitchen. Great design created by Simon. Fantastic install of kitchen by Craig and the install team. The finish is first class, the look and feel throughout is very high quality. Kept us informed throughout and were flexible when our building work over-ran. I couldn’t recommend highly enough. I have already recommended kitchen design to sever friends."
"FIve star service from beginning to end . Everything ran smoothly . Would recommend KDC Barrowford"
"Simon at the Barrowford branch made my kitchen purchasing experience amazing. He listened and understood what I wanted and delivered just that. My kitchen is beautiful modern technical with excellent colour contrasting. My kitchen is everything I dreamed of and much more .. thank u"
"Suzanne was fantastic with her design ideas. We gave her a brief of what we wanted and she surpassed all our expectations. We are so happy with our kitchen. Mark Sagar the fitter was brilliant. I have my dream kitchen Thankyou to Suzanne and Mark ."
"My KDC kitchen is probably my favourite room in the house. It looks as good now as it did when it was installed over 3 years ago. Maxine and I definitely had similar tastes and she understood my vision for my dream kitchen straight away. If only every design and construction process with this complete house renovation had gone as smoothly and hassle free as the kitchen. This was largely down to Maxine and Craig, the fitter, who was really great. I would highly recommend Maxine as a designer. I love our kitchen because I don't think it will ever date. KDC gave us a high quality, well-designed kitchen that is both practical and gorgeous."
"Delivery of kitchen went smoothly, timely and efficiently."
"We love our kitchen, designed by Maxine. She was patient and listened to our wants and needs and then designed a kitchen that is truly the heart of our home. As we were building a house they were flexible with timescales as our build progressed. Everything from the design, delivery, fitting and aftercare was superb! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful kitchen."
"Having looked at various other kitchen outlets. There was only one choice, Maxine listened and seemed to know exactly what we wanted for our new kitchen project. Everything from design to delivery was very professional and we are very happy and proud of our new kitchen. We will definatley recommend this company."
"Alan & Maree Newton. KDC has provided us with the best design of a kitchen for the size that are home has. The planning and installation went according to plan and Will's design was spot on. We would recommend KDC to anyone that was thinking of having a new kitchen."
"We are so pleased with the design, installation and appliances in our kitchen which was designed by Will. All the men working throughout the installation were very professional and courteous. We would certainly recommend the Blackburn branch, where we purchased our kitchen."
"Our kitchen is absolutely fabulous. Our designer Suzanne did not rush us and we took our time to ensure we got an end product to be proud of. Whilst we had a strong idea of what we wanted Suzanne brought it to life and her advice and guidance invaluable. She was right about so much! The whole 6 week project went exactly as planned and we would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Design Centre. Almost tempted to move house to do it again!"
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.94 based on 67 reviews