Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Design Centre
Over a month
Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Thank you for a delightful kitchen. Firstly Rowan who designed it and the excellent staff of electrician and Gary the efficient fitter and others.Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Rowan's attention to detail re the design and use of the space was 100%. Kevin's fitting was perfection. Quality is top class. Would fully recommend. We love our new Kitchen , living space.
Very pleased with everything from start to finish,from Paul designing the kitchen to Bill taking the old kitchen out and fitting the new kitchen.Very pleased with the new kitchen and would highly recommend them.
Very pleased with our beautiful new kitchen. A big thank you to Suzanne for the sleek design & to Kieron for the fantastic fit, everything was professionally done from start to finish.
The small details which either makes your kitchen look outstanding or just OK were just as important as the rest of the installation, excellent experience from design to installation.
I would recommend KDC to anyone who will listen . From design to intalling to checking I am happy . If I needed another kitchen wouldn’t hesitate to go back. The quality of the cabinets is distinctive and I’m very happy in my new kitchen in every way . Thank you Suzanne for understanding just what I wanted.
The folks at Kitchen Design Centre are great. We refitted then redesigned our kitchen twice within about 18 months. The designer, John Crosby was great, incorporating our new ideas in to the kitchen he had originally designed. By using local companies to project manage it from start to finish they were able to deliver our dream kitchen
Excellent service from beginning to end. Love our new kitchen. Wouldn't go anywhere else. You get what you pay for.
Thank you Will for helping us select and design a wonderful kitchen. The quality, standard and workmanship are excellent. Just what we wanted. Thank you to Mark for fitting the kitchen to an very high standard as well
From the moment Lucy came to our home to measure- Lucy is professional thoughtful and extremely patient. Lucy is attentive to every detail, asked about Our lifestyle, our likes & dislikes, kitchen appliances wish list. Lucy designed our kitchen. We were invited to the showroom to view. Lucy had captured our vision, from the first meeting. Invited to attend a Neff cooking demonstration at The Kitchen Centre, (brownhill) (Strongly recommended for everyone, prior to purchase) Learning & watching how useful a steam oven, combi-cooker, meat probe and of course hot water tap would be. Then we (I) began changing my mind, as to which appliances, would be helpful, time saving along with being amazing appliances. (I love gadgets) Numerous notes made. Spoke with Lucy, discussed new ideas and could we (Lucy) redesign the Kitchen to include an ultimate dream kitchen. Lucy delivered an amazing design, with brilliant ideas. lucy is extremely patient, when I asked for numerous, tweaks & changes. Lucy completed as requested - always with a smile and kindness. Outcome of my request of numerous tweaks & changes, was back to Lucy’s ultimate dream Kitchen Lucy had designed. Words can’t thank Lucy enough for her dedication, patience and attention to minute detail. Thank you Lucy and Kitchen Design Centre @Barrrowford for our (my) ultimate dream kitchen.
Hi Will So just wanted to say thanks for our fantastic new kitchen! Everyone involved has worked so hard, been really professional and made sure that the whole process has been as smooth and efficient as possible. We’ve been really impressed with the quality of the kitchen and the workmanship, so please pass on our thanks to builder Nigel, kitchen fitter Mark and everyone else involved including yourself! I’m recommending you to everyone I know for a brilliant, high quality service and a beautiful end result.
From start to finish the whole experience has been amazing. Designing the Kitchen, chris knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was a problem. Attention to detail is fantastic, they guide yiur hand all the way through the process, they are always at the end of the phone 24/7. Kev and his team who done the install was so professional. I have never seen anyone work so hard and his work was second to none and Immaculate. I would recommend The Kitchen Design Centre. A big Thank You to Chris and Kev.
This is the second Kitchen we have had designed and fitted by Kitchen Design Centre. After the first we didn't go anywhere else. We had not even built the extension when we went to see Paul at the Oldham branch. He designed exactly what we wanted and we love it, it is beautiful. Our fitter was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and he was very neat and tidy with his work and surroundings. We had a problem with one of the ovens which was very quickly resolved and a new oven fitted. We could not recommend Paul and the team highly enough and would not go any where else.
Absolutely delighted with my amazing new kitchen. Fitters were really excellent and I am over the moon with how the finished product looks.
Jenna from Blackburn branch designed my kitchen which I am very pleased with I would not hesitate recommending KDC the completed finish is to a high standard
Staff (Lucy and Simon) we’re friendly and very helpful as well as professional throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
We were delighted with Suzanne’s design, it works really well now it’s in daily use. The units are great quality. Had no problems with anything & all fitted to perfection. We couldn’t have had a better fitter, on time, worked to get it done on schedule, very tidy too. He was flexible to work around our own electrician. He also came back to sort any snags....literally one door to adjust. Overall had a great experience from design to completion. I liked that the designer came back after fitting to check over the kitchen. We’ve had lots of positive comments.
It has been nearly a year now since Kitchen design centre installed our massive kitchen. No problem at all. Our designer Chris was excellent, never said no to any alterations we requested at design stage. We altered the design at least 4/5 times and gone back and forth to the old and new designs. He patiently listened our request with a smile and delivered a beautiful design. He is thorough professional. We strongly recommend him. Considering the size of the kitchen, the installation was done very quickly without any hassles. The installer Mark was another thorough professional who did a very tidy job. Cost wise Kitchen design centre’s quote was slightly less than the popular high street installers but delivers much better quality in terms of material and the service. I came to know them through a friend's recommendation and since our installation, we have recommended them to all our friends.
Love my new kitchen from kitchen design centre,all the people involved were excellent,professional and friendly and I am so impressed with the quality of the cabinets and appliances.Overall would highly recommend kitchen Design Centre
Very good design/plan Very polite Good suggestions Reasonably priced Delivery on time Refunds no problem
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.92 based on 185 reviews