Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Kitchen Design Centre 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Michelle
Very friendly and helpful made you feel like a friend
Superb from start to finish. We love our new kitchen and the service we received from Kitchen Design Centre. Thank you John, and to our excellent fitter Danny. Top notch.
Maxine nailed the design for our kitchen from the start where others had failed. She was professional and knowledgeable and coordinated the work schedule effectively with our builders. We are delighted with the finished result, the fitters were first class ( Dan), and the quality and uniqueness the Kitchen Design Company offer sets them apart. We did have to have a revisit for some missing components but again this was efficiently done. We would strongly recommend the KDC!
Many Thanks
Rupert & Helen
Designer kept in touch prior to building work, then throughout the build -arranging regular visits, giving advice and overseeing project. installation went smoothly within timescales specified. Kitchen Design uses professional cabinet makers to give overall bespoke professional finish. No issues throughout- we were really impressed. The overall kitchen is fantastic with a wow factor. Would certainly recommend.
The design service we received from Maxine was excellent. Maxine listened to what was important to us then came up with some fresh ideas. Very pleased with the result
5star service from start to finish.
Roger's design was brought brilliantly to life by the fitter Billy. The workmanship is second to none. The design is not only stunning but extremely practical for someone who enjoys cooking.
Thank you for a delightful kitchen. Firstly Rowan who designed it and the excellent staff of electrician and Gary the efficient fitter and others.Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Rowan's attention to detail re the design and use of the space was 100%. Kevin's fitting was perfection. Quality is top class. Would fully recommend. We love our new Kitchen , living space.
Very pleased with everything from start to finish,from Paul designing the kitchen to Bill taking the old kitchen out and fitting the new kitchen.Very pleased with the new kitchen and would highly recommend them.
Very pleased with our beautiful new kitchen. A big thank you to Suzanne for the sleek design & to Kieron for the fantastic fit, everything was professionally done from start to finish.
The small details which either makes your kitchen look outstanding or just OK were just as important as the rest of the installation, excellent experience from design to installation.
I would recommend KDC to anyone who will listen . From design to intalling to checking I am happy . If I needed another kitchen wouldn’t hesitate to go back. The quality of the cabinets is distinctive and I’m very happy in my new kitchen in every way . Thank you Suzanne for understanding just what I wanted.
The folks at Kitchen Design Centre are great. We refitted then redesigned our kitchen twice within about 18 months. The designer, John Crosby was great, incorporating our new ideas in to the kitchen he had originally designed. By using local companies to project manage it from start to finish they were able to deliver our dream kitchen
Excellent service from beginning to end. Love our new kitchen. Wouldn't go anywhere else. You get what you pay for.
Thank you Will for helping us select and design a wonderful kitchen. The quality, standard and workmanship are excellent. Just what we wanted.
Thank you to Mark for fitting the kitchen to an very high standard as well
From the moment Lucy came to our home to measure- Lucy is professional thoughtful and extremely patient.
Lucy is attentive to every detail, asked about Our lifestyle, our likes & dislikes, kitchen appliances wish list.
Lucy designed our kitchen. We were invited to the showroom to view. Lucy had captured our vision, from the first meeting.
Invited to attend a Neff cooking demonstration at The Kitchen Centre, (brownhill) (Strongly recommended for everyone, prior to purchase)
Learning & watching how useful a steam oven, combi-cooker, meat probe and of course hot water tap would be.
Then we (I) began changing my mind, as to which appliances, would be helpful, time saving along with being amazing appliances. (I love gadgets)
Numerous notes made. Spoke with Lucy, discussed new ideas and could we (Lucy) redesign the Kitchen to include an ultimate dream kitchen.
Lucy delivered an amazing design, with brilliant ideas.
lucy is extremely patient, when I asked for numerous, tweaks & changes. Lucy completed as requested - always with a smile and kindness.
Outcome of my request of numerous tweaks & changes, was back to Lucy’s ultimate dream Kitchen Lucy had designed.
Words can’t thank Lucy enough for her dedication, patience and attention to minute detail.
Thank you Lucy and Kitchen Design Centre @Barrrowford for our (my) ultimate dream kitchen.
Hi Will
So just wanted to say thanks for our fantastic new kitchen!
Everyone involved has worked so hard, been really professional and made sure that the whole process has been as smooth and efficient as possible.

We’ve been really impressed with the quality of the kitchen and the workmanship, so please pass on our thanks to builder Nigel, kitchen fitter Mark and everyone else involved including yourself!

I’m recommending you to everyone I know for a brilliant, high quality service and a beautiful end result.
From start to finish the whole experience has been amazing. Designing the Kitchen, chris knew exactly what I wanted and nothing was a problem. Attention to detail is fantastic, they guide yiur hand all the way through the process, they are always at the end of the phone 24/7.
Kev and his team who done the install was so professional. I have never seen anyone work so hard and his work was second to none and Immaculate. I would recommend The Kitchen Design Centre. A big Thank You to Chris and Kev.
This is the second Kitchen we have had designed and fitted by Kitchen Design Centre. After the first we didn't go anywhere else. We had not even built the extension when we went to see Paul at the Oldham branch. He designed exactly what we wanted and we love it, it is beautiful.
Our fitter was excellent, nothing was too much trouble and he was very neat and tidy with his work and surroundings.
We had a problem with one of the ovens which was very quickly resolved and a new oven fitted.
We could not recommend Paul and the team highly enough and would not go any where else.
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.93 based on 254 reviews