Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Over A Month
Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Already done
Very friendly and helpful made you feel like a friend
Superb from start to finish. We love our new kitchen and the service we received from Kitchen Design Centre. Thank you John, and to our excellent fitter Danny. Top notch.
Maxine nailed the design for our kitchen from the start where others had failed. She was professional and knowledgeable and coordinated the work schedule effectively with our builders. We are delighted with the finished result, the fitters were first class ( Dan), and the quality and uniqueness the Kitchen Design Company offer sets them apart. We did have to have a revisit for some missing components but again this was efficiently done. We would strongly recommend the KDC!
Many Thanks
Rupert & Helen
Designer kept in touch prior to building work, then throughout the build -arranging regular visits, giving advice and overseeing project. installation went smoothly within timescales specified. Kitchen Design uses professional cabinet makers to give overall bespoke professional finish. No issues throughout- we were really impressed. The overall kitchen is fantastic with a wow factor. Would certainly recommend.
We had a really good experience with Kitchen Design Centre, the planning and design absolutely excellent and all project managed for you. My only criticism is the finishing off aspect of our outdoor area and the flooring I feel it is very cheap looking (not what the showroom sample looked like)and we still have parts of it lifting so disappointed with this aspect but otherwise would have given a very good.
Dear Mr & Mrs Simpson

Thank you for your comments, am sorry to hear you have an issue with the flooring, however we were unaware of the issue but will be in contact in due course to discuss rectification .

Regards
Will
The design service we received from Maxine was excellent. Maxine listened to what was important to us then came up with some fresh ideas. Very pleased with the result
5star service from start to finish.
Roger's design was brought brilliantly to life by the fitter Billy. The workmanship is second to none. The design is not only stunning but extremely practical for someone who enjoys cooking.
Thank you for a delightful kitchen. Firstly Rowan who designed it and the excellent staff of electrician and Gary the efficient fitter and others.Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Rowan's attention to detail re the design and use of the space was 100%. Kevin's fitting was perfection. Quality is top class. Would fully recommend. We love our new Kitchen , living space.
Very pleased with everything from start to finish,from Paul designing the kitchen to Bill taking the old kitchen out and fitting the new kitchen.Very pleased with the new kitchen and would highly recommend them.
Very pleased with our beautiful new kitchen. A big thank you to Suzanne for the sleek design & to Kieron for the fantastic fit, everything was professionally done from start to finish.
The small details which either makes your kitchen look outstanding or just OK were just as important as the rest of the installation, excellent experience from design to installation.
I would recommend KDC to anyone who will listen . From design to intalling to checking I am happy . If I needed another kitchen wouldn’t hesitate to go back. The quality of the cabinets is distinctive and I’m very happy in my new kitchen in every way . Thank you Suzanne for understanding just what I wanted.
The folks at Kitchen Design Centre are great. We refitted then redesigned our kitchen twice within about 18 months. The designer, John Crosby was great, incorporating our new ideas in to the kitchen he had originally designed. By using local companies to project manage it from start to finish they were able to deliver our dream kitchen
Excellent service from beginning to end. Love our new kitchen. Wouldn't go anywhere else. You get what you pay for.
Thank you Will for helping us select and design a wonderful kitchen. The quality, standard and workmanship are excellent. Just what we wanted.
Thank you to Mark for fitting the kitchen to an very high standard as well
From the moment Lucy came to our home to measure- Lucy is professional thoughtful and extremely patient.
Lucy is attentive to every detail, asked about Our lifestyle, our likes & dislikes, kitchen appliances wish list.
Lucy designed our kitchen. We were invited to the showroom to view. Lucy had captured our vision, from the first meeting.
Invited to attend a Neff cooking demonstration at The Kitchen Centre, (brownhill) (Strongly recommended for everyone, prior to purchase)
Learning & watching how useful a steam oven, combi-cooker, meat probe and of course hot water tap would be.
Then we (I) began changing my mind, as to which appliances, would be helpful, time saving along with being amazing appliances. (I love gadgets)
Numerous notes made. Spoke with Lucy, discussed new ideas and could we (Lucy) redesign the Kitchen to include an ultimate dream kitchen.
Lucy delivered an amazing design, with brilliant ideas.
lucy is extremely patient, when I asked for numerous, tweaks & changes. Lucy completed as requested - always with a smile and kindness.
Outcome of my request of numerous tweaks & changes, was back to Lucy’s ultimate dream Kitchen Lucy had designed.
Words can’t thank Lucy enough for her dedication, patience and attention to minute detail.
Thank you Lucy and Kitchen Design Centre @Barrrowford for our (my) ultimate dream kitchen.
Hi Will
So just wanted to say thanks for our fantastic new kitchen!
Everyone involved has worked so hard, been really professional and made sure that the whole process has been as smooth and efficient as possible.

We’ve been really impressed with the quality of the kitchen and the workmanship, so please pass on our thanks to builder Nigel, kitchen fitter Mark and everyone else involved including yourself!

I’m recommending you to everyone I know for a brilliant, high quality service and a beautiful end result.
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.92 based on 214 reviews