KershKicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend KershKicks
Read KershKicks Reviews
Fast delivery and great service
Brilliant, quick reliable service more than happy to use again
Excellent, came in 1 day although postage said 3-7! Daughter is very happy!
I placed my order more than a week ago and have still had no notification regarding delivery however I have received an email to review the item! I contacted Kershkicks via Instagram but have still not had a reply..
I absolutely love my shoes! The service was very good and I would definitely order from kershkicks again.
Fab service
Easy to order, delivered swiftly and product purchased was very well packaged, not like some items from other companies. All good, first time I’ve used KershKicks but I will use again
They are beautiful! Delivery was exceptionally quick. All in all, great service. My Niece will love her very special Christmas present! Thank you.
Firstly the trainers are beautiful as expected... however given the price really disappointed the box is damaged, which is important given they r a present..... I messaged via onstage however no response 😕
Bought from Kershkicks now 3 times. Had to exchange for different shoe sizes, hoodie to big. Exchanged at the shop in Manchester. Great customer service there top lads 👍
KershKicks 5 star review on 12th December 2021
My daughter is very happy with her Jordans. Absolutely loves them, great service fast delivery will definitely order again
KershKicks 5 star review on 11th December 2021
Excellent service I ordered Yeezy and they were too small brilliant at advising best way to exchange them. Very fast and accurate delivery 👍
In store or delivered, always excellent service at KershKicks
Great services , will be using again
Excellent service and communication! Would certainly recommend 😀
Excellent service with prompt delivery. Thanks guys x
Second purchase from these guys, I’m so glad I found you!! My daughter is over the moon with her current recently ordered Jordans and will be even more ecstatic when she gets her next pair for Xmas! They arrive super fast, beautifully packaged and they are such good quality and genuine. I checked out soo many scam websites before finding this one. I now wouldn’t order from anywhere else. Super helpful customer services and fast response to email and stock enquiries. Can’t thank you enough. Might need to get a second job so I can keep up with my Daughter’s new obsession and get myself some next! 🤣🥰
Received my trainers in a couple of days which is amazing especially after being told by other shops they would take weeks to source. Product was fab. Not often you get excellent service all round from ordering to delivery. Will defo be my go to sneaker shop, thanks
Brilliant service and fast delivery thanks
Great service fast delivery