KershKicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend KershKicks
Read KershKicks Reviews
Fantastic service as usual 100%
Condition of the shoe was not up to standard.
Amazing quality, 100% authentic and next day delivery! Really impressed
Fast service
Best service
Highly recommend, fast and reliable service🤩🤩
Item came damaged upon arrival, when I emailed to discuss the damage they kept telling me to “send the shoes back”, very unhelpful, collectable has lost value but quick delivery.
Delivery was fast ! gf was over the moon with them 👌🏼
Got standard 3-5 days delivery and still came within a working day, very pleased with the quality of top and the service I received will definitely be back.
Easily one of the best shoe resale websites around, deliveries always come fast and the asking price for shoes is always reasonable compared to other resale site, couldn’t recommend these guys more if you’re looking to get your hands on some awesome pieces to add to your collection, 10/10 work guys keep it up!
My experience shopping at Kersh Kicks was an overall good experience. It was hassle free and the deliver of my order was extremely fast. The website is also easy to navigate and being able to refine your search by size makes everything much easier. I bought the Jordan 1 Mid Dutch Green and I am buzzing with my purchase :)
Having missed out on a couple of raffles for the Sacai Fragment in Blue, I contacted KershKicks and within a day they had my size and by the end of the week I was wearing them! Awesome service as usual.
Unreal service. Would recommend to everyone
Am in love with them 😍 Delivery was on time thanks
Class shoes, and super fast delivery
I think you guys are my new official shop for trainers. Couldn’t find much legit Jordan’s in the UK
Absolutely love my Dunks the service was so good came in 4 days!! Definitely recommend and will be buying some more to add to my collection
KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Bought Nike Jordan’s in the wrong size online and shipped from the Manchester store. Shoes were too small, I realised Kershkicks had a Glasgow store, ( which is set out lovely). I took the trainers in there and they exchanged to another size with no bother at all. Well pleased with customer service and will definitely be back. One thing to note is that these trainers run really small. I have Air Force in a size 3 and had to exchange these for a size 4. Thank you.
KershKicks 5 star review on 9th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 9th September 2021 KershKicks 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Parcelled well! Great service!
Great products, good prices & brilliant service overall.
KershKicks is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews