kate & tom's Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend kate & tom's

About kate & tom's: We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Michael
Verified Buyer

They had the right property on their books
Thank you for very much for your review Michael. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Tythe Barn. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

In every way. Touches like aprons and umbrellas made all the difference. We didn't need to worry about anything - really clear instructions, fully equipped kitchen. Wendy house in the garden and climbing frame all huge bonuses for the children. All perfect.
Thank you so much for your review and very kind words Charlotte. We all loved the aprons and umbrellas, so we're glad you do too. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Alcester Farmhouse. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Tobias

Good communication, friendly staff
Thank you for your review and kind words Tobias, I will be sure to pass this on to our team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Cotswold Edge House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Dave
Verified Buyer

Always friendly, professional and business like with Punctual and clear communication
All making it easier for the organiser
Thank you very much for your review and kind words Dave, I will be sure to let the team know. We try to answer any questions you may have to ensure you do not have any worries on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Polpier and Penpol. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Celia
Verified Buyer

They were very efficient dealing with our enquiry. They also responded to any questions I had via email quickly. I would certainly use their facilities again.
Thank you very much for your review Celia, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team! We look forward to helping you in the future, I hope you and your party had a great stay at Cedar Grange. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Adele
Verified Buyer

Always answered my emails promptly. Helpful.
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Prompt replies to e mails, knowledgeable and courteous staff to talk to by phone and a useful website.
Thank you very much for your review and kind words Amanda, I will be sure to pass this on to the team. We try to reply as quickly as we can to ensure you have no questions on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Pedington Manor. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Janis

Everything was great
Thank you very much for your review Janis, I am glad that you had no fault. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Wellacres House! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Kate and Tom's did everything to ensure our visit went well.
Thank you very much for your review Stephen. We always try to ensure you have the best time and that your booking goes smoothly. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Ferring Beach Houses. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Andrea
Verified Buyer

They provided us with all the information we required in a timely manner
Thank you for your review Andrea. We try to ensure we answer any questions as quickly as we can to make sure you have no worries on the lead up to your time away. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Taikoo. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Moya
Verified Buyer

Friendly staff and lots of information.
Thank you so much for your review and kind words Moya, I will be sure to pass this on to the team. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Freeth! Jessica, Head of Client Services.
Neville

Very efficient and friendly
Thank you very much for your review Neville. We try to ensure we answer any questions quickly to make sure you have no worries on the lead up to your stay. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Derwentwater House. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Lucy

Good comms
Peter

A well equipped venue
Verified Buyer

A lovely staff team and house owner that made booking very easy, a beautiful house, and champagne on arrival!
Thank you very much for your review and kind words, I will be sure to pass this on. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Gabriel's Hall! Jessica, Head of Client Services
John

Good communication throughout
Thank you very much for your review John. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Hyde. Jessica, Head of Client Services
David
Verified Buyer

Amazing time was had by all of us, a beautiful house, kept really nice, could not fault it, all the extra items some of us did not expect, ie toiletries. The grounds are kept beautiful too, the games, play area, games room, could not wish for more, well done, will highly recommend it. Thankyou.
Alison
Verified Buyer

Very efficient. Extremely helpful. Polite and friendly. An excellent service - Thank you
Thank you so much for your review and kind words Alison. I will be sure to pass this on to the team! I am so happy that you had a good experience. I hope you and your party had a great stay at The Penthouse. Jessica, Head of Client Services
Verified Buyer

The properties that are available are excellent however I think the staff could be more knowledgeable about the individual properties.

I also think the customer service from kate & tom's could be better. This is a premium/luxury service and as such the service should reflect this. As an example, I received an email on Thursday asking if there was anything needed before the stay. I responded asking about pool towels but received no response.

I would book again through kate & tom's but it would be good to see service improve.

On the Tythe Barn:
We were not greeted on arrival at the property and it took some time to get in. Our POC (Vickie?) was not particularly helpful either. We were offered a late check-out on Monday to compensate for the issue.
The house itself was amazing - great place for family and lots to do inside when its raining. It's in a lovely spot too and we went for a walk from the doorstep which was perfect. I would 100% recommend the property and I would return.
Couple of minor points;
- There was no chalk for the pool cues
- The duvets provided were too warm for the time of year. It would be ideal if you could have a sheet below the duvet as an alternative.
Hello,
I am so pleased that you found The Tythe Barn to be amazing, it absolutely is a beautiful house!

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had on arrival, I will be sure to follow up with the House Manager on this to see what happened. I will also pass along your comments about the pool cues and the bed covers.

In regards to the customer service from my team, constructive feedback is so important to us as a growing business so thank you for your honesty. I am sorry that we missed your email, our phone lines are open 7 days a week from 9am-9pm so are always available for anything urgent.

I hope that we can welcome you back to another kate & tom's house in the future :)

Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services
Samantha
Verified Buyer

The payment and booking was very straightforward. No complaints at all
Thank you very much for your review Samantha. I am so happy that you had an easy booking process, this always helps in booking a holiday. I hope you and your party had a great stay at Marsden Manor. Jessica, Head of Client Services.
kate & tom's is rated 4.66 based on 723 reviews