kate & tom's Reviews

464 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

David
Verified Reviewer

Good descriptions of properties. Easy booking process with cheerful pleasant staff.
Hi David,

Thanks ever so much for your kind words. We love hearing from guests once they've stayed with us. We hope you had the most wonderful stay at Wellacres.

Maddie
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to deal with throughout the process, it was clear what needed to be done at every step. The directions we were given to get to the house were spot on and easy to follow and Alison was very friendly and did exactly what she said she was going to do! The cake, bread, milk and butter were a lovely touch too - thank you.
Hi Maddie,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I really am so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us, i'll be sure to pass your kind words back to Alison and the wider team.

Juliet
Verified Reviewer

Great family house, clean and lovely position. To be ultra critical a few more checks could have been made with things like batteries in tv remotes, a few light bulbs, a blocked drain which had obviously been going on before our arrival, security lights which were on day and night - we could not find any way to turn them off and they did shine into some of the bedroom windows. But these were all all small things and did not mar our holiday, just telling you for the benefit of the next guests!
Good Afternoon Juliet,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I really am thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay at Holmegate House. With regard to your feedback regarding the house I have passed this back to the house managers who will ensure all is looked into and I'm sure all future guest will thank you for it!

Jen
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and correspondence all of the time.
Hi Jen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'll be sure to pass your kind words back to the wider team.

Janet
Verified Buyer

It provided a whole family with a beautiful experience in a stunning house and setting. Thoroughly enjoyed by all ages from baby to 60 year old. Thank you.
Sarah
Verified Reviewer

Came back with answers to our questions.
Stephen
Verified Reviewer

easy booking process and detailed information
Morning Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We've worked hard to ensure our booking process is as user friendly as possible, putting the guest at the heart of everything we do so I'm thrilled to hear you found the process so easy! I hope you and your party had a wonderful stay at Mangerton House.

everything was perfect!
Good Morning,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Marsden Manor so much, it really is a spectacular property!

Gillian
Verified Reviewer

Staff always very polite and helpful. Alison (for Hill House) very happy to answer questions before arrival and showed us features on arrival.
Morning Gillian,

Thank you for your kind words about the team, we work hard to make sure we're always putting our guests first and only giving them the most accurate and up-to-date information, i'll also pass on your review to Alison, I know she'll be thrilled!

Katy
Verified Reviewer

The house was fabulous, customer services were really helpful in the booking process and everything was as described. Maesbrook is highly recommended, as is Kate and Toms who made the process much smoother than it might have been with a bigger company
Morning Katy,

Thank you ever so much for leaving such a kind review. We work really hard here at kate & tom's to ensure all our guests get the attention they deserve. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Maesbrook.

Elizabeth
Verified Reviewer

Kate and Toms were efficient and on hand for any questions
Morning Elizabeth,

We pride ourselves here at kate & tom's on the quality of our staff and we ensure that they are always on hand whenever a guest may be in need. I'm so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with us.

Emma
Verified Reviewer

We loved the interior of the house and the garden space was great! The cake was also a really sweet touch (although we had baked so many of our own!)

The hottub was so fun!
Morning Emma,

Thrilled to hear you enjoyed the house (and the cake) Alcester Farmhouse is certainly a firm favourite here in the office so I'm so pleased that you and your party loved it just as much. I'll be pleased to pass on your kind words to the wider team.

Freddie
Verified Reviewer

What a wonderful place! It's great fun making such a grand place feel like home - and very easy to do. All the rooms are individual in character and very comfortable, the kitchen is endlessly well equipped and the Hall wonderfully situated for long, rambling walks. 18 guests were easily accommodated for 3 nights, with more than enough indoors and outdoors to keep us entertained, and plenty of space to spread out in. A really, really special weekend that we'll all remember forever.
Hi Freddie,

I am so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Tortree Hall! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the owner as well as the team here in the office.

Verified Reviewer

Beautiful house and garden, lots of comfortable space for family to be together
Good Morning,

So pleased you had such an enjoyable stay at The Orchard, i'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the owners of the property.

Elizabeth
Verified Reviewer

Kate & Tom's were always happy to help via phone or email. I had no problems at all while booking my stay and would recommend the website to friends, families and colleagues.

For Riverside Mill, more specific directions would be helpful. There's a notice at the end of the lane which says not suitable for motor vehicles which made me ponder if I'd got the correct road. The house is also better accessed off the B road instead of coming from the village.
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks ever so much for leaving a review, we're very much looking forward to hearing from your friends, family and colleagues. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team in the office and I'll see that the directions get updated with your helpful tips!

Philippa
Verified Reviewer

Everyone at Kate & toms were really helpful and professional. We had an amazing time for my hen do at a fabulous house and everything went very smoothly with no problems at all! Thanks!!
Hi Phillippa,

It was absolutely our pleasure! I am so so pleased to hear that you had such a good hen party at Langtons, it really is a fabulous house.

Lauren
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful and efficient team who are there to support you on every step of the way.
The house was amazing and exceeded all expectations. It really was a fantastic break.
Would highly recommend!
Hi Lauren,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful stay at The Hollies and i'll be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the rest of the team here in the office.

Annette
Verified Reviewer

Very responsive quality of property excellent and nothing too much trouble from start to end of booking.
Hi Annette,

Thanks for leaving a review, we really do appreciate all the feedback we receive and i'll be sure to pass on your lovey words to the rest of the team.

Pauline
Verified Reviewer

Great design and specification. Very well equipped. Pool much enjoyed. Cake much appreciated.
Loved the fact that we were the only guests on site - spoilt!
Would recommend mirrors close to power points.
Hi Pauline,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time out to leave a review. I am really am so happy to hear that you had such a memorable stay at Midsummer Stables. I will be sure to pass on all your feedback to the owners.

Verified Reviewer

Description of the venue was incorrect - it didn't have a hot tub and bbq as advertised
Hello,
I am so sorry to hear of the problems that you faced at the property, we certainly would not have advertised these facilities had we not been informed by the owner that they are indeed in the property.
I will follow up personally with the owner and ensure that our information is updated.
Best wishes,