Kara Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kara Group
Email, Live Chat
Read Kara Group Reviews

About Kara Group:

UK supplier specialising in medical uniforms and scrub suits for health and wellness businesses. We provide high quality scrub suits made from highly functional materials that also bring elements of style, comfort and technology to our customers' wardrobes. We have ranges that suit multiple price points, order sizes (from an individual to an entire practice or hospital) and design requirements. If you work within the medical, dental, veterinary or beauty professions, Kara is the place to source your uniforms. We are exclusive UK suppliers of Wonderwink scrubs and Jaanuu medical scrubs.

sales@karagroup.co.uk

Interweave HouseOld Power Way

Tell us how Kara Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Super quick delivery and fantastic quality work tunics. The coolest, lightest and smartest I've ever worn. Highly recommended. I won't be buying from anywhere else!
We love our new uniforms! We wish u had more sizes in other colours as we would like the grey too. We will keep checking back in the site
I loved Kara scrubs

I am usually size 8-10 and ordered XS and it was perfect
Trousers are excellent quality
Fab service and a lovely set of scrubs. Am going to buy another set.
Such quick delivery which is amazing considering the pandemic- love the Jaanuu scrubs are amazing- really good quality and have stretch really hope you start stocking more of their styles and colours!
Amazing service as per usual. Fast delivery and the best quality uniforms out there !
Incredibly comfy and a lovely fit. I am the envy of all my colleagues
Lovely pair of scrubs shame they are all
Out of stock now I would
Like to purchase some more
Prompt and well made scrub suit
Excellent process, quality of scrubs and delivery at an important time. Many thanks
Excellent service from start to finish. Website easy to navigate and I managed to get scrubs for my sister within a week which was fantastic. They are fantastic quality just what she needed. Thank you. Sarah
Brilliant, many thanks
Very good product, arrived within two days
placed order two weeks ago was advised 2 days to receive rang again four days later as not received was advised that didn't know why it hadn't been dispatched. emailed third and sixth of april still no order or response I was promise this order for 1st April. the money has been taken out of the account also we returned an order on 3rd april money has not been put back into our acount
Really happy with new scrubs - great quality, delivered swiftly - have had 2 admirers at work order the same the first day I wore them.
Lovely quality scrubs. Thank you for your efficient service in these challenging times.
Excellent quality, size as specification, delivery good.
Best uniform I’ve found in the 20 years I’ve been in the industry, love the style, very flattering, comfortable To wear and wash up very well!

My go to uniform 😍
Good quality scrubs. washed well.
I ordered Kara express items and despite what must be high demand at present they arrived as promised in 2 days. Great service.
I haven't received my order yet.
Kara Group is rated 4.55 based on 85 reviews