Kara Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kara Group

About Kara Group: UK supplier specialising in medical uniforms and scrub suits for health and wellness businesses. We provide high quality scrub suits made from highly functional materials that also bring elements of style, comfort and technology to our customers' wardrobes. We have ranges that suit multiple price points, order sizes (from an individual to an entire practice or hospital) and design requirements. If you work within the medical, dental, veterinary or beauty professions, Kara is the place to source your uniforms. We are exclusive UK suppliers of Wonderwink scrubs and Jaanuu medical scrubs.

sales@karagroup.co.uk

Interweave House
Old Power Way

Tell us how Kara Group made you happy

"I am very pleased with the my scrub uniform from Kara it's fit perfect as I always wanted a uniform. Next time I will order a trousers in navy blue. Thankyou"
"I love Wonderwink scrubs but had to buy them from the US so it was great to find a supplier in the UK. They were very easy to deal with, they kept in contact when there was a very slight delay in my order and I would have no problem recommending them."
"Excellent service. Very good quality material Logo embroidered on and very happy Will re- order when needed Very happy"
Kara Group is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews