Kara Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kara Group
Email, Live Chat
Read Kara Group Reviews

About Kara Group:

UK supplier specialising in medical uniforms and scrub suits for health and wellness businesses. We provide high quality scrub suits made from highly functional materials that also bring elements of style, comfort and technology to our customers' wardrobes. We have ranges that suit multiple price points, order sizes (from an individual to an entire practice or hospital) and design requirements. If you work within the medical, dental, veterinary or beauty professions, Kara is the place to source your uniforms. We are exclusive UK suppliers of Wonderwink scrubs and Jaanuu medical scrubs.

info@karagroup.co.uk

Interweave House, Old Power Way

Tell us how Kara Group made you happy
Brilliant stuff. The only thing, and this is more funny than annoying, two days AFTER my order was delivered I got an email from Kara telling me my order was "on its way". I was wearing one of the scrubs when I read it. ;)
Lovely quality smart scrubs, washes well.
Hi there,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you're happy with your purchase. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01484 508302.
Kind regards,
Kara Customer Services Team
I love the fabric , good service
Dear Maria,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01484 508302.
Kind regards,
Kara Customer Services Team
Loved the scrub pants that I was waiting for to match the top! Fast delivery and great service!
Dear Nora,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We love to hear when customers are pleased with their order, and really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope you really enjoy wearing your Jaanuu scrubs at work. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team on 01484 508302. Kind regards, Kara Customer Services Team
Good web site, easy to order event from France. Delivery fees aren t too expensive, it would be helpful to have the prices in foreign currencies (euros)
Delivery Time was shoter than I experted. Great quality of all scurbs, hope they will be comfy for everyday worktime
Dear Rosa, Thanks for your review. It’s great to hear that you were happy with your scrubs purchase. We've noted your suggestion of displaying prices in Euros. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on +44 1484 508302. Kind regards, Kara Customer Services Team
Very fast and efficient service and very helpful staff. Being a dog groomer I was interested in the veterinary scrubs, I had a lot of questions about the different materials and found exactly what I was looking for.
Good afternoon Louise, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We pride ourselves on our query response and delivery times, and it’s always great to hear that this is appreciated. We hope you are finding the scrubs very comfy. If you do have any queries or further comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01484 508302. Kind regards, Kara Customer Services Team
Had a parcel thrown in the garden ( I don’t allow parcels to be left) and my dog at the whole parcel as I have a very big dog. And even though parcel force have agreed its their fault and except liability Kara aren’t willing to claim for it to issue me a refund. I’m still waiting a reply from them.

I have bought uniforms from Kara before but this time no fault of mine or Kara my parcel was thrown into the garden for my dog to eat it. Kara wouldn’t refund me even though parcel force agreed it was the drives fault a I never allow parcels to be left. Parcel force have agreed to let Kara make a claim and will pay them for their loss but they wouldn’t claim so that I can receive a refund. As the uniform was ordered for a video I was doing for a new website as i didn’t get it I had to buy another from somewhere else to use on time.
And I’m still waiting for a reply for Kara.
We have tried to ring Claire to discuss, unfortunately the number she has give is incorrect. Also contrary to her advises from Parcel Force, we are unable to reclaim any of the cost of these orders back from the carriers, even if they were proven liable. As a gesture of goodwill we have offered to replace the goods ordered and would also be able to offer a full credit if preferred
Products are great . Lovely colour and nice cotton - but the delivery process was a nightmare which in fairness was down to Parcelforce but still it was not a good experience .. I will order from Kara again as the products are good and just hope this time the delivery process is better
Unfortunately, I am still yet to receive my delivery over a week following purchase.
Parcel force have failed to deliver my items on two occasions despite someone being available at the delivery address, nor did they provide a delivery slip and therefore I am completely unawhere of the whereabouts of my delivery.
I have also now had to pay an additional £5.50 for redelivery, despite Parcel Force providing a completely incompetant service.
Because of this, regretfullably, even if I am completed happy with my items I would not order from Kara again because of this delay despite these being essential items for work use.
Bought these scrubs for work as didn’t fancy the stand ones. Very pleased- good for and great quality. Would recommend.
Fast delivery and great service... Love the quality of this uniform
Dear N C Tichbon,
Good afternoon (name), Thanks so much for your review! It’s great to hear you’re happy with your order, and we really appreciate your feedback. If you have any queries or comments you’d like to give us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on 01484 508302. Kind regards, Kara Customer Services Team
Your sizing is huge. I took the smallest size which I normally have everywhere and I could literally fit another person with me in the trousers which were supposed have a nice fit according to the picture. I’m not happy that I had to pay twice for postage and waste £8 because you don’t give accurate information on your website and don’t make products according to the world wide sizing standards and don’t provide a return label (according to your website) if the product is not damaged and the correct item was sent. This order was a waste of money and time.
Good morning Natalia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you're disappointed in your purchase. As these scrubs are sourced in the United States, the sizing is not UK standard. We try our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, and we apologise if you feel this isn't clear enough. We've passed your feedback onto our management team to review this and see if we can make any further improvements.

As you've said above, we don't cover the cost of returns as standard, however, if you would like to send us a copy of your postage receipt we would be happy to provide a discount code for this amount from your next purchase with us.

If you have any further feedback you'd like to give, or if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team on +441484 508302, or you can email us at info@karagroup.co.uk.

With kind regards,
Customer Services Team
Kara
Love the items purchased and had no issues returning those I did not want (ordered a few different ones to try). Refund was sorted quickly. Good quality items.
Really happy with my scrub trousers. Super fast delivery too! Thanks
Great service and good quality products. If I had one tiny criticism....the tops are quite long. A bit too long for me. The staff were very helpful and efficient. I will purchase from them again.
I’m delighted with the scrubs I bought. They fit beautifully and feel very comfortable. So much nicer than the frumpy unisex scrubs I had before.
The quality is amazing! The fit is perfect! Delivery is fast! And they look amazing on, Thankyou!
Lovely robust fabric, nice little details such as pen loop, a good fit true to size. Worth the wait.
Thanks
Super quick delivery and fantastic quality work tunics. The coolest, lightest and smartest I've ever worn. Highly recommended. I won't be buying from anywhere else!
Kara Group is rated 4.47 based on 104 reviews