Jump shoes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jump shoes
Read Jump shoes Reviews
Order school shoes for a collection. Service was excellent, we had fitting checked on collection and advised to go up a size. Staff were knowledgeable and made my toddler feel very at ease. She really enjoyed her experience and is so proud of her new shoes.
Order arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and the trainers were great quality and perfect fit for my little boy. Thank you
Really fast processing and delivery
Fantastic - I wouldn't get my children's shoes anywhere else! Excellent range, wonderful service and fantastic sale prices.
Fabulous service, great shoes, awesome shop! We’d tried a few pairs of shoes and fitters and none were right for our boys. We went back to Jump after not visiting for a while and within 10 minutes had two lovely, well fitting pairs of shoes. Thanks!
Lovely, good quality, good service
Lovely selection of shoes. Purchased some online, lovely packaging. Unfortunately the wrong size but returned with no problems. Helpful in store with my children.
Very good quality and comfortable sandals , thank you
We travel from London to visit my parents in Newcastle and always make sure to stop by Jump for shoes for our toddler. The staff are always so helpful and knowledgable. They take so much care to check that our son’s shoes fit properly and are so friendly and warm. Wonderful selection of shoes. Thank you!
I was really pleased with the online service. It was very easy to order online and we were alerted that our shoes were ready to pick up very quickly. They were ready to pick up as soon as I visited the store and were beautifully gift wrapped and packaged. Great service, many thanks x
Brilliant customer service and great price. Thank you!
Absolutely amazing customer service always pleasant and friendly. wouldn’t go anywhere else x
Excellent service! Speedy delivery and beautifully packaged parcel, love the little personalised note! Would highly recommend to anyone and I think I have now found my go to place for children's shoes. Thank you Jump Shoes
Jump shoes 5 star review on 20th June 2022
Great communication and help for a pair of shoes to fit my daughter’s very narrow feet. Prompt delivery with eco packaging. Will use company again.
Super beautifully made shoes and thankfully fit perfectly ! Quick delivery -Nicely packaged too
Great sandals :) delivered on time
Fantastic service as ever from the team at Jump! I ordered online but they were still happy to fit these shoes on my daughter to ensure the best fit. Couldn't recommend this shop more!
Ordered (adult) sea salt sandals in tan for summer - perfect! Quick delivery to store, staff super helpful and made the experience a delight!
Brilliant staff and service. I
We love Jump shoes! My son has very slim feet which don't always suit the high street brands, and the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable in helping us find the right style for his feet. They are also great with the kids during the fittings.
Jump shoes is rated 5.0 based on 22 reviews