Jump shoes Reviews

5 Rating 6 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Jump shoes
Read Jump shoes Reviews
Fantastic service as ever from the team at Jump! I ordered online but they were still happy to fit these shoes on my daughter to ensure the best fit. Couldn't recommend this shop more!
Ordered (adult) sea salt sandals in tan for summer - perfect! Quick delivery to store, staff super helpful and made the experience a delight!
Brilliant staff and service. I
We love Jump shoes! My son has very slim feet which don't always suit the high street brands, and the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable in helping us find the right style for his feet. They are also great with the kids during the fittings.
Love this shop! I live too far away to pop by in person, but website is easy to order through and great communication to keep me updated on my delivery. Everything was beautifully packaged and you can tell care was taken to make online shopping as much as an experience as in store would be with lots of personal touches.
Jump shoes 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 Jump shoes 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Lovely staff and care taken to package beautifully. I picked up the parcel from the store as I was local. Thank you
Jump shoes is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews