Jump shoes Reviews

5 Rating 14 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Jump shoes
Read Jump shoes Reviews
We travel from London to visit my parents in Newcastle and always make sure to stop by Jump for shoes for our toddler. The staff are always so helpful and knowledgable. They take so much care to check that our son’s shoes fit properly and are so friendly and warm. Wonderful selection of shoes. Thank you!
I was really pleased with the online service. It was very easy to order online and we were alerted that our shoes were ready to pick up very quickly. They were ready to pick up as soon as I visited the store and were beautifully gift wrapped and packaged. Great service, many thanks x
Brilliant customer service and great price. Thank you!
Absolutely amazing customer service always pleasant and friendly. wouldn’t go anywhere else x
Excellent service! Speedy delivery and beautifully packaged parcel, love the little personalised note! Would highly recommend to anyone and I think I have now found my go to place for children's shoes. Thank you Jump Shoes
Jump shoes 5 star review on 20th June 2022
Great communication and help for a pair of shoes to fit my daughter’s very narrow feet. Prompt delivery with eco packaging. Will use company again.
Super beautifully made shoes and thankfully fit perfectly ! Quick delivery -Nicely packaged too
Great sandals :) delivered on time
Fantastic service as ever from the team at Jump! I ordered online but they were still happy to fit these shoes on my daughter to ensure the best fit. Couldn't recommend this shop more!
Ordered (adult) sea salt sandals in tan for summer - perfect! Quick delivery to store, staff super helpful and made the experience a delight!
Brilliant staff and service. I
We love Jump shoes! My son has very slim feet which don't always suit the high street brands, and the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable in helping us find the right style for his feet. They are also great with the kids during the fittings.
Love this shop! I live too far away to pop by in person, but website is easy to order through and great communication to keep me updated on my delivery. Everything was beautifully packaged and you can tell care was taken to make online shopping as much as an experience as in store would be with lots of personal touches.
Jump shoes 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 Jump shoes 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Lovely staff and care taken to package beautifully. I picked up the parcel from the store as I was local. Thank you
Jump shoes is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews