JB Doors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend JB Doors Ltd
Read JB Doors Ltd Reviews

Tell us how JB Doors Ltd made you happy
Had an electric roller door fitted this week. Very happy with the finished job and the quality of the installation. The two fitters ( sorry don't know your names ) were courteous, professional and did a very good job, and left no mess. We were given a tutorial on operation and any issues. Getting positive reaction from neighbours as well.
Had a new garage door fitted by a great team from JB Doors. The team arrived to the minute. Did a brilliant job, left everywhere clean and tidy. They maintained social distancing explained how to operate the door and cleaned the keys and remotes.
My wife's reaction when she saw the finished door for the first time was "It's better than I expected" I have to agree.
After being let down by another local company JB came through with an excellent product on the date it was scheduled in for by pleasant, tidy and efficient fitters at an agreeably cost.
Would highly recommend.
Phil should have told me to level the left garage lintel so the black plastic cover could be fitted. It doesn't look finished
Apart from that it's excellent
Fab customer service, came out when they said they would, tidied up after themselves. Kept social distancing, cleaned the lock and keys when they were done. Would highly recommend, thanks guys! Competitively priced.
Great customer service, came when they said they would, love my new garage door. Kept social distancing and cleaned handles and keys too. Fab! Thank you. Would totally recommend. I couldn’t be more satisfied with this company. Great price! Thank you.
Fantastic job done nice and simple lovely people. Thank you
Excellent service staff are very good
I will recommend them to anyone
My electric garage door was fitted on Monday 11th May, on the first day that the Covid 19 lockdown was eased. Communication was superb and I was informed how social diatancing rules would be observed. On the day, the fitters arrived on time and did a wonderful job, cleaning and tidying up and demonstrating the door at a safe distance. They were courteous and helpful. I would recommend this business to anyone
Had our roller electric door fitted with JB Doors in early 1990’s. Never had any problem in all those years, until latter end of last year 2019, when the motor ceased. Rang JB Doors to see what could be done. Spoke to Paul who was so helpful. Now I have our door working again, I highly recommend them. Nothing was too much trouble. Thankyou JB Doors to everyone from Paul and the men who fitted the new motor. :-)
We are both in our 80's. A time when the thought of work being done becomes a problem but......
Yesterday 18th December we had a roller garage door fitted. Everything from initial contact, survey and installation was carried out to the highest possible standard by friendly dedicated people. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with them. They left the site spotless and are all a credit to the firm. Many thanks.
Yesterday we had our new composite front door fitted - Both the initial meeting / sale with Phil and subsequently the experienced fitters who came yesterday couldn't have been more helpful and obliging the door / trim / fit looks absolutely fantastic! Tradesmen & Craftsmen at its absolute finest - I can highly recommend to use this company and they do a brilliant job! Thankyou So Much
We were delighted with our new garage door and front door which you fitted on Monday 21st October. Not only do the doors look great but your fitters were exemplary – they made no mess at all either inside or out and they took all rubbish away with them. We were very impressed as this is not usually the case when work is carried out.

Thanks again and we will certainly be spreading the word to others.
New garage electric roller door fitted today. The installation, which wasn't basic, was completed and finished off expertly and to a very high standard. The service from first contact with JB Doors, then the survey by Andy who described each step of the installation process, and finally to the installation has been exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending JB Doors to anyone considering a new garage door....and their prices are very competitive and great value for money for the high level of product and install.
I'd like to say thanks to the team at JB doors for the friendliness, helpfulness and effort of repairing my Garage door. It now works like a brand new model and will be happy to recommend to family and friends.
Thanks again
As an expat landlord, all communication was by email, Andy was very patient with my many questions and finally offered a good door at a fair price. From photos, the door looks to be of good quality and professionally installed.
A very efficient company, I would recommend to anyone
Great job, very professional & tidy workmanship. I would highly recommend their service.
From quotation to fitting fantastic service. All staff I dealt with were polite, courteous and very friendly, no pushy salesman, the two young fitting guys were brilliant (even when I did turn up to tell them they had the wrong house) sorry lads 😁 loving the new door too. Thank you JB doors. Would definitely recomend
I've had my electric door for a couple of months now. Delighted not only as it is alarmed but also as I can open the door and get into the garage without standing in the bad weather. Gone are the days when the rain drips down my sleeve 🙂.
Pleasant, helpful sales and installation staff also helps.
Thanks JB Doors
Very pleased with the service, the 2 men where very polite, and did a good job.
JB Doors Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 90 reviews