JB Doors Ltd Reviews

JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
Very impressed with the quality of my new garage door, customer information and care and the ease and efficiency of installation. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service from start to finish.. professional work men who left my drive clean and tidy… well done Jb doors
Had two garage doors fitted last week and am absolutely delighted with the quality of product, standard of workmanship and affordability. Would definitely recommend. Thanks to all at JB.
Excellent service from ordering to fitting. Good quality, value for money Fitted to a high standard and left no mess at all old garage doors taken away. Highly delighted with the finished product. Thank you.
I had new garage doors fitted yesterday and I was delighted with the finished product. The fitters arrived promptly, they were very pleasant and efficient and when they had finished they cleaned up very thoroughly. I was very impressed by everything they did and I would very positively recommended JB Doors.
JB have just fitted a stunning double width automatic composite garage door to our property. Excellent security & workmanship. Would have no hesitation in recommending them - definite 5 star service. J.D. Rotherham.
Very pleased indeed with the installation of a new garage door carried out by JB Doors. Efficient service by the installation team. We would definitely recommend this company.
Service from start to finish was painless,the Fixers turned up today on time ,polite ,helpful and cleaned up when the work was completed ,the standard of work is to a high standard and JB need to give themselves a big pat on the back for the service they are providing ,would recommend this company to anyone ,Well everybody
Excellent service from beginning to end. Excellent product at competitive prices. First class workmanship. Left everything cleaner and more tidy than they found it. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend JB DOORS. Pete and Sue McKenzie
A single brick pillar on both side walls makes my garage very tight and my new hybrid car has an automatic handbrake, which means that I am unable to roll the car in and out manually, as I usually do. I contacted JB and when Phil Dyson rang me back, he suggested that the new car's handbook could reveal how to disable the automatic setting of the handbrake. I couldn't believe that Phil would miss out on a potential sale to give me such advice to save me money. He was right but the engine immobiliser still prevented manual moving of the car. Phil came to visit and I was not disappointed. He is not a typical salesman but a very warm, genuine and decent man. I ordered side hinged door but covid19 delayed their installation and my builder neighbour removed the brick pillar for me. I cancelled my order, fully prepared to lose my deposit and possibly pay more but Phil refunded it in full with his best wishes. If I ever do need a new garage door, I will purchase from JB. If the quality of their product and its installation is as good as their integrity, I will not be disappointed.
Excellent product, installation and customer service
From my first initial email contact right up to the fitting service, JB Doors have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Andy, Kim, Lucy and the 2 fitters were all very professional and friendly and I got a great Automated Alluguard door fitted which looks really nice. Proper local company, great service and good prices too. Highly recommended!
Had an electric roller door fitted this week. Very happy with the finished job and the quality of the installation. The two fitters ( sorry don't know your names ) were courteous, professional and did a very good job, and left no mess. We were given a tutorial on operation and any issues. Getting positive reaction from neighbours as well.
All looked good until installation day. Of the 2 doors, one has been manufactured wrong. Fitters still installed. I inspected after they had gone and spotted the issue. Taken 5 weeks so far and no sign of fixing yet.
Had a new garage door fitted by a great team from JB Doors. The team arrived to the minute. Did a brilliant job, left everywhere clean and tidy. They maintained social distancing explained how to operate the door and cleaned the keys and remotes. My wife's reaction when she saw the finished door for the first time was "It's better than I expected" I have to agree.
After being let down by another local company JB came through with an excellent product on the date it was scheduled in for by pleasant, tidy and efficient fitters at an agreeably cost. Would highly recommend.
Phil should have told me to level the left garage lintel so the black plastic cover could be fitted. It doesn't look finished Apart from that it's excellent
Fab customer service, came out when they said they would, tidied up after themselves. Kept social distancing, cleaned the lock and keys when they were done. Would highly recommend, thanks guys! Competitively priced.
Great customer service, came when they said they would, love my new garage door. Kept social distancing and cleaned handles and keys too. Fab! Thank you. Would totally recommend. I couldn’t be more satisfied with this company. Great price! Thank you.
Fantastic job done nice and simple lovely people. Thank you
JB Doors Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 101 reviews