JB Doors Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend JB Doors Ltd
Read JB Doors Ltd Reviews

Tell us how JB Doors Ltd made you happy
We were delighted with our new garage door and front door which you fitted on Monday 21st October. Not only do the doors look great but your fitters were exemplary – they made no mess at all either inside or out and they took all rubbish away with them. We were very impressed as this is not usually the case when work is carried out.

Thanks again and we will certainly be spreading the word to others.
Original quotation completed by Phil Dyson and cant recommend the guy high enough. Lets be honest, salesman have a tendency to be a little obnoxious and untrustworthy. Phil however has good experience and knowledge of his products, but also comes across as a genuine nice person with no pushy sales techniques.
Always got back to me when he said he would. The main reason i chose this company over other quotes.

The customer service after this point was a little disappointing, hence part of the reason for a star drop.
After the main office rang me to take a deposit, i heard nothing. A month after paying the deposit, i emailed JB to ask for an update on the order, but had no reply.
A week or so later, i called the office to ask for an update, they couldnt tell me and I was told someone would call me back, but they didnt. So after another few days I rang again and got advised the garage door was with them. Unfortunately no one had called to arrange a fitting date with me.
Again, I heard nothing further until I rang a couple of days before the fitting date to ask for an approximate time of arrival for the fitters.

On to the fitting day, the two chaps arrived at the time advised and had the door installed in about 3 hours. Not sure on company policy, but one of the fitters had a few cigarettes on my drive, not sure if this ok or not?.. But there were a few cigarette ends left on my property.

However, i am very happy with the job they did with fitting the door, its looks great and appears very good quality.

I was advised at quotation they would take my old garage door away, but they tried to escape without it! Took it in the end.

Overall very happy with the completed product.
Advice in showroom, survey visit, fitting and end result all perfect.
They are easy to contact and happy to share their extensive knowledge and experience; very refreshing.
Excellent service from start to finish, very quick speedy service.
Beth in the office is lovely she was very helpful and gave me all information I required if in the event of my garage door not being able to be repaired.
Adie the engineer was very friendly too he explained what he had done and made sure that i could use the door worked before leaving.
I have no hesitation in recommending JB Doors to all.
Have today had a roller garage door fitted by jb doors & what a difference this made to our garage! Andy Marshall did the survey & explained all issues involved. Fitters very efficient & did avery good job . Would highly recommend this firm to anyone. I did loads of research /reviews but couldn't find any better companies ! Well done jbdoors
The whole process of dealing with JB Doors has been a pleasure. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff , they are professional knowledgeable and passionate about there business, they do what they say they will do, when they say the will do it, what more can you ask. This is a quality business and ultimately you get what you pay for , if you want the best product and the best service then I would recommended anyone to contact JB Doors.
Really good all round service, from great advice at time of survey and quote to an efficient and friendly install!
Just a line to thank JB Doors for our new electric garage door, fitted 11th Oct 16 at Calverton, Notts.
I was impressed by Andy Marshall who came to survey and price. There was no hard sell and his advice was sound. He pointed out many factors I had not considered.

The fitters arrived, (almost on time), they were a couple of guys who knew what they were about. They got on with the job but took the time to double check with fittings, wiring and finishes. When done, everything was explained, all mess/ old door was cleared and there were no hidden extra’s.
The door and fittings look and feel to be of good quality and work perfectly.
The cost of this made to measure eight foot wide steel door, with a tricky offset fitting was £1250. The door probably adds double that cost to the value of my house.
I would happily recommend JB Doors.
Fantastic, efficient, professional and friendly service from start to finish. We received honest advice about the state of our old garage and all options were explained to us without the most expensive option being pushed upon us. I would recommend JB Doors to family and friends.
Had a nice garage door installed in July 2016. J B Doors installed my previous garage door about 20 years ago. J B Doors guaranteed a custom size (and not adjustments with profiles) and they had loads of good reviews. Now I have a great new door, the installers were super professional, coped with a problem of access to the sides, and cleaned after themselves. AAA+++ and thanks again. FDG
Recently had two new motorised doors fitted by JBD. A very good experience from when we first visited the showroom to Andy's first site visit along with his advice and recommendations, to them being fitted, by two of his very willing and capable fitters. Really pleased with them and no hesitation in recommending JBD to any prospective customer
Les Stevenson
Coal Aston
Fitted composite door in June 2016, valve you money. Engineers carried out an excellent install, tided up after themselves & took all rubbish away. Would highly recommend J B Doors.
I was looking for a new garage door and I have been saving for a long time so I called some companies one being JB Doors

Upon the sales man calling he's was so nice listened to my needs and wasn't pushy he showed me brochures also gave me prices on the doors I liked

I felt at ease as he was very perfesonal and I had done my home work by reading the reviews and they are a TRUE family run business

After listening to the rest and then getting phone calls letters and more phone calls hassling me from the other firms I choose JB DOORS

On day of install the fitters came explained who they where and what they was going to do and then just got on with it.

After about 2/3 hours they asked me to come and look at the new door then showed me how to use it and lock it the area where they worked had been swept up and left tidy

What can I say JB DOORS is the only firm I would recommend I just wish every other firm was like them

Had a composite door fitted, excellent service from quotation right through to fitting, highly recommended!
Having wanted a garage door for quite some time I was completely new to the whole 'garage door scene' and my knowledge of said products is very little indeed.
I contacted JB Doors and straight away I was made to feel at ease. There knowledge and professionalism was second to none.
I agreed for JB Doors to attend my property to give me a FOC and NONE OBLIGATED quotation.
I was extremely happy with the price and remembering the great service I had prior to this visit I accepted the quotation and agreed to an installation date
On the day of the fit, the fitters arrived first thing in the morning and began work
There attitude and attention to detail really impressed me and my wife. What an excellent piece of kit and looks tremendous.
Great lads and service
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2016
Because I have a movement problem, my up and over garage door was becoming a task, I decided that I needed help so I contacted J.B doors on line and arranged for a site visit, a Phil Dyson came and saw my problem and suggested a roller door, the fitters came this morning around 9am it is now 11-45 and they left about 30mins ago they knew what they had to do and got on with it they were very professional and polite and took away any rubbish, I chose JB doors because of the reviews I had read, anybody looking for Garage doors try JB doors first.

G.Martin. Swadlincote. Sth. Derbyshire.
I initially contacted JB DOORS with a view to obtaining a quote to replace my aging garage doors (wooden). The representative who visited was friendly, professional and thorough, without being pushy, and I decided there and then to have metal doors, installed by them. They have recently been fitted and they look and feel tremendous. The two workmen who carried out the work were friendly, efficient and deserve credit for a job well done. A superb job from start to finish and I highly recommend JB DOORS.

Trevor Wragg
What a pleasant experience, I ordered my Hormann Sectional Garage Door from Michael who sold us a Made to Measure door. It has enhanced our house in Doncaster as it matches our recently purchased home entrance door. I would recommend JB Doors Ltd to any of my personal friends or family.
Can't fault the service of JB Doors of Rotherham. I'm not usually one who leaves reviews but Michael came & quoted a very competetive price then my automatic sectional door was fitted today, just 3 weeks later. The door looks superb; well-fitted by courteous staff who took away my old door, left no mess whatsoever & thanked me for the cups of tea provided. I highly recommend them. Many thanks. Helen, Wakefield.
JB Doors Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 90 reviews