JB Doors Ltd Reviews

Mr & Mrs McCabe
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
More Photos & Videos
From first contact, through site visit and on to final fitting all JB doors people were friendly, informative and effcient. I was looking for quality engineering and found it. An AlluGuard door, fitted by JB Doors (both Rotherham companies). Perfect fit and finish, quiet in operation, secure and looks amazing. Great value for money.
Like a knight in shining armour JB Doors came to our rescue, on the 19th June 2015
We ordered a garage door from a competitor of JB Doors, what a mistake that turned out to be. We ordered it in March 2015, it was late being fitted, it was dropped and damaged while being fitted,but they carried on fitting it without telling us. Overall it was very badly fitted, damaged etc. We couldn't reach any agreement with them that they would return and fit it to a good standard. We didn't know what to do!!!
My partner rang JB Doors they came out the next day, gave us a very competive quote, said they would remove the other garage door if necessary and return it to the other Company.
One week after on the 27th June, JB Doors came to fit a wonderfull new garage door.
Many thanks to Darren the MD, Kim the Office Manager and the guys who fitted it.
Excellent product, excellent service couldn't be happier, we could have saved ourselves some much grief if wehad gone to JB Doors in the first place.

Sue Davies
What a pleasant experience, I ordered my Hormann Sectional Garage Door from Michael who sold us a Made to Measure door. It has enhanced our house in Doncaster as it matches our recently purchased home entrance door. I would recommend JB Doors Ltd to any of my personal friends or family.
I recently had a door installed by JB doors. The fitters that turned up were very helpful and efficient. The door details were fully explained and I was very happy with the service I received. I would definitely recommend JB Doors!
Can't fault the service of JB Doors of Rotherham. I'm not usually one who leaves reviews but Michael came & quoted a very competetive price then my automatic sectional door was fitted today, just 3 weeks later. The door looks superb; well-fitted by courteous staff who took away my old door, left no mess whatsoever & thanked me for the cups of tea provided. I highly recommend them. Many thanks. Helen, Wakefield.
We have recently had our new Alluguard Insulated Rollerdoor fitted, I must say its everything we expected and more. I have my own business and realise how important customer service is in todays world, The surveyor turned up on time and was very professional and polite, I fully expected to have the hard sell but it was the complete opposite, he left us the quote to have a think about it and we called the next day to order, The installers arrived on the installation date as agreed and were very polite, They had obviously worked for JB Doors for many years as one of them told me he had started at JB Doors and worked for the the owners late father since the late 80's, My neighbours have been commenting on the door so no doubt we will be seeing the fitters again soon, we have an integral garage to the house and I cant believe the difference its made, "no more cold Drafts in the hallway"

Thank you for the great service we'll certainly be reccomending JB Doors

David and June Porter Worksop