JB Doors Ltd Reviews

Mr & Mrs McCabe
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
More Photos & Videos
After a hiccup over the garage door size, the installation was re-booked and all went smoothly. The fitters were excellent, the site was cleaned and the explanation on maintenance and operation couldn't have been better.
Thanks to all at JB Doors
Very pleased with the service, the 2 men where very polite, and did a good job.
On time, ON TASK,on budget. High standard of fit and finish.ho
We've just had a sectional garage door fitted by JB Doors. Ours was a challenging installation, however the 2 fitters Jim and Ricky were absolutely brilliant. The job was completed to a very high standard, these guys must fit hundreds of doors but obviously take great pride in their work and make you feel that the job is important to them.
The handover was clear and very helpful. The whole area was tidied up and old garage door taken away. Arrived at 9 am and all done by 2pm then off to install another! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone considering a new garage door.
We had many quotes, different prices, this wasn't the cheapest by any means but, we have got a great belief you get what you pay for. They came on the 25th bright and early. I thought they made a very good job. My husband works away and didn't come home until the 26th. His comments was they have done an excellent job, that is something from my husband as he can be very hard to please. The best way is through word of mouth as we did with Andy.
From quote to finished installation great experience,excellent quality door. Ken and Jim made a first class job (just have to keep them happy with plenty of coffee.
From first meeting with Andy we have had good communication throughout.
Great price compared with other companies.
Thanks Andy and Paul.
Would recommend to anyone considering a new garage door.
Great service from quotation to installation, very professional and the garage door ticks all the boxes!
From the first visit to provide a quote the whole experience has been good. Andy took plenty of time to measure up and explain options for our garage door/side door replacement. We also decided to replace our front door which required a second visit to measure and quote. On the day of installation, all the guys carried out the work to a high standard and were professional and courteous throughout. No mess left behind and very happy with the finished installation. Would highly recommend.
Our new garage door was well fitted and looks great. Very pleased.
""We have just had a garage door fitted. We are very pleased and impressed with the product, the service and the professionalism of the team who came to fit the door. They were friendly, quick and didn't leave any mess. From the start we were very impressed when we had our quote for the door, there was no pressure to purchase. The whole expereince was a good one and we would highly recommend JB Doors to family and friends. Stan & Sue
Superb door,fitters very friendly and professional would recommend JB DOORS to anyone
Original quotation completed by Phil Dyson and cant recommend the guy high enough. Lets be honest, salesman have a tendency to be a little obnoxious and untrustworthy. Phil however has good experience and knowledge of his products, but also comes across as a genuine nice person with no pushy sales techniques.
Always got back to me when he said he would. The main reason i chose this company over other quotes.

The customer service after this point was a little disappointing, hence part of the reason for a star drop.
After the main office rang me to take a deposit, i heard nothing. A month after paying the deposit, i emailed JB to ask for an update on the order, but had no reply.
A week or so later, i called the office to ask for an update, they couldnt tell me and I was told someone would call me back, but they didnt. So after another few days I rang again and got advised the garage door was with them. Unfortunately no one had called to arrange a fitting date with me.
Again, I heard nothing further until I rang a couple of days before the fitting date to ask for an approximate time of arrival for the fitters.

On to the fitting day, the two chaps arrived at the time advised and had the door installed in about 3 hours. Not sure on company policy, but one of the fitters had a few cigarettes on my drive, not sure if this ok or not?.. But there were a few cigarette ends left on my property.

However, i am very happy with the job they did with fitting the door, its looks great and appears very good quality.

I was advised at quotation they would take my old garage door away, but they tried to escape without it! Took it in the end.

Overall very happy with the completed product.
Great service from quote to install....professional team and a price that is honest and at the right level for a quality product.
Advice in showroom, survey visit, fitting and end result all perfect.
They are easy to contact and happy to share their extensive knowledge and experience; very refreshing.
Excellent service from start to finish, very quick speedy service.
Beth in the office is lovely she was very helpful and gave me all information I required if in the event of my garage door not being able to be repaired.
Adie the engineer was very friendly too he explained what he had done and made sure that i could use the door worked before leaving.
I have no hesitation in recommending JB Doors to all.
Have today had a roller garage door fitted by jb doors & what a difference this made to our garage! Andy Marshall did the survey & explained all issues involved. Fitters very efficient & did avery good job . Would highly recommend this firm to anyone. I did loads of research /reviews but couldn't find any better companies ! Well done jbdoors
The whole process of dealing with JB Doors has been a pleasure. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff , they are professional knowledgeable and passionate about there business, they do what they say they will do, when they say the will do it, what more can you ask. This is a quality business and ultimately you get what you pay for , if you want the best product and the best service then I would recommended anyone to contact JB Doors.
Really good all round service, from great advice at time of survey and quote to an efficient and friendly install!
Living in the Wakefield area I had considered using one of the local garage door providers. Not being too happy with the way in which I was dealt with caused me to research garage doors providers further a field. Fortunately I discovered JB Garage Doors, in Rotherham. On visiting their showroom I was dealt with in a pleasant and professional manner by the two members of staff. Arrangements were made for their salesman Phil to visit us and take measurements. Phil visited and explained our options carefully, noting our requirements. He gave us a price on the spot and our new garage door was fitted about a fortnight after his visit. The two fitters were excellent. They arrived at the arranged time and made and very good job of fitting the door, clearing all the rubbish and removing the old door. I would not hesitate to recommend them. You won't be disappointed.
Over the years this is the 3rd Garage Door I have bought from JB Doors which I think says everything. At first I used to ring round for prices but now whenever I want a Garage Door I don't bother wasting my time calling other companies. The service is always first class, the choice of manufacturers/colours/styles cannot be beaten. Installation is always spot on.
Faultless from start to finish. I always recommend friends & family to JB Doors.
JB Doors Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 90 reviews