iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

Tell us how iSki Holidays Ltd made you happy

M
"Paul was pleasant, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Paul asked the right questions to understand the type of holiday we were looking for, we booked with him today and from the service we received we will be back for our next trip, great job Paul."
D Brogan
"I think it’s about the 4th time I have used Iski to book our snowboard Holiday. I have come back every year after doing lots of research myself to find that these guys are excellent at getting us exactly what we want and are able to fine tune accommodation issues. Every year so far our holidays have been excellent. Many thanks to Nick and his team who I would highly recommend for organising anyone winter holidays."
N Paterson
"Fantastic service and always very well looked after - Highly recommendable. Thanks Adrian, always a pleasure to book with you"
"Excellent customer service and went the extra mile to get us into the hotel we wanted even though it was "fully booked"."
"Excellent in helping me find the most appropriate chalet for my family's needs. Knowledgable on many of my queries but happy to find out and ring me back when they didn't know the answer at the time."
"Brilliant communication and swift responses to all questions . Adrian & Nick are very friendly but also professional .First Class, thanks guys ."
"I would like to praise my customer service staff Charles Antrob. He was very helpful with my request and have act promptly and efficiently, he has handled my query very professionally. I would like to say Thank you Charles. LyDia xx"
"Nick was extremely helpful when I contacted ISKI to book a last minute family ski holiday. He worked within our budget and recommended areas he had himself visited. He listened well and then called me back as promised with some fantastic holiday choices. I would certainly book with ISKI again in the future."
"Adrian, was fantastic in getting a good price for the holiday and also gave great advise. I have not used I-Ski before but following a recommendation, I gave them a call. I was extremely pleased with the manner in which Adrian dealt with us and would thoroughly recommend I-Ski to anyone."
"Very quick, efficient service with good resort advice."
"Nick was very thorough and tried hard to meet all our requirements. We’ll definitely use Iski again."
"Paul was brilliant so patient while we considered all our options and got us an amazing price. Very happy thank you Paul"
"I have just returned from Avoriaz with my two daughters after 14 years and I want to thank the team at Crystal for a super holiday. The team answered my questions professionally and promptly and the holiday travel to and from was effortless and went to plan. Sam, our rep at the airport and resort was charming and professional, a real asset to your company. We shall be booking again! Lisa Bruce :)"
"Thank you Adrian...very helpful, quick, efficient, friendly...will use you again."
"efficient friendly and helpful.. very straight forward process thank you"
"Excellent service, found us a really nice hotel, great resort, flight from our local airport and all at a great price during the Feb half-term holiday. I have already recommended them to friends and will absolutely be using them in future."
"Awkward booking with specific requiremnets and a potential additoinal passenger requiring accommodation only handled effortlessly and effeciently"
"Another year and another successful booking with iSki. I have now booked with them four years running as they make booking so simple. Once you have an idea of the resort or country where you want to go they suggest several chalets based on their own experiences and knowledge. The whole booking process was done in about half an hour stress free. Their website is also very easy to negociate and informative which makes narrowing down a resort or particular chalet/hotel prior to calling them very straight forward. This year they had a deal on discounted lift passes for my chalet, which made everything cheaper and also avoided the annoying situation of reps selling you lift passes on the transfer coach when you are trying to sleep. Nick once again made my holiday simple and stress free. I will be calling next year to book with them again!!"
"Booking procedure was straight forward & Adrian was very helpful & informative."
"Email request was sent late last night and Paul telephoned me next morning. He was very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. First time of using this company and will certainly use again and recommend"
"Excellent quick responses to queries and easy to book with. Adrian was excellent."
"Tickets and confirmation issued on 27th January. My surname spelt incorrectly. Documents issued again on 30th January, again my surname incorrectly spelt. I called to say that Mark Warner documents have my name incorrectly spelt. Spoke to James who said he would correct and get reissued to me within 24 hours. That hasn't happened. !!!! When will I receive my e ticket with the correct spelling of my name SHEPHERD not SHEPHARD. Very disappointing as first time I have booked with Iski. Also when other companies came in with their quote for the same holiday they were all £50 cheaper. Why????"
Hi Geraldine

Firstly let me offer my apologies for the lack of documentation. As you can see from the original paperwork we did have your name listed correctly at our end, however, the issue was that your name was listed incorrectly on the Mark Warner documents. Given that I did the booking for you I can assure you that the names were given to Mark Warner correctly but their sales agent must have just miss-typed it.

Please let me offer my apologies that this was not picked up by our invoicing and ticketing team prior to sending you the Mark Warner documents. We certainly should have picked up on this mistake. Once you flagged the error with us we made the change immediately with Mark Warner and were told that the new documents would be with us within 24 hours. To date we have received the amended Booking Confirmation but not the amended eTicket, which is why we have not been able to send the documents onto yourself. I will chase this up for you right away!

As for the cost of the holiday I can assure you that the price you paid was the correct list price as per Mark Warners pricing. As you know there was a £75pp discount available which you received. It is hard for me to comment on prices that other travel agents quoted to you but maybe the reason that other travel agents have given you a lower price than you paid with us could be because you opted to go for the more expensive BA flights with the better flight times, rather than the cheaper EasyJet flights which are included as standard.

As mentioned above I will chase up the eTickets for you right away.

Regards