iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

How would you rate iSki Holidays Ltd ?

D Gibb
D Gibb
"This is the third time James Pickford has organised our families ski holiday. His detailed knowledge of resorts, slopes and general atmosphere is second to none. I have found booking through James is significantly cheaper than going direct. Thank you James"
L Brooks
"Can i first say that speaking to two other large well established ski holiday companies the evening we booked (to no evail ) we then spoke to Adrian at Iski who from the off was enthusiastic and actually seemed interested in finding what we wanted ( group of 12 ). It didn't get sorted that evening due to some flash sale cock up BUT the following day it was and promptly booked. I'm not saying by any means that this guy is God ,but when organising a trip for 12 in Jan to val thoren with a budget he came pretty close !!!! If all goes to plan on this trip as it's our first time with Iski I'm sure we would all be more than happy to use them again for our march trip. If your reading this review on the basis of who are Iski or what can we expect then I'd say give them a go as they actually seem like they are there to find you what your looking for 👍🏼"
R Lewis-Dalton
R Lewis-Dalton
Verified Buyer
"I-SKI offer me a great deal every year and this is why I keep coming back, the whole transaction is so friendly and easy 5*****"
L Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Each time I called the phone was answered promptly and if not they called back promptly. if I couldn't immediately speak with the person I had originally made the enquiry all the others were happy to help and had been informed of the booking. Everyone went out of their way to try and get us the accommodation we wanted as we are a large party. Thank you"
"Great customer service from Nick"
"This is the 2nd time we have booked through iski and on both occasions they have been first class. Our contact at the company, Nick Herriot-Watt, is always friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to others."
"Very helpful and thorough. Lots of options offered . Patient and appreciative of our specific requirements."
"Adrian took time to research resorts for our holiday, and had personal knowledge of the area we plan to visit"
"Great at finding that awkward single room - and sorting out extras"
G Pinnington
Verified Buyer
"EasyJet would not send, to me, confirmation of the ski carriage I booked with them on their flight (The return flight of my week ski holiday with Ski-Total). They would only send it to the flight booking agent(i.e Ski Total). I contacted iSki and they got a copy from Inghams and forwarded on to me."
"Nick was very helpful. I tried lots of firms to find me a suitable ski holiday. Nick was the only person I spoke who went out of his way to help. Thank you so much, Nick! Great service!"
"Great telephone manner, really helpful answering all my questions, holiday booked in next to no time. Will use again"
"James would helpful, informative and provided lots of info on hotel options . Easy to book."
"Excellent service and communication throughout, and after, the booking process."
"Nick was very helpful and efficient giving us lots of choices and recommendations on where to stay but also very reasonably priced."
"I was very happy that someone was there to answer the phone over the bank holiday weekend. I called up, received a quote straight away and proceeded to book there and then. I found booking with I-ski very efficient. Furthermore, the sales agent was very friendly and personable."
"Adrian was very thorough in checking what I wanted to book and secured my booking in a timely manner"
"Very knowledgeable staff"
"very helpful easy to understand"
"What went wrong? Well.... the accommodation was not as requested; the complaint took too long to receive serious consideration; the lack of empathy was a surprise; the inability for iSki to accept they had misinterpreted (at best) our requests was again surprising; the compensation offered was derisory. I suppose what really niggles is the fact we took the trouble to achieve something that was ultimately not deliverable and to cap it all several other guests had paid significantly less than we did. If you're going to this resort and in particular to that chalet then book direct with Ski Total as you'll get a better deal up front and you'll miss out on the BS. We'll just put this down to a poor travel company bigging itself up without the means to deliver the goods. Shabby at best."
Hi Mark

My apologies that you feel as though so much went wrong with the holiday. My colleague James who did the booking felt as though what he had booked for you did indeed accommodate all of your requests and having investigated the situation thoroughly and listened to the recordings off all of your conversations I also think that all of your requests were satisfied. After the booking was made everything that was booked for you was then sent over and confirmed in writing with full descriptions of the room types. We did try our hardest to resolve the situation as quickly as possible but regrettably there was nothing we could do once you were out in resort and were not happy with the rooms because the hotel was fully booked. Had it been brought to our attention that you were not happy with the room listed on the booking confirmation prior to travel then we could have possibly done something but once you were in resort our hands were tied. If we could have moved you to a different room then we would have done so even if it had meant a financial loss to iSki but unfortunately it was not possible.

As mentioned above, after having listen too all of the call recordings it was my opinion that James has indeed fulfilled all of your requests but we still wanted to make you a good will gesture of a £100 refund anyway. Again I am sorry that you do not deem this to be satisfactory.

With regards to the cost of the holiday all our prices are exactly the same as those sold directly through Ski Total. Had you booked the exact same holiday directly through Ski Total on the same day that you booked it through us the price would have been exactly the same. However, as I am sure you know with holidays, prices can you up or down from one day to the next depending on supply and demand. This is completely out of our control as the price is set by Ski Total not iSki. If there were other guests staying in the same chalet who paid less than you then it is because they booked at a different time. Whilst there may have been people staying in the chalet who paid less then you, there is also likely to be some people who paid more than you did.

Again let me offer my apologies that you were not happy with the room types that were booked for you. Although you have declined our offer of a £100 refund I would like to state that the offer is still open to you should you wish to take it.

Regards

Adrian
"Very helpful and great advice and suggestions for first time ski holidays."
"Efficient and friendly- helped me get best value. Thanks!"
"Booking a late season holiday in Obergurgl Nick took the initial request and Adrian made the booking. Very informative friendly and efficient"
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 490 reviews