iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd
Read iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

About iSki Holidays Ltd:

Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

iSki Holidays Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2018
L Gillan
iSki Holidays Ltd 5 star review on 27th January 2018
D Gibb
Nick was very helpful throughout the booking process giving us the best accommodation recommendation for our party’s needs. He also helped us look for the best flight timings and location. He made the whole process very easy and quick! We are finally looking forward to our ski trip in 2022
Did think I would hear anything until the Monday, they ring me up on the Sunday and I had the holiday booked inside 10 minutes
Mark has been so helpful and gave us several options to look at. We’ve ended up choosing somewhere that we didn’t know about, but he was very knowledgeable about the skiing area and the resort.
Just booked another ski holiday with iski, Nick had a great telephone manner & was v helpful in meeting and persevering with my group of 8 many requirements….sociable flight times, direct access to Sella Ronda, good well reviewed hotel, close to slopes etc.. Thanks for your help & would definitely highly recommend.
Always friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Thank you 😊
Booked with Iski Holidays for the last 4 years and would highly recommend them!
Hi Nick, We had a few calls to you about booking our skiing holiday, as we were recommended to ISKI by a friend. It really helps when you know the areas that potentially are available, as you commented on. You are informed and helped us make the right decision at the right price. If this holiday works out we will come back to you specifically next year. Thanks for all your information and knowledge during the booking process. Rich M
Excellent service as ever from yourselves, third holiday booked with you, often lower than brochure price
This is the second holiday I've booked through iSki and I'm very happy with the effort the team go to in order to get the best result for the punter. Will defo use again.
Knowledgeable sales rep, quick and efficient booking process.
Excellent team and first class service! Would highly recommend.
I spoke to Nick with my requirements and he went out of his way to find a ski holiday that matched my requirements to meet up with friends who had booked Iglu but Iglu could not find a way to help me out. iSki now going to be our preferred supplier for 2021 onwards.
Returned from an excellent week in Italy. Mark was so helpful with our booking - listened, responded appropriately and we arrived in the perfect resort/hotel for us. Had an absolutely brilliant holiday (after 28 years of being away from skiing) and yes the snow, sun, food made it good but having been guided so well to the right accommodation/resort was a huge part of this success. Superb value for money - we will definitely be using i-ski again. Thank you very much - keep doing what you do. Caroline
3rd holiday booked through ISki and totally satisfied with the help to decide, and I’m terrible at decision making! Extra support very welcome during a last minute crisis. Thank you guys, we had a fab holiday in Obergurgl with your help.
Thank you Adrian and Mark for you professionalism today Although I couldn’t end up making the booking in the end this was entirely my fault . Great service , efficient and profesional Thanks and hoping to book with you in the future
Nick at I-Ski was incredibly helpful. He hit the brief very quickly and supplied us with an option that suits all our group. Really looking forward to our holiday and giving Nick further feedback and possibly booking again!! Thanks Nick
Can’t thank Adrian enough for his help with securing our booking. So helpful and efficient. It is appreciated.
I have booked with James a number of times and is always my first chioce as great knowledge of resorts and best options that suit our group. Would recommend. thank you
As ever iSKI have done it again! we will be returning to Andorra, Soldeu, Hotel Piolets for our family ski holiday 2020. great service and prices from the team, and thats why we come back year after year. 2 adualts and 13 year old boy. February half term.
iSki Holidays Ltd 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
We have had good service from ISki before, so when I was trying to find a group trip from a regional airport I went direct to Adrian. He came back immediately and had exactly what we were looking for. He was polite and knowledgeable about our destination and the company was offering good discounts which helped keep the costs down.
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 663 reviews