iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

How would you rate iSki Holidays Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

D Gibb
"This is the third time James Pickford has organised our families ski holiday. His detailed knowledge of resorts, slopes and general atmosphere is second to none. I have found booking through James is significantly cheaper than going direct. Thank you James"
L Brooks
"Can i first say that speaking to two other large well established ski holiday companies the evening we booked (to no evail ) we then spoke to Adrian at Iski who from the off was enthusiastic and actually seemed interested in finding what we wanted ( group of 12 ). It didn't get sorted that evening due to some flash sale cock up BUT the following day it was and promptly booked. I'm not saying by any means that this guy is God ,but when organising a trip for 12 in Jan to val thoren with a budget he came pretty close !!!! If all goes to plan on this trip as it's our first time with Iski I'm sure we would all be more than happy to use them again for our march trip. If your reading this review on the basis of who are Iski or what can we expect then I'd say give them a go as they actually seem like they are there to find you what your looking for 👍🏼"
R Lewis-Dalton
R Lewis-Dalton
Verified Buyer
"I-SKI offer me a great deal every year and this is why I keep coming back, the whole transaction is so friendly and easy 5*****"
"Very knowledgable and helpful during booking process, looking forward to my holiday!"
"Great price and very easy booking, would highly recommend."
"I was very impressed with the standard of service I received from Nick, he was friendly and professional during the booking process. I would strongly recommend this company, let’s hope the holiday is as good."
"Very well informed about the all resorts and really enthusiastic about our holiday. Super patient with all queries and changes in our plans. Travelling at half term and booking 'late' meant extra time was needed by Nick to research flight options. Looking forward to skiing in Tignes at the end of the week!"
"Adrian was very helpful. He sent me some other options when first choices were unavailable. Liked the website."
"Fantastic service and a Fantastic Holiday couldn't have asked for more!!!!"
"I found it was easy and straight forward for me to book as i had someone who new what i was looking for and they gave me all the information i needed and took care of everything that needed to get done. Very impressed and defiantly recommend anyone who is a first time skier to book through iSki."
D Goodsell
Verified Buyer
"James was extremely helpful, he searched for holidays for us with the facilities we needed and came up with a good deal holiday that suited us despite the fact our criteria changed"
M Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Adrian was so polite and honest, it was such a quick and easy booking and we got a great deal. Can't wait!"
"Adrian was very helpful and patient throughout the booking process. He answered all of our queries and questions with efficiency and cheerfulness. Now looking forward to a great skiing holiday."
"Charming efficient team James Nick and Adrian - but also we made a mistake with the names and James sorted it out for us - very helpful, thank you"
"Adrian was friendly, informative and helpful. He made some personal recommendations and was an absolute pleasure to speak with. His customer focus is first rate-so much so I would book again in a heartbeat!"
"Adrian was very helpful. Polite and informative and not at all pushy. Let's hope the holiday with Crystal matches up."
"Booked through Adrian who was very knowledgeable, really help me decide on resort and accommodation. Looked at different options and whilst doing so was patient and understood our needs. Would recommend."
S Weightman
Verified Buyer
"When I called I ski, Adrian was incredibly helpful... Great with information, and descriptions about our skiing holiday. Thanks"
"Adrian was patient with me during my initial enquiry. I had no skiing experience whatsoever. He was extremely knowledgable and helpful in assisting me with my booking. We went to Avoriaz in france from boxing day thro to new year. The whole process was very easy from landing in Geneva, spotting the reps, assisted onto transfer coaches and walked to the door of the chalet. Accommodation meals and location were bang on. Thanks iski."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable while booking on the phone."
"Adrian has been very helpful over the last few years when our party has looked to book a ski holiday in Tignes. This year, he has once again listened to our requirements & explained the best options to us."
"always efficient friendly and helpful as ever"
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 464 reviews