iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate iSki Holidays Ltd ?

L Gillan
"The web site is eaasy to use and provides a good range of holidays to view. Nick was quick to respond, had goodknowledge and was efficient with information on what was available and quick to cost. Nick was friendly and helpful and i felt he provided an excellent service. I would have no problems recommending iski as an excellent holiday operator. Thank you iski and thank you Nick"
D Gibb
"This is the third time James Pickford has organised our families ski holiday. His detailed knowledge of resorts, slopes and general atmosphere is second to none. I have found booking through James is significantly cheaper than going direct. Thank you James"
L Brooks
"Can i first say that speaking to two other large well established ski holiday companies the evening we booked (to no evail ) we then spoke to Adrian at Iski who from the off was enthusiastic and actually seemed interested in finding what we wanted ( group of 12 ). It didn't get sorted that evening due to some flash sale cock up BUT the following day it was and promptly booked. I'm not saying by any means that this guy is God ,but when organising a trip for 12 in Jan to val thoren with a budget he came pretty close !!!! If all goes to plan on this trip as it's our first time with Iski I'm sure we would all be more than happy to use them again for our march trip. If your reading this review on the basis of who are Iski or what can we expect then I'd say give them a go as they actually seem like they are there to find you what your looking for 👍🏼"
"Excellent service found the holiday I wanted can’t wait for it now"
"Nick, was helpful, informative, friendly, and did a great job. Thank you"
"Found us a very competitive price"
"VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT ALL THE RESORTS AND VARIOUS ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE. . EFFICIENT RESPONSE TO ALL QUERIES .NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE AND MADE BOOKING OUR SKING HOLIDAY EFFORTLESS . I WOULD THOUROUGHLY RECOMEND ADRIAN AND THE TEAM FOR SUPPLYING A 5 STAR SERVICE"
"Nick seemed to now what he was doing and look after me very well"
"Very professional very helpful I have booked with them for 3 years and will again."
"Very helpful from start to finish without being pushy New the resort and skiing in general so advice was great"
"Booked with James and he was very helpful and friendly. Excellent service and will not hesitate to use again."
"A huge thank you to Nick for being so accommodating, knowledgeable and responsive. The service was second to none and the advice given on the various resorts and chalets / hotels was invaluable. It was a smooth and efficient process and I will most definitely be using i-ski for my bookings going forward."
"Quick telephone response, helpful and professional, ideal, would use again."
"Next years ski holiday already booked hopefully with no future problems."
"Friendly and efficient. Makes booking a ski holiday a piece of cake."
"Adrian first of all listened to what I wanted from the holiday. When he was unable to get a single room in the hotel and resort requested, he found a more than adequate replacement in a nearby village sharing the same ski area. All queries were answered promptly with confirmations back by e-mail within 24hrs."
"Each time I called the phone was answered promptly and if not they called back promptly. if I couldn't immediately speak with the person I had originally made the enquiry all the others were happy to help and had been informed of the booking. Everyone went out of their way to try and get us the accommodation we wanted as we are a large party. Thank you"
"Great customer service from Nick"
"This is the 2nd time we have booked through iski and on both occasions they have been first class. Our contact at the company, Nick Herriot-Watt, is always friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation recommending this company to others."
"Very helpful and thorough. Lots of options offered . Patient and appreciative of our specific requirements."
"Adrian took time to research resorts for our holiday, and had personal knowledge of the area we plan to visit"
"Great at finding that awkward single room - and sorting out extras"
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 504 reviews