iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

Tell us how iSki Holidays Ltd made you happy

Telephone
D Brogan
"I think it’s about the 4th time I have used Iski to book our snowboard Holiday. I have come back every year after doing lots of research myself to find that these guys are excellent at getting us exactly what we want and are able to fine tune accommodation issues. Every year so far our holidays have been excellent. Many thanks to Nick and his team who I would highly recommend for organising anyone winter holidays."
N Paterson
"Fantastic service and always very well looked after - Highly recommendable. Thanks Adrian, always a pleasure to book with you"
L Gillan
"The web site is eaasy to use and provides a good range of holidays to view. Nick was quick to respond, had goodknowledge and was efficient with information on what was available and quick to cost. Nick was friendly and helpful and i felt he provided an excellent service. I would have no problems recommending iski as an excellent holiday operator. Thank you iski and thank you Nick"
"Easy to book - good knowledge, would use again. Thank you Nick Heriot-Hill great service."
"They couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended!"
"When I contacted ISKI on Tues 27 Nov inquiring about ski deals to either Andorra and Austria the best offers were at Zell am See at Hotel Traube and Hotel Lebzelter and I was quoted 719 pounds and 729 pounds respectively for the period Sat 22nd Dec to Sat 29 Dec. However, when I recontacted ISKI today (Wed) I was pleased to be told the price at the Lebzelter was now 709 pounds so I went ahead and booked.. I was,therefore, surprised later when I received confirmation by email that I had been debited 729 pounds. which J find a disappointing.. Otherwise the help I received from yourselves was very good"
Hi Mr Preece

Please let me apologies for any mix up with the costing on your booking. Over charging customers is not something that we make a habit of and resolving issues such as this is something we take seriously. Subsequently I have investigated the matter to see where the problem up may have occurred.

Having reviewed all of the call records that we have on file it seems to me that the quote for Hotel Lebzelter was only ever £729 but there may have been a mix up over the Black Friday deal. My colleague Paul did mentioned to you that there was a discount available, however, that discount was always included in the original quote and the reason that Paul mentioned this was to make you aware that if you did not take the holiday at £729 then the price would have gone up once the deal come to an end. From what I can tell this must have been where the confusion arose.

Having listened to every second of the recordings we have I also feel I should to mention that I did hear Paul reconfirm to you, at the point before he put the payment through, that he was charging £729 but possibly you misheard.

I sincerely hope that this situation will not prevent you from booking holidays with us in the future and I wish you all the best with the holiday that you have booked to Austria. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Regards

iSki Customer Care Team
"It still amazes me that a Company like ISki can get you a better package price then the actual tour operator, Adrian is spot on and makes the whole process smooth and uncomplicated. I will definitely be using ISki for future bookings. Thank you for all your help and getting me such a great deal on our ski trip in February."
Hi Graham

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely hope you enjoy your holiday with Club Med and please do not hesitate to get back in touch with iSki next time you want to look into ski holiday options.

Kind Regards

Adrian
"Mark answered the phone straight away, no waiting. Also quickly and efficiently dealt with my booking"
"Nick was very helpful, as well as extremely knowledgeable, when advising about the different resort option. We're very excited about our holiday. Thanks for your help."
"Couldn’t be happier with service."
"Great service from Nick at Iski we were looking for a resonable priced ski package for 3 people and Nick suggested a chalet in Verbier as we have not been there before and done most other french/ italian and St Anton etc good resort with plenty of skiing across the 4 valleys thanks Nick"
"so far so good. just booked a week away on a 'black friday' deal. i couldn't be happier, will rate again after i've seen the chalet and its facilities."
"Awesome service once again! thanks Nick booked what we were after in ten minutes flat!"
"OK, but oh so slow..."
Dear Sir

Please accept our apologies for the time that it to get the confirmation over to you. Whilst we do say that confirmations will be with you within 24 hours we do always aim to get them out quicker than this.

Regards

Adrian
"Adrian was very helpful throughout the purchase process, I would have no hesitation in recommending iski in the future"
"I was extremely I impressed with both Nick & Adrian who dealt with my enquiry & subsequent booking. They were both very professional, thoroughly knowledgeable, confident and efficient. I would certainly use iSki again."
"Paul did an excellent job for us. I asked lots of questions and he was quick to answer. He sent many options meeting our requirements and booking was very easy. I'd use iski again ,no problem."
"Good service. Just booked for Feb 2019."
"Pleasure to deal with Nick who was very knowledgeable about his product and village. Would thoroughly recommend D.C"
"I always use i-ski to book ski trips. They are fantastic. Every trip has been exactly how they described it. James is completely on the ball. 10 of us have just booked again for next year (2019)."
"An efficient booking..Paul was a charming person to deal with. Information sent as described with a personal telephone number to Paul. His contact should any of the information be incorrect. Iski price matched which was a very good service. So far I am impressed with this organisation."
"Nick and Adrian could not have been more helpful or patient with our recent booking to Ishgul . They were able to offer advice and give us all information needed thank you"
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 541 reviews