iSki Holidays Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iSki Holidays Ltd

About iSki Holidays Ltd: Here at iSki we are passionate about getting our customers the best ski holidays, ski deals and ski chalets!

02037780123

enquiry@i-ski.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate iSki Holidays Ltd ?

N Paterson
"Fantastic service and always very well looked after - Highly recommendable. Thanks Adrian, always a pleasure to book with you"
L Gillan
"The web site is eaasy to use and provides a good range of holidays to view. Nick was quick to respond, had goodknowledge and was efficient with information on what was available and quick to cost. Nick was friendly and helpful and i felt he provided an excellent service. I would have no problems recommending iski as an excellent holiday operator. Thank you iski and thank you Nick"
"This is the third time James Pickford has organised our families ski holiday. His detailed knowledge of resorts, slopes and general atmosphere is second to none. I have found booking through James is significantly cheaper than going direct. Thank you James"
"Fantastic service from Nick and Adrian at I-Ski. Very helpful and patient in terms of recommending options."
"Brilliant. I stated what I wanted and within a very short time was offered exactly what I wanted. Very helpful and efficient."
"Great service from Nick and the team - as always. The team are great to deal with and work hard to get a good deal for you!"
"Excellent service. Quick, friendly and helpful"
"perfect"
"Great service and product knowledge"
"Helpful staff and swift responses. All good."
"Very helpful and got me the exact holiday I asked for. This is my second time with ISKI I’m sure the holiday will be a great success like last year."
"got us a great package with half price ski passes."
"Spoke to Nick re skiing Lech / Zurs. Efficient, knowledgeable and very patient! Found what I wanted and booked. Very pleased, great service. Thank you Nick."
"Used iSki for the first time in 2016 and everything worked perfectly. The team are very knowledgeable and helpful and I I value the service they provide."
"Nick was excellent nothing was to much trouble as we changed our plans several times Many thanks"
"Very helpful and efficient"
"James was very helpful and patient!"
"For the second year running, Nick and the team at iSki have been extremely helpful right from the start. Nick provided a huge selection of properties for us to view and was able to take into account our relatively low budget and all requirements. The communication was great and I have always been able to speak to a member of the team on the phone when needing to sort any details. Looking forward to having our holiday with iSki!"
"Speedy response, very helpful and informative staff (Paul). Effortless booking process (on MY part) for skiing holiday. Thanks very much. :)"
"Excellent service found the holiday I wanted can’t wait for it now"
"Nick, was helpful, informative, friendly, and did a great job. Thank you"
"Found us a very competitive price"
iSki Holidays Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 521 reviews