Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"Had chronic neck pain for months. Driven to try chiropractor in desperation after recommendations from friends and no help from GP. I began seeing Alex at Isis in Milton Keynes. It's taken a while and ups and downs (me being silly overdoing things) but we have persevered and I am definitely on the mend. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Isis in Milton Keynes to anyone. The ladies on reception are lovely and so friendly and Alex is easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and understanding. Thank you so much."
"Friendly,helpful as long as you are willing to do instructed exercises it always works."
"I would 100% recommend Isis Chiropractic centre (Aylesbury). From the moment I stepped through the door I was greeted well and made to feel welcome by the reception staff. Sam my Chiropractor is the man! I have had a long term back issue however Sam quickly pinpointed the main weakness in my back and from the first treatment I was starting to feel better. I have been back to Sam many times and wouldn't use anyone else! I feel great now and don't have the aches and pains I use to have. The reception staff are always helpful and friendly. If you have a back problem, get in touch with this place."
"I was in a lot of pain and with a small number of treatments i was pain free."
"Worked to resolve a hip flexor tendon injury so that I could return to dancing"
"Had a problem with a disc in my lower back with severe back pain and mobility issues. I went to ISIS when I had tingling in my foot realising the trapped nerve was causing this. Four months later, full mobility and no nerve problems in my foot, leg or back. Thank you Lahkbir Kuttan!"
"Kind, welcoming and friendly staff, treatment really helps! Well worth trying!"
"I have recurring lower back oroblems and the physiotherapy and understanding i received teally helped me. Not just the actual physio but also equipping me with exercises i could do at home."
"Isis Chiropractors, and Sam in particular, were recommended to me by a friend. I had always been rather dubious about attending a chiropractor but my sciatica and pain from an ankle injury, along with the recommendation, persuaded me to call in to the centre and make my first appointment. I am so glad I did. The difference has been brilliant. Sam listened to and worked on my ailments and the results in my eyes have been dramatic. The treatment has been first class and I go days know without pain, I do get the odd niggle but that is to be expected, and if I raise this at my next appointment Sam will look into the problem. All in all I am very happy with my ongoing treatment with Isis and would highly recommend them to anybody who is thinking of making that first appointment like I was."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Staff are warm, kind & helpful. The treatment plan provided has really helped to improve my physical wellbeing."
"Josh treated my sciatic problem with great skill, knowledge and understanding. After a few months my treatment completely erased the symptoms and now I am completely pain free and live my life as a normal person. I intend to visit the practice from time to time to have my health checked and kept up to date."
"Person centred and adapted to need."
"I think we have given a review previously - and don't wish to keep on repeating what's been said before, We have recommended the clinic to several people and would use the clinic again as and when any need arises. Please do not send any further requests of this kind. They will not be answered - so please endorse our account as "unsubscribe""
"They got right to the heart of my initial problem and with time, initial weekly consultations and regular exercises have enabled my issue to be resolved to the point it no longer restricts what I can do. Regular monthly checkups now give me confidence to get on with my life."
"Sorted out my problem quickly and the treatment received was very efficacious. I was also advised about certain exercises to do between visits. My chiropractor had a very calm, pleasant manner. I would recommend him to others."
"Isis sorted my back after a horse riding mishap, only a few visits and it was back to normal Would certainly recommend Isis Thank you Matthew !!"
"Following a lower back injury I received treatment and advice from Josh to relive my back pain and enable me to return to work, Isis were always helpful and the facilities were excellent."
"The staff are all amazing. Indy, Kirsty and Julie are all fantastic and always make me feel welcome at the clinic."
"Really friendly and professional service, really tried to understand the issue and history before treatment. Talked through what he was doing and why,explained what the home exercises were designed to do,built the appointment schedule around what I needed. All this is great most important fixed my back!!!"
"Felt better after my first treatment! Fantastic!"
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 164 reviews