Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Not really fixing the underlying cause of my problem. The discomfort and symptoms keep returning. For what am paying, I expect better. I don't trust a chiopractor that dosen't explain themselves and doesn't give reasons behind why certain exercises are administered ! Doubts started to come up concerning the validity of the information given to me when the treatment wasn't working. The chiropractor at one point contradicted themselves from the information they had given me in the previous session. I give them one star for their good manners.
Worst experience ever
Avoid like the plague. Both myself and my wife visited here for treatment. No issue with the treatment itself but the way the place is run is extremely shoddy. After the treatment you are ushered into a small room that interconnects the treatment room with the hallway to exit. Whilst changing you can clearly overhear the private medical conversation between the next client and the staff member. Reported to the ICO for GDPR breach. I then attempted to call to cancel the next booking but the phone must have been unmanned as nobody answered making it impossible to cancel any future appointment. Then the letters started arriving demanding payment, to which I responded asking for the signed documentation to prove that this was a legally binding situation....all of course ignored. Next their credit control and debt collectors get involved and clearly are used to their clients shady practices as they very quickly just asked me to email them to state what has occurred. So go elsewhere unless you fancy having your private medical and personal details aired in public and overhearing that of a complete stranger.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 376 reviews