Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Isis Chiropractic Centres

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

How would you rate Isis Chiropractic Centres?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Worked to resolve a hip flexor tendon injury so that I could return to dancing"
"Had a problem with a disc in my lower back with severe back pain and mobility issues. I went to ISIS when I had tingling in my foot realising the trapped nerve was causing this. Four months later, full mobility and no nerve problems in my foot, leg or back. Thank you Lahkbir Kuttan!"
"Kind, welcoming and friendly staff, treatment really helps! Well worth trying!"
"I have recurring lower back oroblems and the physiotherapy and understanding i received teally helped me. Not just the actual physio but also equipping me with exercises i could do at home."
"Isis Chiropractors, and Sam in particular, were recommended to me by a friend. I had always been rather dubious about attending a chiropractor but my sciatica and pain from an ankle injury, along with the recommendation, persuaded me to call in to the centre and make my first appointment. I am so glad I did. The difference has been brilliant. Sam listened to and worked on my ailments and the results in my eyes have been dramatic. The treatment has been first class and I go days know without pain, I do get the odd niggle but that is to be expected, and if I raise this at my next appointment Sam will look into the problem. All in all I am very happy with my ongoing treatment with Isis and would highly recommend them to anybody who is thinking of making that first appointment like I was."
"I have had sciatica problem and have been to Isis for treatment. The massage and the therapy I felt wasn't working for me after 5 sessions. So I stopped going for the treatment. I would surely recommend Isis to my friends and colleagues but it didn't work for me. I pulled out too soon was told by my GP."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Staff are warm, kind & helpful. The treatment plan provided has really helped to improve my physical wellbeing."
"Josh treated my sciatic problem with great skill, knowledge and understanding. After a few months my treatment completely erased the symptoms and now I am completely pain free and live my life as a normal person. I intend to visit the practice from time to time to have my health checked and kept up to date."
"Person centred and adapted to need."
"I think we have given a review previously - and don't wish to keep on repeating what's been said before, We have recommended the clinic to several people and would use the clinic again as and when any need arises. Please do not send any further requests of this kind. They will not be answered - so please endorse our account as "unsubscribe""
"They got right to the heart of my initial problem and with time, initial weekly consultations and regular exercises have enabled my issue to be resolved to the point it no longer restricts what I can do. Regular monthly checkups now give me confidence to get on with my life."
"Sorted out my problem quickly and the treatment received was very efficacious. I was also advised about certain exercises to do between visits. My chiropractor had a very calm, pleasant manner. I would recommend him to others."
"Isis sorted my back after a horse riding mishap, only a few visits and it was back to normal Would certainly recommend Isis Thank you Matthew !!"
"Following a lower back injury I received treatment and advice from Josh to relive my back pain and enable me to return to work, Isis were always helpful and the facilities were excellent."
"The staff are all amazing. Indy, Kirsty and Julie are all fantastic and always make me feel welcome at the clinic."
"Really friendly and professional service, really tried to understand the issue and history before treatment. Talked through what he was doing and why,explained what the home exercises were designed to do,built the appointment schedule around what I needed. All this is great most important fixed my back!!!"
"Felt better after my first treatment! Fantastic!"
"Highly recommend Josh, my back is so much better since receiving treatment and advice from Isis Chiropracter’s."
"Excellent service, highly recommended."
"I went to see Indy at the Chiropractic Centre with considerable pain in my neck and frequent headaches. Indy was very thorough and helpful. I can now manage my condition effectively and am experiencing far less pain. I am very grateful for the help I received."
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.90 based on 158 reviews