Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A value for money service. Very polite reception staff, and the chirchiropracter Per is excellent.
I pulled my back doing a simple task. Within two days I was in complete agony and couldn't sit down or walk without extreme pain. The Aylesbury branch were incredible, kind and immediately offered relief. I can't recommend them highly enough.
I have been seeing Per at the ISIS clinic for over 20 years. He is an excellent practitioner who has a clear understanding about how to treat and manage my back pain when it occurs. Due to this treatment I am able to lead a pain free life. I would highly recommend the ISIS clinic to anyone.
Yvonne has helped me enormously with my injured knee. Her thorough treatment and explanations have played a big part in my recovery. Customer service has been good, with pleasant receptionists and reminders about appointments, including a text message 2 hours before.
Excellent! The clinic is very friendly and professional. The reception team are lovely and helpful. Alex has improved my hip and knee greatly in just a few sessions. I cannot recommend this clinic more highly.
I suffer from back and neck problems. My Chiropractor, Per, is qualified, professional, supportive and caring. I have needed urgent treatment in the past, the practice has always ensured i am seen as soon as possible. I keep regular maintenance appointments with Per and therefore have a much stronger and improved quality of life. The reception staff are always professional and very welcoming. I highly recommend this practice.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
I have been with Jatinder and her team for many years, treatment keeps an old man going. Would not go anywhere else. Highly recommended!
Lovely place, lovely kind staff, also Chooi is fantastic with knowledge and great with her hands. I came in first with little knowledge of what a chiropracter is and being negative but that all changed my mind and know what an amazing job is being done here. Very grateful for the experience and the great job that's being done here.
They saved me!
Used regularly both in Northampton and MIlton Keynes.Always had excellent service and the team are knowledgeable and friendly.
Excellent service, friendly staff
Feel better for coming.
My treatment at Aylesbury clinic has always been excellant. I have attended for treatment of sciatica for over 5 years and since my Indian diagnosis have had only minor irritation. I attend regularly every 3/4 months and find all the practinioners I have seen very helpful and informative.
Easy to get an appointment and keeps you functioning
Very professional , friendly and most importantly rectified my back.
First class treatment and service
Always excellent service and have made good progress throughout
I have always found staff at the clinic very helpful and the advice I have received and treatment for my back has enabled me to enjoy a much better quality of life.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews