Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Rude staff
Hello Anonymus! I am sorry to hear that you feel that our staff was rude. I am not sure what this refers to, but please let me know if you would like to discuss it. Our staff usually are extremely courteous so I am stunned to hear this. If you look through our review history you can see how well our patients think of us. That does of course not mean that your opinion is wrong, but do let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Am being treated by Sultan for shoulder n pain & migraine. Happened to mention pain in my heal. He’s started treating it with ‘shockwave’ treatment !!!! After the first session “I’m walking on air”!!!!! WHY didn’t I know of this!!! After years of pain —I’m now pain free ! Super treatment
I visited Saltan at the Isis Chiropractic Clinic in September 2021 as I had severe back and leg pain and was struggling with every day activities. I had previously visited two physios, and a rehabilitation specialist, however had seen no improvement and they were unable to diagnose what was wrong. After about 3/4 sessions (2 weeks) I noticed an improvement with my syptoms, and I continued to improve after every appointment. I cannot reccommend Isis enough and will be continuing to return now for maintenance appointments. Saltan is a brilliant Chiropractor. Even though I was anxious and in a lot of pain, Saltan was confident and positive that he would be able to treat my syptoms. Saltan and the Reception staff at Isis are professional and helpful, and I have always been able to book same day appointments if needed which is really helpful.
I have been going to the northampton clinic for about 5 sessions seeing almoatasm and this is the first time ive been to see a chriopractor but it is going really well and feel my back is improving with only a few sessions , and almoatasm is very patient and helpful .
I have had three sessions with Alex now to address shoulder pain and the treatment is going well. Alex is calm and reassuring and is always careful to give clear explanations of what he is doing and how the treatments work.
In house osteopath Noel. The bloke has magic fingers. Stopped my long term sciatica in just a couple of sessions. I’ve seen many chiropractors and osteopaths over the last 25 years but this is definitely the best.
Thanks, Tony! Noel was really happy to hear your praise.
Fabulous customer service. Per is an excellent chiropractor. I have and will continue to recommend his services to friends and family.
Thanks, Karina!
Professional staff. Chiropractor Noel Adams is very helpful to me, I did not think it would reduce my back pain that I have had for a very long time. I still trust in reducing pain. I recommend with great confidence.
I've been attending the Isis Chiropractor Clinic for a number of years now to treat an ongoing problem. The treatment and subsequent pain relief and comfort that Per provides me is fantastic. The Clinic is also extremely helpful when urgent situations arise too. I would highly recommend this clinic.
Have recently received ongoing treatment for self inflicted back pain. Cannot praise the centre enough, from the friendly welcoming atmosphere, to the total professional treatment. First class establishment Mick
Excellent chiropractors who are passionate about helping people in severe pain. Many years experience and very supportive in every way. The best money you will ever spend. Also have on site x-ray facilities. Worked for them for 12 years and can highly recommend them.
I would definitely recommend Isis Chiropractic Centre, the staff are friendly and very professional. I’m feeling so much better after having treatment from Jatinder. Thank you!!
Feeling so much better after only 4 visits. Very friemndly but professional staff. Always able to offer me an appointment to fit around my schedule.
Not really fixing the underlying cause of my problem. The discomfort and symptoms keep returning. For what am paying, I expect better. I don't trust a chiopractor that dosen't explain themselves and doesn't give reasons behind why certain exercises are administered ! Doubts started to come up concerning the validity of the information given to me when the treatment wasn't working. The chiropractor at one point contradicted themselves from the information they had given me in the previous session. I give them one star for their good manners.
I have been attending the ISIS centre for 5 sessions now and Sara has been so very supportive and reassuring from the word go, helping me to feel at ease immediately. The first session brought me great relief from my hip and back pain, by the fourth session I really began to feel a more permanent change, thank you so much! Booking is very straight forward and the staff that I have encountered have been welcoming and very professional.
I would totally recommend Sara in the Northampton clinic. Her treatment has significantly helped my back problem and enabled me to carry on working in the NHS. The reception staff are welcoming and helpful, the clinic is fabulous and covid adherance excellent. A superb service from Sara and the team. Totally recommended the whole experience. Thank you.
I want to express my deepest gratitude to the Chiropractic Centre in Northampton especially for Sara Stickel who helped me get back on my feet when my back hurt. I had back problems long time after several sessions with her I can today already start running. She is amazing person always smiling ☺ and treats others with understanding. Also the reception women's is very friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Excellent service, knowledge, care and consideration. I had spinal and shoulder problems and was listed to, advised and consulted on all therapy. I have an ongoing issue but ISIS reduced the pain so I could sleep and relax. Thank you so much
A value for money service. Very polite reception staff, and the chirchiropracter Per is excellent.
I pulled my back doing a simple task. Within two days I was in complete agony and couldn't sit down or walk without extreme pain. The Aylesbury branch were incredible, kind and immediately offered relief. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.84 based on 383 reviews