Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Click Here

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"Avoid like the plague. Both myself and my wife visited here for treatment. No issue with the treatment itself but the way the place is run is extremely shoddy. After the treatment you are ushered into a small room that interconnects the treatment room with the hallway to exit. Whilst changing you can clearly overhear the private medical conversation between the next client and the staff member. Reported to the ICO for GDPR breach. I then attempted to call to cancel the next booking but the phone must have been unmanned as nobody answered making it impossible to cancel any future appointment. Then the letters started arriving demanding payment, to which I responded asking for the signed documentation to prove that this was a legally binding situation....all of course ignored. Next their credit control and debt collectors get involved and clearly are used to their clients shady practices as they very quickly just asked me to email them to state what has occurred. So go elsewhere unless you fancy having your private medical and personal details aired in public and overhearing that of a complete stranger."
"Worst experience ever"
"The service is always pleasant and helpful. All members of staff are friendly and approachable. Unlike the NHS, there is time to discuss your worries and consider ways in which you can improve at home between treatments. The whole building has an air of quiet professionalism. Visiting the chiropractor is a positive experience."
"I have been seeing Indy for around 3 years now and he is always prepared to listen and access any issues I may have with my back. I have had ongoing problems with my back for many years now and to be able to be mobile is an absolute need as I have a three year old son. I I would recommend Indy to anyone who suffers with any problems to do with the back."
"Indy makes meticulous and thorough notes of every aspect of any health or fitness problem before starting any treatment. His explanations and recommendations are easily understandable. Indy is extremely conscientious and particularly calm and reassuring. I would have no hesitation in recommending him."
"Per is excellent and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I have two other family members who are now grateful patients of your practice!"
"Sam was very personable as well as professional which helped me relax during the consultation. He was very thorough in delivering my treatment using a range of techniques and equipement including massage and acupuncture. I initially consulted Sam for my tennis elbow condition but also mentioned my stiff neck and in a subsequent consultation how inflexible my wrists were. Sam also noticed my leg lengths were different and he gave me exercises to treat these at home as well as working on them in the treatment room. After a few short weeks things improved that I haven't needed to continue with the treatment and when I get the odd twinge or ache I can use the self help techniques Sam gave me."
"Isis chiropractors always has your best interest at heart. it's all about working with you to get better and they treat you as an individual. Staff are always polite, professional, and friendly at the same time. Jatinder always greets you with a smile and a kind word. She puts herself out for her patients and has even stayed later to fit me in for a treatment. A lot of businesses can learn a lot from them as they provide a great customer service. Cant praise them enough and recommend them to all my friends."
"I had very bad neck and shoulder pain with shooting pains down my arm. After my very first visit to Indie at the ISIS clinic I started to feel better. I had a course of treatment and now see indie monthly. I was so impressed with how quickly he was able to give my pain relief. I really felt that Indie genuinely cared about my well-being. I would strongly recommend using this clinic. Sonia"
"I have been attending Isis Chiropractic Centre for many years (Even when based in Duston). My object has always been to maintain a high measure of good health in body, mind and spirit. I have simply wanted to remain functionally well through my spine and all the other major joints and muscles. This has been achieved by regular three monthly consultations and manipulations. In my time I have experienced a variety of therapist all good and pleasant in their friendship towards me. One even told me I have the spine of a 25 year old, which was a year or two ago but at nearly 84 years of age this could still be said but by now it might be a 30 year old. This all means that I value the treatment and guidance and indeed friendship I have received in all the years and more recently especially from my friend and therapist Per. I trust these positive comments are helpful"
"I have used this centre for many years and in all that time I have experienced a very professional and friendly attitude. My back problems have been planned and dealt with from the time I was having acute issues to the present when it is managed with regular treatments and appointments with Per."
"I have used Isis Chiropractic Centres over the last few years and have always found the service friendly and helpful."
"The practice is run professionally and all staff are friendly. The centre at Northampton is a wonderful renovation of the church. Per listens to me and makes notes regarding my back/neck problems and treats me accordingly. However, I do feel that the treatment given is short (not hurried) probably because of the allocated time allowed but due to the costs I would appreciate longer treatment times. It can take me as long to get undressed/dressed as it does to have my treatment. Having said that I can usually get an appointment the same day if needed which is great. Hope this helps. Yvonne Larner"
"I have been a client at the Isis Chiropractic centre for approximately three years , always manage to get an appointment when required , without having to wait for days while in pain . Staff are always helpful and pleasant . Would recommend to anyone requiring treatment."
"Following a motorcycle accident when I was 17, which resulted in a back injury, conventional medicine completely failed me first by mis-diagnosing the problem and then by trying to treat it with very powerful anti-inflammatory drugs which had very little effect. After my first visit to Isis I was able to stand up straight for the first time for years and now a visit every 8 weeks keeps everything under control. I really cannot recommend them highly enough."
"I have been treated by Isis clinics for over 20 years. Through initial diagnosis and long term regular treatment I have been able to live life without discomfort. They have always been friendly, helpful and work to high professional standards. I would highly recommend them."
"I have suffered from migraines since I was a child but never considered that a chiropractor would be able to help. Whilst recovering from a minor back injury (which is completely cured thanks to Isis Chiropractic) I noticed a leaflet saying they could help with migraines. I have not had one since and it makes a huge difference to my life"
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews