Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"I have had sciatica problem and have been to Isis for treatment. The massage and the therapy I felt wasn't working for me after 5 sessions. So I stopped going for the treatment. I would surely recommend Isis to my friends and colleagues but it didn't work for me. I pulled out too soon was told by my GP."
"I have been attending this clinic for almost 20 years and had various chiropractors over this time. Each one have had their own way of dealing with my problem and the longer you are with them a trust is built. My current chiropractor Nathan is brilliant. All the staff on reception are friendly and helpful. Long may this good service continue."
"Hello , I went to the Isis centre Northampton to have Chiropractic Treatment , found the whole time I was attending for treatment had a warm welcome from the receptionist to the Chiropracter Nathan , I had 6 to 8 sessions found that improvement was considerably Good , would recomend the Isis Centre Northampton ,"
"I have always, over the years, had expert help to overcome any problems that I have encountered when stresses on my body have given me discomfort and pain. Whether it is advice or "hands on", the chiropractors at Isis have always done their best for me and got me straight and pain free again."
"Have helped to keep me pain free over many years. Chris"
"Initially I found this a good practice and I saw improvements with my pain release and stiffness."
"I have lost count of the year's i have been coming to Isis clinic after a recommendation. The times i struggled day by day due to my demanding manual handling job. Time and wages lost from work was becoming very stressful and worrying. Due to friendly and experience members of your team i have learnt to understand and maintain my body with regular treatment which has paid for itself by a clean absent record that can be provided and not taking my body for granted."
"Isis Chiropractic care are lovely . There are several Chiropractors and they all do a fantastic work by continuing from your notes which are kept there. There is access to a gym with a trainer as well if needed. Holistic approach as they also offer massage and beauty treatments for general overall well-being. Fatima"
"Per is excellent and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I have two other family members who are now grateful patients of your practice!"
"For many years I have suffered with pain and lack of movement due to my back problems. Once I had completed the initial treatment, I was pain free for the first time. I still have on-going problems and some bad days but Nathan and the other chiropractors I have seen at Isis have shown me how to manage the problems and minimise the effects. My regular maintenance visits keep things working as they should."
"Very happy with the service overall, and feel that Jatinder will always listen to what I tell her about my symptoms,and the level of treatment I need. Also, much appreciate the timely reminders of appointments, which make sure I don't forget to come!"
"Nathan went through a comprehensive assessment of my issues at our first meeting. At subsequent meetings he gave appropriate treatment and recommendations for exercises I could do at home. He was also able to advise me regarding certain lifestyle choices that would enhance or exacerbate the issues I was having. My condition appears to be chronic and long term, but since visiting Isis, I feel better able to manage this for the time being."
"Excellent service with highly skilled practitioners. I have been a patient at the practice for many years and have recommended Nathan to several of my colleagues who are also happy with their treatment."
"I find the reception staff very friendly and helpful. The treatment I have received has been good too, although I had to change chiropractors in the practice three times. Nathan is very accommodating and understands my needs and is willing to make changes to my treatment when necessary. Overall I feel I have found a practice that meets my needs for maintenance care."
"The practice is run professionally and all staff are friendly. The centre at Northampton is a wonderful renovation of the church. Per listens to me and makes notes regarding my back/neck problems and treats me accordingly. However, I do feel that the treatment given is short (not hurried) probably because of the allocated time allowed but due to the costs I would appreciate longer treatment times. It can take me as long to get undressed/dressed as it does to have my treatment. Having said that I can usually get an appointment the same day if needed which is great. Hope this helps. Yvonne Larner"
"I see Per every 3 months which helps keep my long term hack problem in good health for which I am very grateful"
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.88 based on 162 reviews