Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Always prompt for my appointment.
Always a pleasure to come and see Per, he is always very professional and I feel better after the treatment
Very satisfied with my treatment
Over the past 10 Years I've always received excellent treatment and helpful advice to manage and maintain good back health. Friendly and helpful staff.
Very good as always
Excellent, been coming for 15+ years
Very helpful, friendly and most importantly are very good at not just jumping into it! But assessing the situation and using there experience and knowledge to give me the right treatment I needed.
Warm welcome. Courteous, helpful treatment. Much appreciated.
Very professional and effective
Listens to you and effectively treats the painful area
I have been attending Aylesbury Chiropractic Clinic and am overwhelmed by the service. The staff are fantastic and are so welcoming as soon as you walk through the door. The treatments have really helped make a difference in the pain I was experiencing and I couldn't be more grateful to everyone here. I would highly recommend this clinic to everyone! Fabulous all around!
Aylesbury clinic
Always makes you feel comfortable and welcome, nice environment and service is great,
Having my back done and feels vast improvement
Really recommend
Very nice people and alway solves the problem
Knowledgeable, helpful,
Help you understand the issue in simple terms
And hopefully remedy
Always on time
Always welcoming and friendly. I find the chiropractor knowledgable and very accommodating
Been attending the clinic for the past three months. Have had good service and staff are friendly. Would recommend the Aylesbury clinic to anyone who has a back issue.
Been coming for 15 years. Always excellent.
Very good, easy to make appointments
Perfect experience every time always feel better than when I came in have been coming here a good few years now and it really helps
Per is a very good osteopath, who always manages to put me back together again..
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews