Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Click Here

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"For many years I have suffered with pain and lack of movement due to my back problems. Once I had completed the initial treatment, I was pain free for the first time. I still have on-going problems and some bad days but Nathan and the other chiropractors I have seen at Isis have shown me how to manage the problems and minimise the effects. My regular maintenance visits keep things working as they should."
"Excellent treatment , appointments always on time . Treatment explained and definetly helps with my back problems ."
"Allows time to listen Offers treatments ie; acupuncture which has been effective"
"Helpful effective and friendly"
"Very helpful arranging appointments with the chiropractor you choose to fit in busy work days.A very comfortable clinic to go to. I have been to other clinics but always come back here.Have recommended this clinic to others"
"Sam was very personable as well as professional which helped me relax during the consultation. He was very thorough in delivering my treatment using a range of techniques and equipement including massage and acupuncture. I initially consulted Sam for my tennis elbow condition but also mentioned my stiff neck and in a subsequent consultation how inflexible my wrists were. Sam also noticed my leg lengths were different and he gave me exercises to treat these at home as well as working on them in the treatment room. After a few short weeks things improved that I haven't needed to continue with the treatment and when I get the odd twinge or ache I can use the self help techniques Sam gave me."
"I have always found this clinic to be very professional but friendly also Sam is an excellent chiropractor always gives good advice I would and have recommended sam and the isis practice to my friends"
"Felt completely at ease. Was listened to and was made to feel that my problems and concerns were important. Discussed things in detail and the explanations of why certain muscles and bones work as they do was easy to grasp and helped enormously in my own understanding. The physical treatment was comfortable, painless and has resulted in, along with recommended exercises to do, the pain in my back disappearing. Understanding how my body and skeletal frame works allows me to manage movement more effectively and avoid spasms of pain and discomfort. First class service."
"Lovely clinic with happy, welcoming staff. My chiropractor, Per, is always patient and encouraging even when I have neglected to do his exercises! Great that 1:1 gym sessions and Pilates classes are also available."
"I managed to get appointments very quickly when I was in great pain. The treatments, remedial gym and massages are excellent. They form an integrated package of healing. The staff are very friendly and professional. I can usually get appointments that fit in with my working arrangements."
"I have been a client of the ISIS Milton Keynes for two years after a recommendation by an existing client. From the start I have received exceptional treatment of a professional yet friendly and caring manor from Indiy. The initial thorough consultation, examination, x-rays and treatment I received have been continued with regular monthly maintenance sessions. I have received guidance on adjusting my life style habits on managing my degenerative condition."
"I have been a client at Isis for years and they have helped me through many injuries and maintained my comfort levels. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff are so friendly and caring. The experience that I have had with the clinic has been so wonderful and I would recommend it to anybody who is seeking help."
"I have been going to ISIS Chiropractic Clinic in Kiln Farm for about 3 years after being involved a car cash. Indiy has been absolutely wonderful and has greatly helped me and improved my quality of life He always takes the time to listen to any concerns and assess my progress. The reception staff are also very friendly, courteous and professional in their behaviour towards patients. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone in need of chiropractic care. Linda M Brook"
"Isis chiropractors always has your best interest at heart. it's all about working with you to get better and they treat you as an individual. Staff are always polite, professional, and friendly at the same time. Jatinder always greets you with a smile and a kind word. She puts herself out for her patients and has even stayed later to fit me in for a treatment. A lot of businesses can learn a lot from them as they provide a great customer service. Cant praise them enough and recommend them to all my friends."
"Superb care and advice delivered by a caring and friendly staff."
"We always speak highly of the Practice and have passed on your contact details to possible clients. The Barnaby,s"
"Very happy with the service overall, and feel that Jatinder will always listen to what I tell her about my symptoms,and the level of treatment I need. Also, much appreciate the timely reminders of appointments, which make sure I don't forget to come!"
"Nathan went through a comprehensive assessment of my issues at our first meeting. At subsequent meetings he gave appropriate treatment and recommendations for exercises I could do at home. He was also able to advise me regarding certain lifestyle choices that would enhance or exacerbate the issues I was having. My condition appears to be chronic and long term, but since visiting Isis, I feel better able to manage this for the time being."
"I have a bad neck and shoulders, I see Nathan monthly and he keeps it all in place for me, would not miss an appointment as it gets quite bad but his magic work keeps me moving"
"The expertise of the Centre is excellent. My problem was quickly diagnosed and the subsequent treatments have meant that I can carry on with my life without constant pain."
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews