Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Have visited the Aylesbury clinic today. I found them to be very thorough taking time to ascertain the history of and what the problem is. They have worked wonders with my neck and back. Very friendly staff.
Friendly centre. Helped with my last back issue, and put me back on the road. Recommended.
All of the staff at the Aylesbury centre are very friendly and helpful. The reception team go out of their way to get appointments to suit me. The treatments are excellent and they talk you through the process so you fully understand what they are doing and how to achieve long term benefits
The very best chiropractor I have ever visited and I've seen many. Attention to detail, care and attentiveness to whatever level I feel I need, whether a quick realignment or detailed injury. Clean, professional, always parking, and Per is an absolute delight!
Excellent care and service
Always professional. Treatment to suit my time.
Explained treatments very well
Have treated my back problems very well, good follow up. When I've needed an urgent appointment due to a relapse, it's been easy to get in to see someone
I have been coming here for some time and my experience has always been pleasant. I would most certainly recommend this service.
I'm really happy with my treatments and it's very easy to book appointments
I have had a very good experience with my treatment here.They are very friendly and helpful
Always friendly helpful staff and my chiropractor listens and responds well to my condition . I always come out feeling better than when I enter.
Very good helpful and caring staff
Really helpful and explain what they are doing Alex is very professional
My experience has been brilliant from the start. Could not have asked for anymore. Always recommend Isis to my friends & family.
Been visiting Per for several years for 3 monthly maintenance appointments to help back and neck pain. Good results. Also brought my son for back pain treatment.
Started going there several years ago on the recommendation of a previous chiropractor. The reception staff are always friendly, welcoming and efficient and "maintenance" chiropractic sessions now keep me pain free most of the time.
Now my entire family go there!
The experience at this chiropractor is amazing working to your needs. Recommend
Was able to get a appointment the next day after pulling my back. Have coming back for maintenance visit every couple of months to keep on top of any issues. Would highly recommend them.
Very helpful and attentive, excellent service.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews