Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"Isis Chiropractic care are lovely . There are several Chiropractors and they all do a fantastic work by continuing from your notes which are kept there. There is access to a gym with a trainer as well if needed. Holistic approach as they also offer massage and beauty treatments for general overall well-being. Fatima"
"I've been coming to ISIS for over 20 years with my neck condition. They initially diagnosed the problem I have and have given treatment since then. Although it is a degenerative condition I feel that the treatment has stalled its progress. Very knowlegable and focused on customers needs. Highly recommended."
"Chiropractors provide an expert diagnosis and individual treatment plans for their patients. I don't think you get that anywhere else in the community. I have received care at the ISIS chiropractic centres in Aylesbury and Milton Keynes. Both are very professionally run and the care provided is of a very high quality. Thoroughly recommended! Dr F."
"Keep up the good work. Thanks Carl W S"
"Per is excellent and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I have two other family members who are now grateful patients of your practice!"
"Very professional organisation from a welcoming reception to any treatment received from the chiropractor. Recently had a massage too which again was very good."
"very positive results from treatment supplied by the clinic.I am very happy their after care attention on keeping fit and mobile."
"excellent friendly service i have had excellent therapy for sciatica from jatinder . the receptionists are friendly and helpful."
"Absolutley brilliant chiropractic clinic, Friendly Staff Extreemly comptetent & proffesional in aproach to all issues, I have been a patient of the clinic for a number of years, which has helped me to stay pain free & in good health, I would have no hestination recommending the services of this clinic, as myself & most of my family have attended at varios times, Declan Hayes"
"I arrived at Milton Keynes ISIS some 3 years ago almost unable to walk. I was seen immediately and now visit on a regular basis. My original problem has not reappeared. Robin Haseldine"
"All the staff at the clinic are always polite and helpful. I have been having treatment with Indy for over four years now and the change in not just my body physically but also my mental wellbeing is undeniable. Through initial treatment and now maintenance appointments I am regularly running 5 and 10k races including mountain trail runs which I believe I owe to Indy's work but also encouragement. I highly recommend Isis Chiropractors to everyone seeking chiropractic treatment, you will receive the highest level of care from all involved and gain a new confidence in your body."
"Prompt and excellent treatment by experts, with great support staff."
"After several years of putting up with the constant back pains and headaches I finally took the leap and made an appointment at Isis based on a recommendation from a friend After my initial consultation with Nathan the cause of my pain was identified and a course of treatment planned out with everything explained to me clearly. Over my treatment period I have got to know Nathan and the team at Isis and have been shown the utmost level of professionalism but also made to feel at home with every visit. I urge anybody who is suffering in silence to make that first appointment and see for yourself the amazing work they do. I know feel great in myself and only wish I had done it sooner."
"I started using the services of the Milton Keynes practice over a year ago following a fall. Unfortunately, I have had a couple of other "incidents" that have required treatment since then. I have been treated by Jatinder and Inderpal. I am so glad that I found this clinic. I really can't compliment the staff enough. My conditions have been thoroughly reviewed, treatments explained to me and conducted professionally. I have been able to make appointments in a timely manner and sessions have never been rushed; time has been allocated to fully investigate and remedy my issues. I would just like to thank the chiropractors I have seen and in fact all the staff at the clinic. I can thoroughly recommend the ISIS Chiropractic Centre at Milton Keynes."
"I have been a patient of Isis Chiropractic now for several years. They began by completely resolving a long standing and painful problem in the course of a few weeks. Since then I have had several other issues addressed and resolved and I have been so pleased with the results that as I age I now attend regularly for "maintenance" treatment to try to prevent problems from arising. The premises are pleasant, comfortable and well designed, there is ample car parking and the reception staff are efficient and very helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending Isis Chiropractic to anyone with bone, joint, muscular and postural problems who is looking for effective treatment and management without medication."
"I went to ISIS when I was at the end of my tether! My back pain was completely unbearable. I saw Nathan who was very welcoming and sympathetic. He instantly diagnosed a disc problem and started me on a course of treatment. I was improving rapidly and unfortunately had a relapse. I was scanned at the hospital and told only surgery would help me. After a few tears Nathan reassured me this may not be the case and carried on with my treatment. A couple of months later I saw a spinal surgeon by which time I was practically recovered due to the treatment I was given at ISIS. The spinal surgeon could not believe how well I was after having seen the results of my scan. He was ready to operate but after seeing and assessing me I no longer needed it. I can't thank Nathan enough. He got me back on my feet and saved me from having an operation! Unfortunately due to finances I had to stop going but I have carried on all the techniques I learnt and here I am a year later still pain and problem free. I know if I ever have problems in the future I will certainly return to ISIS."
"Exactly a year ago, I signed up to network chiropractic care at ISIS Northampton. My chiropractor is Nathan. i had lower back pain which had been on and off for years. At the initial stages. I came in for weekly, then fortnightly and three weekly treatments which lasted for total three months. Since April, I have been going in for monthly treatments which is just maintenance. Must say, since April up to date I have never had the back pain I used to experience. I will recommend it for everyone, not just people suffering from back and joint pains. They have a very good and friendly receptionist/ customer service as well."
"For many years I have suffered with pain and lack of movement due to my back problems. Once I had completed the initial treatment, I was pain free for the first time. I still have on-going problems and some bad days but Nathan and the other chiropractors I have seen at Isis have shown me how to manage the problems and minimise the effects. My regular maintenance visits keep things working as they should."
"Excellent treatment , appointments always on time . Treatment explained and definetly helps with my back problems ."
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 163 reviews