Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I injured my back gardening 7 years ago. Chiropractic treatment really helped at that acute time. Since then I have been having 3 monthly maintenance treatment which keeps me less likely to suffer a recurrence.
I have been a patient of this clinic for a few years for various issues and the service and treatment I have received has always been exceptional and the advice has always been useful and successful. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this clinic and I would never go anywhere else.
I have been a patient of Per Kleberg for over 6 years now and am very happy with my ongoing treatment, which usually happens every 8 weeks. He has been especially helpful on the two occasions when I have broken each wrist in the last 2 years and has helped me get mobility back. All in all I am grateful to Per for keeping me mobile and flexible.
Really helpful staff, have struggled with back issues on and off for years. Within the first couple of visits I already saw a big improvement. Would recommended to others
Always accommodating very good service helps my flexibility in many ways
Excellent advice over many years, pain diagnosed after careful listening and treatment delivered with respect and skill.
Pleasant helpful staff; provision of useful and appropriate advice and information.
They are very friendly and keep you informed.
I've been coming here for a number of years for various problems. You have always been good at working out what is wrong and providing relief from my aches and pains. Your staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Very helpful to my condition
Always good service as golfer my back is much better l don't have any more problems many thanks Don Smith
Professional, courteous and effective, treated well by all staff.
Always very friendly atmosphere
Lovely, friendly staff. Always smiling and very helpful. Treatments are very thorough with good information given.
Helped me with a herniated disc injury and general maintenance for the last few years. Would highly recommend.
Always helpful
Amazing. I was in absolute agony when I first came and always had to be careful what I did. Now I do everything I want and look after my back which includes regular "maintenance" treatments with Per Kleberg. Thank you so much.
Been coming since 1990 everything fine
I have been coming to Aylesbury Isis Chiropractic for many years, excellent consultants who have really helped with my back, highly recommend them the professional friendly staff make you feel at ease always able to offer appointments at short notice.
I have been attending Aylesbury clinic for a few months. Everyone is always so friendly and professional. The treatment has really helped to increase mobility following a car accident, making everyday life easier. The reminder texts are a great help . I would recommend anyone seeking a good service to come here.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews