Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Very professional service
The email and text appointment reminders are very good.
The appointments tend to run to time.
My regular consultant is very good. I did once have a stand in who came across as being a little rushed.
Opening times and appointment availability is very good.
I do think I have made progress since attending sessions.
The front desk staff are very friendly and welcoming.
The location can be difficult to get to and unpredictable in terms of traffic.
I came from a very different practice and it took a while to find the right chiropractor for me. Per Kleberg has been reassuring, caring and most importantly made sure I receive the right treatment. I have a long standing joint condition so see him every 6 weeks. The appointments are really important for my well being, mentally as well as physically.
Friendly and effective treatment for a range of issues
I have been a client of Jatinders for many years and the service I receive is exceptional, she is an upmost professional at all times, with an added personal touch, it's a refreshing change to be made to feel an individual and not just a client, and Jatinder really does treat your condition taking into account many influential aspects of your life in order provide with the most beneficial treatment plan moving forward, I am very grateful to Jatinder.
Her staff and reception team are helpful, accommodating and friendly, and make you feel very at ease at welcome in the practice at all times.
I injured my back gardening 7 years ago. Chiropractic treatment really helped at that acute time. Since then I have been having 3 monthly maintenance treatment which keeps me less likely to suffer a recurrence.
I have been a patient of this clinic for a few years for various issues and the service and treatment I have received has always been exceptional and the advice has always been useful and successful. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this clinic and I would never go anywhere else.
I have been a patient of Per Kleberg for over 6 years now and am very happy with my ongoing treatment, which usually happens every 8 weeks. He has been especially helpful on the two occasions when I have broken each wrist in the last 2 years and has helped me get mobility back. All in all I am grateful to Per for keeping me mobile and flexible.
Really helpful staff, have struggled with back issues on and off for years. Within the first couple of visits I already saw a big improvement. Would recommended to others
Always accommodating very good service helps my flexibility in many ways
Excellent advice over many years, pain diagnosed after careful listening and treatment delivered with respect and skill.
Pleasant helpful staff; provision of useful and appropriate advice and information.
They are very friendly and keep you informed.
I've been coming here for a number of years for various problems. You have always been good at working out what is wrong and providing relief from my aches and pains. Your staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Very helpful to my condition
Always good service as golfer my back is much better l don't have any more problems many thanks Don Smith
Professional, courteous and effective, treated well by all staff.
Always very friendly atmosphere
Lovely, friendly staff. Always smiling and very helpful. Treatments are very thorough with good information given.
Helped me with a herniated disc injury and general maintenance for the last few years. Would highly recommend.
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 370 reviews