Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy

"Really friendly and professional service, really tried to understand the issue and history before treatment. Talked through what he was doing and why,explained what the home exercises were designed to do,built the appointment schedule around what I needed. All this is great most important fixed my back!!!"
"Felt better after my first treatment! Fantastic!"
"Highly recommend Josh, my back is so much better since receiving treatment and advice from Isis Chiropracter’s."
"Excellent service, highly recommended."
"I went to see Indy at the Chiropractic Centre with considerable pain in my neck and frequent headaches. Indy was very thorough and helpful. I can now manage my condition effectively and am experiencing far less pain. I am very grateful for the help I received."
"I have been a patient at Isis clinic for many years and have a series of sporting injuries which causes me to break down severely on occasions. Sacroiliac joint issues are very painful and debilitating and my refusal to grow up and slow down in my sporting activities (Tennis and riding)causes me to visit the clinic in severe pain. I have always walked out straight and in a much better place. I have found that a regular visit every couple of months has helped to reduce significantly the number of crisis visits, and Per spots problems before they become an issue. Today was a case in point where muscle spasms were building up but Per spotted them and did the business as usual. Very knowledgeable staff and great facilities makes this clinic stand out. Many thanks for all your attention."
"I have found Chiropractic to be a great way to help with back and neck pain, much of which is sports related. Visiting Isis has allowed me to maintain an active lifestyle. Help with exercises to recover and stay well are also part of this treatment which I believe is key to its success. I would absolutely recommend Isis."
"The diagnosis of my injury was quick and efficient, with the ensuing treatment resulting in a full recovery from the injury in question."
"Very friendly staff on reception. Indy is friendly and very good at his job. He makes you feel relaxed easy too talk too and provides a superb treatment."
"Indy is such a great guy - he has improved the quality of my life so much and I can't thank him enough!!"
"I originally visited ISIS Chiropractic to get treatment for dizzy spells. Indy was very kind and thorough and I now attend the clinic for maintenance treatments. As a regular dancer, Indy makes sure I can keep doing what I love."
"Very friendly staff who were welcoming. JL very knowlegable and put me at ease. Informative, professional throughout. Clear treatment plan explained. My first experience...so slightly nervous..but looking forward to next appointment already!"
"I went after having a recommendation from a friend. I was having excruciating pains in my back and ribs and was delighted of how I felt after one session with Per. He understood exactly what I was saying and made me feel confident in the treatment which he was going to do. I cant feel more happy and painless after two sessions, in which I thought was going to be a long term problem."
"Very good, would recommend."
"Back in Feb I was admitted into hospital with pain in the lower back and right leg along with no sensation in the right leg. After doing a few blood tests and an MRI - which didn't show anything, I was discharged and told it would get better with time. A few weeks passed and there was no difference at all so a family friend recommended the ISIS chiropractors. After 3 months there is definitely improvement in my leg as well as the sensation back and dimmed pain. Having Virgil as my chiropractor was really beneficial as he always listened to what suited my needs depending on the extremity of the pain. Before considering my treatment, my needs are always assessed before hand in the aim to prevent further harm. Still attending twice a week and honestly, it's worth the money!! Am truly grateful for such an amazing chiropractic in the local area of Aylesbury. �"
"Attentive to any problems, listens to any issues I have and tailors the treatment to suit. I always feel better after a visit."
"Always treated with care and respect by my chiropractor. Friendly and efficient service. Would recommend."
"I have been attending this clinic for almost 20 years and had various chiropractors over this time. Each one have had their own way of dealing with my problem and the longer you are with them a trust is built. My current chiropractor Nathan is brilliant. All the staff on reception are friendly and helpful. Long may this good service continue."
"Hello , I went to the Isis centre Northampton to have Chiropractic Treatment , found the whole time I was attending for treatment had a warm welcome from the receptionist to the Chiropracter Nathan , I had 6 to 8 sessions found that improvement was considerably Good , would recomend the Isis Centre Northampton ,"
"I have been a patient at Isis on and off for a decade or so with successful treatment from Per for a variety of injuries. Per is a consummate professional. The facilities and environment of the clinic are first class and the front of house staff always friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend the practice."
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.85 based on 163 reviews