Isis Chiropractic Centres Reviews

01908307075

per.kleberg@isischiropractic.co.uk

Isis House, 50 Tilers Road, Kiln Farm

Tell us how Isis Chiropractic Centres made you happy
Have been coming for few years now and have always been treated very well. No problem getting an appointment and reception staff very pleasant and helpful.
Back has been a lot better since seeing Sara. Have been able to sleep better.
Good help nice people
Very good
I've been happy with all of my sessions here. Always friendly service and ready on time. Noticing a lot of positive changes already.
Excellent treatment
Jatinder and her staff are excellent. They are warm and welcoming and always very accommodating.
I had been suffering with a bad back for some weeks. Made an appointment and after a couple of sessions my back was so much better. Very friendly and would definitely recommend.
Really easy to book with and very friendly staff. Have received some great advice and the treatment has been working very well. I have had people tell me I am standing straighter and I have felt less pain doing manual jobs at work.
The atmosphere and people here are really nice:) the massage is so helpful and I really recommended come here;)
Very, very pleased with my treatment, l can now walk, thank you.
Isis MK have looked after me and my back for the best part of 15 years now. I have had a number of chiropractors in this clinic over the years, however; every single one of them has gone over and above with my treatment. I have a very complex health history, which each chiropractor has taken the time to listen and to learn about how I am affected and they have all helped to keep me upright and walking, even when I have had health crises. The reception staff are also warm, welcoming and extremely helpful.
I cannot speak highly enough about this Isis clinic and I recommend the clinic whenever I can.
Thank you so much for everything.
Excellent service from all staff. Always on time too.
Excellent, have needed emergency appointments on occasion and they have always managed to fit me in. I first attended with a severe back issue after some damage but once they fixed me I have continued to come regularly for maintenance and I feel great as a result of it
Always feel much better and easier to move around.
I have been seeing the well experienced Per for treatment for over 2 years now, and I couldn't be happier with my experience.
I was suffering with chronic lower back pain which was causing nerve pain in my leg. I had regular physio and an x Ray to determine the cause and have since reduced my treatments to once every six weeks for a check up and to keep my mobility fluid and in check.

Booking & Rearranging appointments are easy to do (if needed) and staff are all very polite and incredibly helpful and there is always parking available.
Always very good. I am a long-term customer and always pleased with the treatment.
After excruciating pain I sought treatment here and never looked back. With regular treatments I am top off my back and neck troubles, plus the practice have seen me through pregnancy and post birth and currently doing another fantastic job of getting me through the pains of a second pregnancy.
Excellent productive and friendly treatment
Always very professional and courteous, listens carefully and puts right David
Isis Chiropractic Centres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews