Intelligent Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Intelligent Insurance
Read Intelligent Insurance Reviews

About Intelligent Insurance:

Intelligent Insurance is dedicated to finding home insurance for typically ‘hard to insure’ properties and circumstances. From unoccupied home insurance to insurance for listed buildings and holiday homes, we'll strive to arrange high-quality, competitively priced home insurance, whatever your property type, condition, usage or personal circumstances.

contactus@intelligentinsurance.co.uk

Intelligent Insurance 4 Lakeside Salisbury Road, ,

Tell us how Intelligent Insurance made you happy
Excellent on line application through Compare the Market and at a fantastic price, around 30% cheaper than my renewal price from my previous insurers.
Got my buildings insurance sorted online. It was very easy!
Important _ no hassle
Very helpful. Easy transaction
Much cheaper thrn my last insurers. I cut the price from £698 to less than £400!!
Very patient and helpfully. Quote for insurance was very competitive. All good.
Ivy not had need to call upon it as yet, but the service provided so far has been excellent. The handler understood my requirements, explained the options clearly, and satisfied my concerns around insuring a property at risk of flood. He was knowledgeable and personable and I highly recommend.
All good upto now. A very reasonable quote for the year. I recieved a friendly call regarding an enquiry which was all sorted over the phone.
Very satisfied with my contact when I realised I had made a wrong statement on the paperwork, this was rectified with no problem at all for a very small fee.
My wife signed up for this but didnt trust them.

a few days after signing up and over 10 days before the policy was due to start she tried to cancel and was told there was a £50 admin fee. FOR 1 EMAIL?!!! and for a policy totalling £150 a year.

this is a disgrace, means we wont be touching your company in the future and will see what the insurance ombudsman says about the disproportionate charges. 1/3 of a policy cost is not a small charge to cover administration.

Remember, once bitten twice shy, a simple "no problem" and a reasonable charge would be better for getting new business in the future.
Had to input a lot of detail but very happy with the product and price, especially with the gift card bonus.
Good price
Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable advisor
I’ve been really happy with my experience. The customer services lady was excellent - really helpful, informative and friendly. I’d definitely recommend to friends and family.
IT was good to talk through the experience I had with another Company. My concerns were dealt with thoroughly with lots of questions which when buying such an important product on line you don't get. I came away with the feeling that care was taken with me to make sure that I had the right Policy.
Able to source good level of cover for unoccupied home.
easy to go thru. questions.
I found the whole process of finding insurance and arranging details very stress free. Thank you.
Very good & helpful