Insurance Protector Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Very good service
Clearly set out.
Very helpfull
Efficient and good follow up
Molly was bang on , clear and explains everything perfectly
Very good and polite service
Like continuity. I have delt with Jack previously and other staff who have been with you over a year. Promote jack and the other chap I had dealings with plus the girl from London. Duncan I was one of your first coustomers.
I spoke to Ellese who was very helpful and friendly. The experience was really good.
Good, quick, easy process. Brodie-excellent.
Lady very helpful and pleasant
great personal service from Molly, not a pushy company like some. reasonably priced to. will def use again. thank you
I was thoroughly pleased with the service I received and how quickly my concern/query was turned around; and with positive attitude towards resolving it too.
Brodie was very helpful and polite. She explained the policy so well and nothing was too much trouble for her. I would definitely recommend your company
I found the whole process of dealing with insurance protector a very positive experience. From initial contact with the sales advisor (Molly) through to establishing the policy everything was very professionally completed - would definitely recommend the Company and agent.
Good experience, Molly was very helpful and informative.
Seamless competitive quote with knowledgeable call handler.
Very good at communicating.
Very friendly, answered all my questions and from my point on view reasonable insurance price aswell. Thank you
Great customer service.
Dealt with another insurance company on the same day and there was no comparison.
Thank You.
Exceptional service, extremely friendly, polite, efficient and got a great price for my Horse Trailer insurance. Would highly recommend.
Very quick response after using an online site for quote. There operator was very helpful
Insurance Protector is rated 4.84 based on 596 reviews