Insurance Protector Reviews

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Tell us how Insurance Protector made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"They provide my insurance without fuss or complication."
"Swift service. The person I spoke to was helpful, polite and friendly. Cover sorted quickly and all my questions answered."
"Would totally recommend using Insurance Protector. Great service, no pushing you into anything. Very polite and professional."
"Pleasant staff very efficient"
"We’ve been using Insurance Protector for a few years now and they are always really friendly over the phone and also competitive to. We will continue using them for years to come. Thank you from the Pop Ice Team."
"Poor communication. Failed to contact me via any of 4 different methods to let me now there was a problem which ended up costing me £55 in default charges. They refused to refund these fees despite it being there fault."
We take our customer service very seriously hence our Compliance Manager will be in contact with you very shortly to discuss this matter with you in greater detail.
"Dealing with insurance can be rather tedious but I found your staff to be very helpful and the process was as quick and pain-free as is possible. Thank you"
"Good service but still waiting for policy in the post."
"Easy to deal with over the telephone. Friendly and polite staff and knowledgeable. Best of all great price!"
"Efficient and quick, not pushy or patronising"
"Very pleased with the service and advisor..."
"Hi it good talk about insurance for my trailer and gavin was good for me"
"Pleased with revised quote and service offered."
"I received two telephone calls as a reminder to Renew my Ifor Williams Trailer insurance policy. Despite several 'phone calls to IPG, I was unable to speak to a Representative, all 4 Option lines were engaged. I was then 'phoned back, all to action the Renewal in full payment of the Policy. (Expiry was Sunday 7th April 2019). In brief - Totally "Customer Centric.""
"Delighted with quick response to my enquiry. Was given complete information enabling me to do my insurance with confidence and at a very competitive price. Will do business again with you."
"Friendly and helpful operator who was very knowledgeable about the cover and ensured it met all my requirements. And the policy was a good price for the cover provided."
"A competitive quote and a quick friendly service."
"Good cover for a good price"
"Very professional in all aspects."
"Attentive but polite reminders followed by a very pleasant and well handled telephone transaction."
Insurance Protector is rated 4.78 based on 317 reviews