Insurance Protector Reviews

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Tell us how Insurance Protector made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I have been very pleased with Insurance Protector since taking out insurance this policy.. The staff have been very clear on what insurance is provided. Queries are quickly and efficiently dealt with."
"Good service once an operator was availble"
"I was very happy with service Thanks"
"The lady I spoke to on the phone, Allannah, was helpful and polite and not pushy. She gave me the quote and the information and enough time to think about it before coming back to me. The quote was competitive and the whole process easy to complete."
"Excellent service . I received renewal - same cover and same price as last year.renewed quickly and efficiently. Well done ."
"Excellent Service"
"Great customer service. Spoke to Gavin who was really professional and extremely helpful"
"Professional service and excellent price. My landlord insurance renewal has even dropped this year! FANTASTIC."
"Very friendly and professional"
"Great team. So efficient and competitive."
"Brodie was very helpful and knowledgable"
"Straight forward to deal with. Gavin was courteous over the phone and the premium was good too. Thanks Steve"
"Great service and good value"
"Fast and efficient"
"Brodie was very knowledgable and explained the policy clearly. Although I had cheaper quotes l bought this policy because of Brodie"
"Very helpful, friendly service. Would highly recommend."
"Best price and best cover just what I was looking for ,the person that dealt with me gave me the cover I needed Thanks"
"Good and prompt service. Very friendly and efficient all round."
"Renewed my policy today with no problem, organisers were very helpful!"
"Brodie who explained the policy to me was helpful pleasant patient and easy to talk to. She had a friendly manner and made me feel more confident in dealing with a matter which I had no knowledge of. I had calls and quotes from other companies but chose to do business with Brodie. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.😊"
Insurance Protector is rated 4.77 based on 253 reviews