Insurance Protector Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Easy to deal with and offered at a reasonable price
Really really helpful, great detail and also accurate information on products and cover.
Very polite
Great customer service from Brodie who was honest, communicative, friendly yet professional.
Fantastic service really helpful and all my questions answered and all in all the insurance was provided at a very fair rate !
Very helpful and great to deal with, wasn’t pushed into choosing to insure with you.
Your Representative Brodie was excellent. I did not end up purchasing a policy through Your Company in the end, as I went with Axa. Your Service and Brodie’s was of the highest quality. Thanks and I would have no hesitation in recommending You to Anyone Else. Jason.
I bought the policy that met my needs and Brodie was easy to deal with and communicated well when I amended my requirements
All has been sorted out with no problem.
Easy to understand. Very efficient
My family and I usually deal with Ms. Brodie Rumsey, we go back to her time after time due to her clarity and professionalism - always gets us sorted quickly! Big thanks to Brodie!
Insurance Advisor, Molly, was very helpful and professional.
Really easy to deal with. Very helpful assistant called Brodie who made the renewal process straightforward
Very efficient from Jack and Molly
Great customer service from Brodie and a fantastic price would recommend
My experience of taking out insurance cover and breakdowns cover for our horse trailer was excellent. Allanah was very competent, patient and approachable. Thank you
Brodie was very efficient and skilled at providing me with the perfect insurance cover. She was polite and clear in her communication. Very happy.
Very clear and helpful and a good price.
clear and easy to understand infomation very happy that I've got the right policy for me
Brodie was a professional member of staff extremely patient and very helpful throughout my sales process. I would like to thank her again for her support given and appreciate time she imputed whilst handling my policy. Well done and definitely will recommend to my friends and family xx
Insurance Protector is rated 4.84 based on 568 reviews