Insurance Protector Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Very quick and efficient service
Very helpful with what I needed to insure my trailer and very polite
Really helpful patient and knowledgable sales agent , found the policy I wanted with no fuss - all excellent except to actually buy the policy I had to ring 3x and was kept waiting on the hold music for 5 mins at a time - eventually did get through and all is well
Molly Gorner who dealt with my enquiry was excellent. The only problem I found was the time it takes for the phone to be answered
Only problem I encountered first time contacting them by phone was it eventually cut off after waiting a considerable time, I then emailed and had a response about an hour later , otherwise no complaints
Had a prompt phone back after initial enquiry. Molly had an excellent mix of moving efficiently through the necessary background information and suitable friendliness. Spoke very clearly.
Good, quick, easy process. Brodie-excellent.
Only began policy so no review todate. Sales advisor was clear and polite and answerered any questions I had.
Very friendly polite and professional service.
Very good customer service Providing understandable information Called back at the time requested
Very helpful and prompt service
Excellent customer service providing competitive cover.
Helpful and informative
Very helpful and efficient renewal
I received a prompt reply to my on line enquiry from a most helpful operative and was quoted a reasonable price for the trailer insurance that I wanted.
Allannah was a very good agent who took the time to go through everything with me and work out a good policy at a decent price.
The policy covers what I need but I feel was over prices , as I was limited to provider's due to a claim and the fact that I now live outside the UK. I can't see how that makes a difference. The lady that I dealt with was great, the only upside.
Very quick and efficient
I have received excellent service from Insurance Protector so far. The only criticism is that no one followed up when Mr Reise went on holiday.
Very good communication and helpful policy advisor.
Insurance Protector is rated 4.85 based on 666 reviews