Insurance Protector Reviews

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Tell us how Insurance Protector made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Straight forward to deal with. Gavin was courteous over the phone and the premium was good too. Thanks Steve"
"Great service and good value"
"Fast and efficient"
"Brodie was very knowledgable and explained the policy clearly. Although I had cheaper quotes l bought this policy because of Brodie"
"Very helpful, friendly service. Would highly recommend."
"Best price and best cover just what I was looking for ,the person that dealt with me gave me the cover I needed Thanks"
"Good and prompt service. Very friendly and efficient all round."
"Renewed my policy today with no problem, organisers were very helpful!"
"Brodie who explained the policy to me was helpful pleasant patient and easy to talk to. She had a friendly manner and made me feel more confident in dealing with a matter which I had no knowledge of. I had calls and quotes from other companies but chose to do business with Brodie. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.😊"
"Easy to talk to"
"Friendly and competent service"
"I asked for a quote for my new caravan and it was dealt with very quickly without a hitch. Allannah Pearson was very helpful and very professional in sorting this out for me."
"Good service thanks very much"
"All queries I had were dealt with promptly."
"Friendly service"
"Took over from my old company for Landlord insurance. Quote received was very competitive compared to previous ones I've had. Very quick and helpful service to renew my policy."
"Great service very informative and easy to understand Quick efficient and the best quote by miles"
"Very helpful lady on the phone everything was very quick to organise and pay for I am very very happy!"
"I have recently renewed two Landlord policies with Insurance Protect, it was simple and supportive and Vicky was most professional and helpful. I would highly recommend anyone to to this company"
"A very helpful and quick service, I will definitely be recommending you to my friends thanks very much"
Insurance Protector is rated 4.76 based on 242 reviews