Insurance Protector Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

To be perfectly honest, once I managed to actually speak to somebody regarding the insurance quote, the service was really good. The advisor I dealt with (Jack) was excellent. He was very helpful and informative. One of the reasons I’ve only give 4 stars out of 5 was the fact that it took 4 attempts to actually speak to an advisor and get a quote. Not one of my calls was returned as promised. The other reason I’ve only given 4 stars is that nearly £40 on the price of the policy (nearly 50% of the original price from Lloyds) was commission charges from the brokers involved. In the end I was happy with the product offered to me, but it would have been nice if parties involved in the quote kept their charges to a minimum.
Neil, Thank you for your feedback in all respects. We are aware of the difficulties encountered getting through to the teams. Whilst its frustrating for customers we are doing everything we can to make the journey easier which includes upgrading IT systems and actively seeking to employ more staff.
Sound as a pound
Very good friendly service. Recommend.
All very helpful thanks.
Excellent service thank you
Molly gave me a call after I had been waiting for several days for someone to call me and I had been promised all backs from 3 people. Molly was bright, efficient and got the paperwork done for me. The 5 stars are for her response, the callbacks generally had not been too good. Thank you
Thank you for your review not only for Mollys customer service but also for your feedback surrounding the difficulty you experienced in getting through. As a company we understand there are some issues which are due to increased demand for our services. We are also looking at improved telecom systems, IT and to employ additional staff to make the customer journey smoother. A Perry - Head of Sales.
I spoke few days ago with Shoahib Altaf for ading another vehicle to my insurance . very helpful . Polite and above all a joy to talk to . i couldnt give 6 star rating or 10 star rating because theres only 5 star rating so i would like to rate his help to max star plus one thanks good luck where ever you go C . Lorint
Very good service
My first time using insurance protector. Everything was explained very clearly. Great price, great service. Thanks
Very helpful staff and a good European cover compared to other companies at an affordable price.
Very efficient and quick service.
Really good and helpful service. Will definitely recommend.
Prompt focused patient
Excellent service, listened carefully to requirements and quickly priced a very competitive price.
Very clear and precise information and very thorough. Well done and thank you.
Very helpful and professional
Molly was a very pleasant and helpful person, first class service Thank you
Polite and friendly and would recommend
Treated very professionally by a very pleasant and helpful gentleman
Professional , informative and very helpful experience by Harvey . Great quote and I will definitely recommend to my other horsey friends .
Insurance Protector is rated 4.85 based on 668 reviews