Insurance Protector Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Insurance Protector

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

How would you rate Insurance Protector ?

"We had to renew our policy, the ladies on the phone were really nice and helpful, they made the renewal very quick and easy."
Steven Williamson
"Good quality service"
SALLY BILLINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Vicky very helpful sorting all policys out"
"Sales contact Vicky Palmer Most helpful"
HILDA NEWTON
Verified Buyer
"I was dealt with in a friendly and helpful way by an efficient and cheerful operator"
MARK DAVIS
Verified Buyer
"Done what I wanted clearly, quickly and efficiently with no hassle. How it should be."
"Brodie was a pleasure to talk to. Very efficient and professional."
Michael Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Brodie was extremely helpful and informative. She took time to explain the cover and answer all my questions."
Christine Andrew
Verified Reviewer
"Brodie was great working on my quote. She managed to reduce it. Thank you. Then Vicky dealt with the final art & payment very efficiently. Great girls."
THE PRIMARY SHAKESPEARE COMPANY
Verified Buyer
"Vicky was REALLY helpful: warm, courteous - and she got my premium reduced! Many many thanks!"
Joanne Riley
Verified Buyer
"Brodie Rumsey was lovely to deal with. Very professional and explained everything very well."
"Insurance Agent Brodie was very helpful, within 10 min I have received a very competitive quote and hour later I have purchased and insurance cover. Would highly recommend"
Geoff Theophilus
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant and efficient staff."
Mrs Susan Summerhayes
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the person on the phone very helpful and polite great help"
Stephen Tudway
"Quick and business-like."
Angela Marshall
"Quick and efficient"
Edward Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Leigh was very professional, helpful and made the renewal process easy and stress free! 100% recommend Insurance Protector."
SUZANNE LANE
Verified Buyer
"Very easy Staff very helpful and polite"
"THEY TAKE YOUR FULL PREMIUM, CANCEL YOUR INSURANCE 8 MONTHS IN BECAUSE THE UNDERWRITER GOES BUST AND YOU DON'T GET A PENNY BACK YOU'RE OWED, AVOID AT ALL COST, TOTAL RIP OFF COMPANY - BEWARE"
I am very sorry to hear you have had this experience. We only work with A rated insurers, none of which have gone bust so was very surprised to read your feedback. Please can you contact the office in order that I can investigate this as a priority for you and find out what has led to this rare drop in service in order that we may look resolve your concerns.
DAMIAN HALL
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and decent service when renewing"
Insurance Protector is rated 4.76 based on 144 reviews