Insurance Protector Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Insurance Protector

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

How would you rate Insurance Protector?

John Charlton
Verified Buyer
"Good service, but no information sent or contact details sent after 10hours."
Don Doherty
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Harvey was extremely helpful."
HELEN FAWCETT
Verified Buyer
"Excellent professional service with competitive prices for insurance for my buy to let property"
"Found Jack to be helpful, approachable and interested in doing business."
Lauren Wright
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and friendly. Personal and professional service."
Mr Phillip Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to sort policy’s out"
Gavin Davies
Verified Buyer
"I was impressed with the service and information Tom provided helping choose the insurance for my new trailer. We basically covered all aspects from accidental damage to the unfortunate loss of theft. I’m happy that I’ve succoured the trailer at my property by means of a wall anchor, bulldog wheel clamp and CCTV which covers the whole area of my property. Hopefully I’ll never have to make the call to the insurance explaining the misfortune of being the victim of theft, however I can relax this evening knowing I have piece of mind that my trailer is covered with the insurance policy I’ve got in place."
ROSEMARY HENNEY
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price and very courteous staff"
Susan Harris
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service Answered phone quickly found my records quickly Friendly pleasant manner"
"Excellent friendly advisers"
Mr Dave White
Verified Buyer
"Gavin was really helpful. Easy to deal with. A really good experience. And sounds like a quality policy. Thanks again Gavin ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥"
David Huddleston
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service? All facts were explained and different quotes given Found the exact cover I required Will be back to check house and car insurance when they are due.? The staff are well trained and most polite?"
Angelos Bilianis
Verified Buyer
"Professional company took care of insurance needs and I’m very happy with them for everything. I thank you."
Gary Wedge
Verified Buyer
"Very enthusiastic, but clearly new what she was talking about. Very confident and new all the different options for me, was explained very well and not pushy like most insurance people. (No offence)"
"Insurance Protector were very helpful when I called and spoke to them about a quotation. They were competitively priced and efficient. I will definitely go back to them again in future."
BRIAN JACOBS
Verified Buyer
"Phoned me to reminded me"
David Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Gavin was really knowledgeable, took interest in my situation and was very pleasant to deal with. Didn't pressure me. Did his job well."
ANDREW J M KING
Verified Buyer
"Phone call answered quickly and cover upgrade and renewal done easily"
Dean Birkumshaw
Verified Buyer
"First place I called and was so pleased with the service I didn't bother going with anyone else. Initial quote I thought was a bit more than I wanted to pay but credit to Gavin he went to the underwriter and got the price reduced to an amount I was happy to pay Credit to gavin within your team"
Gordon Hickman
Unverified Reviewer
"Brodie was very helpful and knew her job I will call on the company again and recommend my friends to use them"
Insurance Protector is rated 4.78 based on 122 reviews