Insurance Protector Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Insurance Protector

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Insurance Protector ?

"Really helpful and explained everything to me"
"Great prices for landlord insurance"
"Allannah Pearson was absolutely superb in handling my trailer insurance. I asked a lot of her to obtain a suitable policy for my needs. Well done"
"Very helpful and goid advice."
"Easy to contact informative and polite staff telephone answered quickly a policy that suites my needs"
"Yes very good service"
"Always have been superb when it comes to my trailer insurance, also very competitive prices. Would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the lady i spoke to very helpful"
"Very polite person very good at giving the information I needed"
"Very good service"
"Friendly efficient staff and a good policy."
"Excellent customer service"
"Very polite and friendly lady, and very understanding and helpful. I would recommend when policy’s are late you remind them as people do have busy lives it would help us. Highly recommend"
"I was proceeded with a competitive renewal quote. The process of trnewing the policy over the phone was quick and easy. The agents I spoke to were polite and helpful."
"Great service. Really helpful and responsive"
"Have insured through this company for the past two years & found that as well as being hassle free their quote was by far the cheapest on both occasions."
"Gavin was extremely helpful, professional and polite."
"Great service and happy to help all the way through the quote and processing the policy"
"Excellent service. Helpful and knowledgeable staff and renewing is a really easy online process. Would recommend them."
"I'm still waiting on my policy paper format and email that I was told I was going to receive.. then you ask me how quick of a reply did I get? I haven't got a reply yet."
Insurance Protector is rated 4.76 based on 217 reviews