Insurance Protector Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Insurance Protector Reviews

About Insurance Protector:

Insurance Protector provides the very best insurance solutions for your specific business and property requirements, at very competitive premiums, ensuring a first class service every time.

As an independent insurance broker we will work on your behalf. Through experience we will search the market to locate the most competitive prices available, meaning that you don’t have to spend hours on the phone or online looking for quotes yourself.

Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable insurance representatives are dedicated to providing the most suitable insurance products for each and every client.

aperry@insuranceprotector.co.uk

Quay House, First FloorLevel Street, The WaterfrontBrierley Hill

Very efficient, thank you!
Good experience and very helpful
Very friendly and helpful and very competitive on prices ....would highly recommend
Superb service. The young lady was brilliant, helped me go through everything! Certainly an asset to the team!! Excellent
exciting and easy service
Excellent customer service person taking a call for a new policy.
Very quick and professional.
Great service yet again. Friendly & quick. Very small increase in premium On renewal despite a claim last year.
The lady I spoke to was very professional and helpful. She was informative and got all the necessary points over but was conscious of the request I had made to renew so was efficient in providing the required information without rushing. I was satisfied with my quote and terms of the policy and decided to go ahead.
Fantastic service and called back quickly. I did have to wait on the line initially for quite some time but appreciate there are staff shortages and changes to the way we live so u understand it won't always be like that. The lady who called me back explained everything well and was polite and professional throughout.
Very good service Clearly set out.
Very helpfull
Efficient and good follow up
Molly was bang on , clear and explains everything perfectly
Very good and polite service
Like continuity. I have delt with Jack previously and other staff who have been with you over a year. Promote jack and the other chap I had dealings with plus the girl from London. Duncan I was one of your first coustomers.
I spoke to Ellese who was very helpful and friendly. The experience was really good.
Good, quick, easy process. Brodie-excellent.
Lady very helpful and pleasant
great personal service from Molly, not a pushy company like some. reasonably priced to. will def use again. thank you
Insurance Protector is rated 4.85 based on 666 reviews