Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Innes 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Website wouldn’t let me order more than one cushion, called them and they were super helpful! Processed my order in person and emailed me to check I’d received the package. First class customer service! The cushions were also cheaper than in Selfridges. Great to support a smaller British business.
We bought some Foscarini lamps from Innes. The customer care has been impeccable. The price was the most competitive one, but the support and kindness of the team has been top class. I highly recommend Innes, could not be happier.
Exceptional communication and service
The staff at Innes go the extra mile by personally calling to confirm the order details and explain the delivery times. Both of my orders which I placed separately arrived as confirmed and in good order. Thanks again Innes. 👍
I ordered 2 lovely items in the recent sale event: a Hay Peas rug and a Louis Poulsen Panthella portable lamp. I haven't put the rug out yet, but the lamp has been in use since I received it. I have a number of cordless lamps from a variety of different makers and this is by far the BEST one I've ever had. The light has 3 brightness settings: 10%, 50% and 100% - the 50% and upwards settings are very bright and it doesn't need recharging frequently. I'm very glad I got this and this is definitely one that I'd buy again.
Came across Innes on Google whilst searching for stylish, leather, low-backed swivel chairs with olive green and terracotta colour options for the kitchen/dining area. Opted for olive green as complements my bifold doors. Really helpful on the phone, swatches were sent and I was kept in the loop whilst awaiting delivery of my B&B chairs and ottoman. Very pleased with them, extremely comfy and a real eye-catching addition to the room.
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Placed my first order with Innes for many String Furniture pieces recently - they had the cheapest prices available, including German stores and John Lewis. Even though I paid online, I was very impressed with the follow up phone call the next day to confirm the order, lead-time and delivery schedule. Placed another order a few days later, for in stock items - Innes organised what they had in stock, and sent it separately straight away, again with a call back to check everything was OK. Purchases arrived in perfect condition, well protected and well wrapped. Very happy customer, thank you!
Innes 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Terrific customer service. Innes go above and beyond. And the salad servers and saltcellar are gorgeous
Fantastic customer service. Mr Innes helped us design the string furniture to fit our space. It was packaged very well. Nothing was missing, it went together like a dream. I would definitely recommend this company.
The product is excellent quality and superb design. Staff have been very exceptionally helpful. My order arrived earlier than expected. So a fantastic experience overall.
Excellent customer service with good communication keeping me up to date with my order, quick delivery.
Great customer service from choosing the furniture to ordering it. Our furniture arrived in good time and communication was good. We love the Hay table and chairs.
Innes 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Excellent customer service. They always call the day after you place the order to thank you, then they confirm a delivery date. It's a seamless end to end service. I'd love to see them update their website to reflect their excellent service.
Great advice & great service!
I purchased a very competitively priced Hay office chair from Innes. I have been impressed by their outstanding customer service, accurate lead times (no mean feat at present) and good communication throughout. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Great service Lovely table
Attentive staff. Good prices and range of products. Kept me informed of the progress of my order. Very pleased.
Innes 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I have made 4 purchases from Innes since the end of Lockdown 1 and I have been extremely happy each time. Their prices are competitive and I think their service stands them apart from the crowd. Innes will continue to be my ‘go to’ shop.
Excellent seller. The item arrived neatly packaged the day I was told it would arrive.
Attentive and efficient service. Kept in the loop about delivery and well packaged and safe goods sent.
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 606 reviews