Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Innes 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Gavin Howe
Innes 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Gavin Howe
Good value and service
Amazing customer service. I accidentally damaged a table I bought from Innes whilst assembling it, and they were able to arrange a replacement with no charge at all. I am so glad I bought from them. Exceptional service
Great customer service as they contacted us in advance to give notice of delivery date and enquired as to whether the product arrived safely, which it did. Arrived on time and we love it.
Wonderful shop. Easy to use website. And a personal touch with the outstanding customer service. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else for these designers.
The item I purchased was dispatched very quickly and arrived in perfect condition being very well packaged. Innes maintained good contact throughout, so very pleased with the purchase.
Superb service with the added personal touch . Highly recommend they go above and beyond to help .
Excellent service and care... the team were very responsive and helpful.
Ivor Innes offer a wonderful selection of furniture and accessories, but it’s their service that sets them apart. I’ve been very impressed by the friendly team and their attention to detail. Everything I’ve ordered has been followed up to check it has arrived safely and that I’m happy with it, from the gorgeous Carl Hansen chairs a few years back to a beautiful Arne Jacobsen clock this month. With some companies, shopping online can be fraught with difficulties, but with the Ivor Innes team I feel I’m dealing with people who care for the products as much as I do!
Prices are competitive, but the main reason that I buy from Innes is their reliability and excellent communication. If there is a delay they will tell you. Packing and delivery is excellent.
Great communication even ringing to check had ordered correct height stools. Kept in picture re delivery details and arrived quicker than first told. Would definitely use again.
I've been searching for particular candles and found them here, at a decent price. Very good service, from start to finish, and I will be back.
Fantastic service. I was kept up-to-date with my order via email and phone throughout. The Vitra Eames EDU desk was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would certainly order from Innes again.
Professional and kept in touch with delivery expectations. Very happy with the Eames chairs and ottomans,- definitely worth paying for the top quality leather.
Excellent communication, clear and polite. Fantastic garden bench. Many thanks.
Excellent service, brilliant choice of products.
Superb range of product, excellent pricing and faultless customer service.
Absolutely brilliant after service as my Tom Dixon Chairs and Dining Room table were ordered and delivered . Chris gave excellent attention and advice. A very personal service in demanding delivery times.
Brilliant personal service from Chris Innes - helpful, good-humoured and efficient. It made buying "high end" furniture such a pleasure and a down-to-earth experience. Thoroughly recommended.
Great service. Would recommend
Innes has a wide range of quality designer furniture which made it easy for us to select the chairs which met our requirements. We have always found the staff to be knowledgeable and helpful. The furniture arived in good condition and was very well packed. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this shop.
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 648 reviews