Innes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy

Gary Baugh
"Absolutely brilliant service from David Innes and his team. Came to our home with the sofa and other furniture to see how it looked before we purchased. Doesn’t get better than that! Gary and Ali"
"The collaboration was very nice and the chair was amazing!!"
Kevin Dix
"Not one for writing a review normally but Innes is probably the best company's (online) I have ever ordered from. Communication was top notch and item delivered faster than could of hoped for. Would 110% order from here again"
"Excellent communication. I found the same product (wilfa svart coffee grinder) cheaper elsewhere and not only was the price matched but a 250g bag of free coffee beans were included in the price. The grinder works a treat and grinds my beans to perfect consistency for the aeropress."
"The collaboration was very nice and the chair was amazing!!"
"Great product. Lovely customer service - nice to actually have a call from a human being to schedule delivery!! My only small criticism would be that there was lots of excess packaging which felt bad for the environment."
"Friendly, personalised service. The goods I ordered, when they were promised."
"Possibly the best modern furniture shop in the UK? Worth a long detour to Hull. The care that the team took in helping us choose a new dining room table was exemplary, including arranging visits to both Carl Hansen and Fritz Hansen to view tables they did not have in stock. Delivered and set up with great professionalism."
"Extremely efficient and courteous service- thank you!"
"Fantastic store with highly desirable quality brands, excellent customer service, fast delivery, I would highly recommend using Innes."
"Very prompt efficient and personal service."
"Excellent customer service, the team obviously care about the customer being happy with their purchase and also that the item makes it to them in good condition too."
"Very good contact , very helpful and good customer service !"
"Excellent very personal service. I would definitely use them again."
"Exceptional Customer Service from online purchase to delivery. This store could teach others how it should be done. Lamp arrived a day early and received a courtesy call when I placed the order with details of delivery and another after delivery to make sure everything was as it should be. Fantastic, would definitely recommend without hesitation."
"Excellent customer service arrived earlier than expected I would highly recommend"
"Excellent and speedy service would definitely recommend"
"Undoubtedly 5 stars! I’ve received the best ever service with my purchase...product arrived extremely promptly and beautifully packaged with care...thank you so much I will most definitely recommend you to my friends !"
"Customer service was second to none. Excellent from order to arrival of product. Product looks great quality too and safely packaged."
"Very pleased with the service all the way through."
Innes is rated 4.97 based on 325 reviews