Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
Excellent value for money and quick efficient service.

Great customer service too. I will definitely order from Innes again.
good price, on time and meticulous communication giving progress of the order. First rate
Excellent service. I enquired before placing an order on delivery expectations (as I needed the items by the weekend). My enquiry was answered straight away and confirmed if I ordered by the Thursday my items would arrive Friday. That’s exactly what I did and they arrived exactly as I was told. Beautifully packaged and wonderful items. Exceptional service/customer relations. Can’t fault them. Will most definitely use them for future purchases!
I could not be happier with my purchase from Innes. It is such a joy to deal with a company/team who evidently genuinely care about their customers. Great communication, detailed order updates and speedy delivery. I can whole-heartedly recommend Innes and will not hesitate to shop with them again in the future.
Great service start to finish! Very happy with our purchases which were ex-display items. Arrived on time as described.
Excellent customer service from ordering to delivery. My cutlery arrived well packaged, within the time frame I had been notified the day after placing my order and I am sure my daughter and partner will be very pleased with the quality of the Robert Welch brand.
Fantastic service, they arrange fast delivery for a last minute Christmas present and communicated with us every step of the way. The item was well packaged and beautiful. Thank you for such a great service!
Ordered cutlery with long delivery time. Excellent and clear communication meant we received our goods as expected.
I am a first time customer. Online service was rapid and personal and I would definitely make a point of supporting this great independent business again.
Great customer service, kept informed of lead time and speedy despatch! Many thanks.
Courteous and positive from the very beginning and excellent, efficient delivery.
Will continue to use your company when a need arises.
Easy to do business with and still with a personal touch.. Amazing.
Fabulous, what amazing customer service, you should be really proud of the service you give your customers, I wouldn’t hesitate to shop with you again
Prompt, polite, efficient service
Great communication and delivery of item. Would defo use them again. 1st class !!!
Extremely happy with the customer service, delivery and the product I received. Would definitely order from Innes again.
Superb customer service (Very unusual these days). Excellent communication, personal service and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended
Excellent service. Phoned to say when item was going to be delivered. Always replied to emails quickly.
Would definitely recommend this business.
Beautiful product which was securely packaged
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Lovely company to purchase from with excellent communication. We love the puppy we bought and he arrived well packaged.
Innes 5 star review on 15th December 2020