Innes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

How would you rate Innes ?

"Excellent customer service, probably the best we’ve ever had"
"Items arrived on time and very carefully packed"
"Visiting and hopefully purchasing from Innes is probably one of the nicest retail experiences you'll have. Exquisite furniture and gifts, matched only by the perfect service from the wonderfully knowledgeable and friendly David and his team."
"The item is too expensive for what it is. I will probably not buy a replacement ever again"
"Excellent friendly professional service. Always ready to give advice, and nothing is too much hassle. Certainly would recommend their services."
"Ordered my daughter a bed from Innes it's a beautiful bed, the customer service was amazing even calling to make sure it arrived on time. Couldn't be happier, will definitely use again."
"Fantastic choice of designer brands, the best prices around (at least for what I was looking for), topped up by excellent customer service which is so rare these days. What's not to like?"
"Great chairs, great service. Very easy to deal with."
"Excellent before and after service. Superb communication. Plus moneyphant is so elegant and best price in the market place Can,t ask for more."
"Cheapest place I could find and delivered next day."
"EXCELLENT service and customer support. Could not recommend it more!!!!"
"Great product. Great service. Great price. Thanks to everyone at Innes. Will be back soon for more - again!"
"I recently ordered a Flexa bed cave from Innes and I’m so happy with the purchase. My item came earlier than expected and although there were parts missing it wasn’t an issue at all. Throughout the whole process the team at Innes contacted me throughout so I was never worried. I like that it wasn’t hard to contact the team and the response was immediate. I would absolutely order from Innes again. My daughter loves her bed cave. So thank you Innes team."
"Communication was very good and product was delivered on time very happy many thanks"
"Unbelievable customer care as always! Nobody comes close"
"Good selection on website. Ordering process was very easy, with a call back to confirm. Great service and value for money. Very pleased with the chairs."
"I purchased espresso cups that are the perfect size for my coffee machine. They arrived by parcel force in pristine condition. I have had several emails updating me on the status of my order and delivery. An excellent service."
"Edison petite lamps. Perfect for outdoors and in. Beautifully designed and choice of 3 levels of brightness. Recharge via your laptop! I love them. Innes gave excellent service, including arranging for delivery to coincide with my return from holiday. Well wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. Lovely people with whom to discuss customer requirements."
"Good service although misunderstandings at the delivery which were corrected rapidly after a phine call"
"Efficient delivery. Kept me informed of order status. Checked delivery had been safely received"
Innes is rated 4.96 based on 220 reviews