Innes Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
What a pleasure purchasing from Innes. Excellent Customer Service, punctual, quality product, a straight forward purchase. I highly recommend Inne.
Great customer service with regular updates and a real person on the phone. Platters arrived safely and promptly. Thank you!
Excellent service
Innes' service is faultless. From ordering to delivery, the personalised attention you receive is magnificent. Great value and speedy delivery. That's why I purchase from them every time.
An absolute pleasure to deal with, very informative and delivered on time and with ease. Highly recommend.
Fast delivery, amazing friendly staff. Love the chairs…. Thank you!!
Innes 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Recently bought one of the classic Flos Arco lamps. Superior service from Chris. Helped me to decide between the two models available.
Very pleased with the efficient and friendly service from Innes. Quick replies to my enquiries and quick delivery to London of the chair I ordered. Happy customer!
Great service and product - communication was also brilliant.
Great customer service. Highly recommend
We have always found it a pleasure to shop at Innes, receiving fantastic customer service and advice.
Excellent value for money and great service - wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Terrific online service with prompt and clear communications throughout. Very happy with my product and will certainly purchase from Innes again! Many thanks.
We recently visited the showroom in Hessle and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. We ordered on line and got a really good price. We haven’t put the lights up yet so can’t comment on the product but I’m sure they will look fantastic.
Can't speak highly enough of the service. Very communicative, I had no issues understand when my order would be available to ship and it arrived as expected in perfect condition. Much better than Heal's!
Excellent customer service and attention to detail!
Thank you for my lovely Moooi stool ... What a bargain! Absolutely thrilled. Will definitely order from you again ... Your customer service is great from point of view of communication. Very grateful.
Brilliant company to deal with even rung me up to confirm I understood the product 👍
Very impressed by communication and swift postage. The article arrived well packed and in good condition. Very happy with everything.
Innes makes buying online easy . Products always delivered promptly and with updates . Great products and prices .
Innes is rated 4.98 based on 694 reviews