Innes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

How would you rate Innes ?

"Great service, will use again no doubt"
"Speedy despatch. Good communication. Well wrapped. Exactly what I wanted."
"Bought a coffee grinder from this shop. Great price (cheapest I could find anywhere online) and excellent customer service - calling and emailing to update on delivery and confirm I had received ok."
"Good service, quick delivery"
"Very stylish kettle. Very good and quick service. Offered delivery date options which was very helpful and the item arrived on time and well packed."
"Really good communication from the staff at Innes around delivery lead times for my products that I had ordered and when the goods arrived, a genuine interest from them as to whether it was what I had ordered and was it in good condition. Quite extraordinary and refreshing!"
"Great service. Product arrived before the date promised. Delighted!"
"Outstanding customer service from beginning to end. Will definitely use this company again. My Eva solo kettle is fab and looks great. So many comments on it already"
"One on the best online retailers for all your designer furniture and accessories 100% genuine goods sold . First class service from start to finish with a courtesy call to thank you for order I always check Innes first as they are very competitively priced highly recommended ."
"I received what I ordered immediately and in perfect condition."
"Great service and good products."
"Very easy online purchase paid by paypal. Excellent customer service, delivery was fast and efficient and the purchased items arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the purchase experience and the items which are of a lovely quality."
"Excellent customer service to compliment the quality products."
"Customer service second to none"
"Item arrived exactly when they said it would and had good updates and feedback during the ordering and delivery process. I had a follow up call from a very nice Lady, June who called to confirm I'd received the goods and that all was well. I will certainly buy from them again."
"Great service, great product, great price. Many thanks."
"Service was fantastic! Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service quick delivery light shade beautiful would highly recommend"
"Innes is extremely helpful, personable and reliable and goes out of its way to ensure your consumer experience is a happy and pleasurable one. I can't wait to buy more products from the store."
"Excellent customer service, quick delivery and very good value. Fragile product was securely wrapped to avoid damage. Couldn't have asked for more."
Innes is rated 4.97 based on 196 reviews