Innes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Innes
Read Innes Reviews

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy
We had great service from the really friendly people at Innes.
Everything is just fine
Fabulous service! The team at Innes have been great and gone the extra mile to get me the pieces I wanted. When ever I ask a question, they respond super quickly.

I will definitely be checking out their product range regularly and also ask if I wanted something more specific.
Very good service
I have no hesitation in recommending Innes. Great choice of designers on made to order items, competitive pricing and reliable communication and delivery. A go to place for modern design.
I bought 2 Hay lamps from Innes recently. I wish every transaction was as painless and efficient as this. Great communication from start to finish. Couldn't have been better.
Innes 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Appaling customer service !!!
I had to wait for over 4 weeks to receive my order for it to be dumped under my door mat on a rainy day , when I expected to receive a text and a time slot for a signed for parcel !!!
Representatives play hide and seek with the customer and one of them even had the cheek to pretend to be the manager until busted!!! I eventually managed to get a call from the owner (but again I'm not sure as lying seemed to be common occurence in this company ) who ignored my points and was happy to let out " I don't have time " when talking to a customer !!! The same owner that sent me an email discouraging me to give a bad review of his company.
Absolute disgrace , AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
I am sorry that you feel compelled to write such a damaging review about us.
To clarify matters, you were told prior to placing the order for a set of children’s bed play curtains to be told that it would be approx 4-6 weeks for delivery. You agreed to this as the piece was being ordered in especially for you. It came in 4 weeks.
You were emailed just prior to shipping to arrange a convenient day for delivery, and again on the day the item shipped to you. Parcelforce’s records show that you were sent 2x text messages about the delivery and that the parcel was signed for on the day of delivery. You said that you were going to take this up with Parcelforce directly.
You claimed that our website was misleading, and so I explained during our conversation that it clearly shows the item comes in 3 pieces and there is a clear photo to show this and the product description clearly gives the dimensions of each piece.
We agreed to take the item back for a full refund, as it was not to your expectations.
All of your emails have been replied to and three members of staff have spoken to you with respect and in a professional manner, despite your abusive and confrontational tone.
Good service. Received a call to confirm both my order and inform me of delivery. Very happy with my chair too.
Excellent customer service and delivery of my order.
Fantastic company - customer focused and really helpful

Nothing is too much trouble even photographed how to repack a parcel for me!
Fantastic customer services and communication. My print arrived super fast. They checked with me when I wanted it delivered which was really helpful and it was very well packaged. I would definitely buy from Innes again.
Excellent customer service. Great communication from my initial enquiry to the delivery of my light. Would definitely purchase from Innes again.
Innes is simply brilliant in service and help. Patient, great prices and quick respond.
A great selection of contemporary furniture at a friendly and knowledgeable independent store. We visited the showroom in Hessle just after lockdown was over. The owners and staff could not have been more helpful. They guided us in our purchase of a wonderful modern but classic table and chairs. Delivery was completed quicker than expected and undertaken in a very professional way. We would not hesitate to recommend. With the internet being awash with fake products, if you can, go and see the beauty and attention to detail of the originals.
Really helpful, excellent communication & goods received well before the expected date
Excellent communication throughout placing my order with Innes. I was always kept up informed on the expected arrival of my order and it was delivered well packaged. Email replies were within a few hours if not sooner. I was also contacted in regards to another item I was looking for but struggling to find. A very personable online shopping experience and I would use Innes again without a doubt.
Innes 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Great service, quick delivery, good quality product. Thank you very much.
Delicate item arrived very carefully packaged. Great service
I recently bought a table from innes. I can't recommend this company enough and I am delighted with the table. The communication was excellent through out and the delivery of the table was efficient and professional.
Ample selection, responsive and proactive communication. Amazing packaging and quick delivery. A properly lovely experience and will absolutely shop with Innes again!
Innes is rated 4.97 based on 522 reviews