Innes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

How would you rate Innes ?

"Great service and well priced quality product !!"
Peter Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Customer service from Innes online is outstanding the same level as the personal service you get from the shop. I would not hesitate to order from Innes. Well done keep up the excellent work."
Diane Jeer
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Ordered from Heals and John Lewis at the same time but Innes communicated to a much higher standard. Would highly recommend."
Susanne Spicer
Verified Buyer
"Genius. My old 1973 photograph was reworked, removing 2 irrelevant people. Itoops fantastic. This is the second time I've experienced this type of work here. I have had family photos done in the past too and they were great also. I'd never go anywhere else."
Anna Dragovic
Verified Buyer
"I am pleased with my shopping experience at Innes because of their efficient service and customer care. The products which I bought are of good quality too."
Mervyn Ashdown
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and courteous people to work with. not at all "pushy" and very knowledgeable"
Sharon Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and swift delivery"
"Great service. Items delivered in excellent condition."
"Excellent communication- the team really went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. They phoned and emailed before my item was due to arrive and again after to make sure everything was alright. Brilliant service- I genuinely felt like a really valued and important customer."
Analisa Smith
Verified Buyer
"A modern classic, beautifully made. Looks great and is practical too. What more could you ask for?!"
Diana Baden Hellard
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, personal service - all done by phone."
Kim Irving
"Excellent service!"
"Great service and really prompt delivery."
Brian Flanigan
Verified Buyer
"An absolute delight to deal with. First class customer service and delivered promptly. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from again. 👍 delighted with my gorgeous kettle."
Colin Davis
Verified Buyer
"Quality product at a very reasonable price. The wintry conditions (the Beast from the East) made delivery difficult but we were kept informed every step of the way. Excellent service!"
"They supplied exactly what I wanted quickly and efficiently. And they are very friendly."
Fern Blackman
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and an excellent range of products - will certainly be shopping with them again"
"Innes couldn't have been more helpful, from my product enquiry via email, which was answered promptly, to receiving my order (very well wrapped), on time. Nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be shopping there again"
Elaine Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Superb personal service they phone you to thank you for your order . A fantastic selection of high end furniture I could not recommend them enough and price wise highly competitive"
Jean Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Communication excellent at every stage of the ordering process. Kettle arrived safely, well wrapped and in good order. Great service."
Innes is rated 4.97 based on 174 reviews