Innes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Innes

innesonline@mac.com

11-13 The Square, East Yorkshire

Tell us how Innes made you happy

"super service all the way trough. At Innes they try to make sure you get the right product for your purpose."
"Good communication. Fantastic product."
"Excellent service, very personal and attentive. Many thanks!"
"Great service and communications as well as price"
"Product was as I expected and service was excellent. Regards Julia Pulsford"
"Products are very stylish and customer service impeccable. I ordered the Eva solo kettle which came with the correct 3 pin plug. I had read that other people had issues buying from other sites as the kettle was being sold with the 2 pin plug and unable to use. The Innes team provided updates of the courier they were using and also enquired which day would be most convenient for me to receive the parcel. More than happy to order from Innes in future and would recommend them highly."
"Excellent service, many thanks indeed!"
"Access to an incredible amount of products with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. I thoroughly recommend this company."
"Excellent service from begining to end!"
"Fantastic customer service! Fully informed of every step of the ordering and delivery process. Highly recommended."
"From my initial email enquiry to the email I got to check I had received the item ordered, the service I received was excellent. Staff were helpful, polite and effecient. In fact this company is one of the best I have dealt with. I highly recommend Innes"
"Fantastic service from placing the order until delivery. Innes extremely professional and helpful by ensuring the purchase was dispatched on a day I requested to ensure I was available for the delivery the next woking day. Thanks very much."
"Excellent service and communication. Good not have asked for more, excellent in every aspect of the transaction."
"Amazing customer service and attention to detail! I would definitely recommend and use again"
"HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT."
"Superb Communication, quick delivery at a good price. A Company that actually cares."
"Quality products at best pricing with prompt and safe delivery"
"Excellent service, attention to detail and after sales. The young lady who answered the phone was particularly helpful and knew the products well. I would definitely recommend them."
"Great customer service with a call to confirm delivery and a call after to check that everything was OK."
"Excellent customer service, probably the best we’ve ever had"
Innes is rated 4.96 based on 239 reviews