InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

Text not centred.. seems like there are about 5 spaces added before the text so it’s mid-right. Tried to get in contact with company and they didn’t respond.
Great product and communication fast delivery
Have a friend that have loss her sister, came across the keyring with the light and was very impressed. It arrived very quickly. When it lights up it was quiet humbling to see the photo it was like a candle in the dark. My friend really appreciate it. Will definitely order again hopefully for a happier reason. Thanks again.
Received lovely Christmas present
Very happy with my order of a large personalised crystal. Delivery was as promised and arrived well packaged. The quality is superb. I cant thank you enough and would thoroughly recommend 10/10
Not happy with the service as ordered keychain as a gift and was to arrive on 6Jan was gift for tday and still not arrivedx
Following a slight problem (item lost in post), i must say the customer service was 1st class and problem was quickly resolved. Having now recieved my order the item is absolutely fantastic. I would have no hesitation i recommending InCrystals.
Excellent quality product, very quick efficient service. Bought multiple gifts from here and highly recommended.
I received this today and it’s amazing and exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much I will treasure this forever.
InCrystals 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Haven’t even received my parcel 4 days later it was supposed to be delivered
Fantastic service once again. Fast delivery, product as promised
InCrystals 5 star review on 30th December 2020 InCrystals 5 star review on 30th December 2020 InCrystals 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Very pleased with item I purchased, and it came well b4 time slot allocated, so was even happier, it made an absolutely beautiful Christmas gift. Thank you so much.
Amazing, so lifelike would recommend to others.
Not yet received my product, very upset as this is a present.
Very good service wood highly recommend
I ordered the 2D LED heart pendant with pink light, boxed and with a pouch which arrived without a box and with a white light. Emailed company twice but I've been ignored. Wouldn't buy again as a result.
These are a lovely present Its a must get
My wife loved it. Perfect gifts for a mom to be😁.
perfect gift, engraved photo is spot on!
Perfect thank you