InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

Sent promptly. My only issue was that I sent an email and left a message requesting a call back which never happened. I chased the following day and spoke to Anita and she answered my questions and the product was perfect.
Great. Way better than expected.
Fantastic quality, so so happy with the product and arrived quicker than expected
The crystal was nice but the chain it came with is very fine and the presentation was awful as the message was printed on a sticker that was stuck to the bottom of the box and wasn’t even straight. A bit disappointed with this presentation as it cheapens the pendant. The crystal is lovely though.
Very speedy service. Waiting for part of the order but easy to contact the company and get a response
Very easy to navigate online site.
Good communication and able to track parcel.
Great product.
Happy to recommend.
Brilliant!
I requested a large heart shaped crystal with a 3D Image for our anniversary, with very short notice and was very pleased with the crystal, the image inside and the presentation box it came in, along with the speed of service and status updates every step of the way. My wife was amazed at it when she opened it.
All in all a very nice and personal gift, by a very good company. We will be recommending them both to all.
Thank you InCrystals.
Excellent service, product came within the timescale stated and of exceptional quality
I'm verry disappointed! Order and paid for chrystal with led stand, but only chrystal has been received!
ordered it a week ago today it said it would be shipped out tuesday and be here wednesday thursday and still isnt here!! was meant for valentines day but now i guess not, not happy!
Unfortunately it didn’t arrive, and if it does it will be past the occasion
Very impressed with the 80 x80 x80 incrystal ,I ordered the Led stand as well but at time of reviewing this is still to come so cannot give any info on this.A very different and lasting way of displaying a memory special to you or loved ones.
Excellent products and great value
Good Quality, Came In Time! Highly Recommend
Absolutely beautiful. Gift for my sister who had just lost her dog tilly. Highly recommend. Thank you in crystals ❤
Order never arrived and no tracking number sent to me. I emailed them and also called them after 7days and that’s when they told me “your order got lost with Royal Mail...Royal Mail are having lots of problems recently. I asked them to send me an email with Tracking number confirming that they really posted my order via Royal Mail, the lady said that she will but I never got it. She said that she will send a replacement but instead I received an email stating that they have technical issues and that I will get a full refund. This was a birthday present for goodness sake.
Dear Ellie , The fact is that Royal Mail are having delays in delivery in some areas , We have shipped the item on time with the tracking number BN312539674GB and we have given you the details on the phone , we understand your frustration however this is something we do not have any direct control over and I hope you will understand that , we are here to help if you have any further issues.
Absolutely brilliant we are certainly going to order more ,very fast delivery also thank you
Beautiful item very fast delivery A++++ seller!!
I haven’t received my order
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 237 reviews