InCrystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend InCrystals
Read InCrystals Reviews

About InCrystals:

Since 2005 , we’ve been at the forefront of creating laser photo crystals and photo gifts using
advanced digital technology. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers turning your photos into a
range of long lasting gifts.

02088615251

info@incrystals.com

Absolutely superb
Blew my mind with how good it looked. Will defo buy one again in the future. Would highly recommend!
Love little gift. Amazingly fast delivery
Very pleased with it and so is my wife. Came in a lovely magnet opening cushioned jewellery like box. Thanks!
Arrived on time. Bought on behalf of son and daughter. The smile on the other half's face upon opening said it all. A few tears also fell... Beautiful to look at. Thank you. Will deffo recommend
Fantastic quality and delivery! Thank you.
Great communication and packaging. A wonderful keepsake, professional service
Absolutey delighted with my 2 pieces
I made an order on the 19th of February and still haven't received it
Amazing quality and very quick delivery 👏
Had one of these bought for me last year which I was so happy with. Cannot emphasise how lovely these are. I’ve just ordered and received a different style as a gift for a friend. She absolutely loves it. Excellent quality with a perfect copy of the photo I submitted with the order.
Beautiful just beautiful. A lasting memory of a lost loved one. I can't thank incrystals enough. Kept me informed from start to finish.
Arrived quickly ,great gift thank you
The glass heart with led multi coloured base was a Golden Wedding Anniversary gift and it was absolutely gorgeous. When my aunt and uncle opened it they both cried and they love it.
Amazing product, great customer service. Used them twice now and will definitely use them again. Amazing memory of our much loved cat that we lost in 2020. Everyone that sees it comments on it. Photo does not do it justice
InCrystals 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Started off great, got replies to my emails but when my order was delivered i couldnt see the image..x3 emails and no response. I did read the FAQ'S and it said if the image is too dark it wont work. I sent an image hoping it could be used, i didnt recieve a message saying otherwise so i thought my image was acceptable. I ordered a crystal cube which looks like theres no image in it. You have to put it on a dark surface look close and move it to see a faint image. Maybe the company should tell the customer that an image cannot be used and could they send another image that can be used. The item is unreturnable.
Excellent service with delightful product
Fantastic job
So pleased with this gift and the recipient loves it
Crystal is lovely but disappointing that they didn't send the LED light I paid for... Doesn't make the gift special anymore.
InCrystals is rated 4.42 based on 238 reviews