iGrass Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iGrass

Tell us how iGrass made you happy

David Fisher
"Our play area job is complete and all parties are Happy. Thank you very much for the information and support in getting this one off problem solved. I must say that the iGrass experience has been very good throughout mainly due to Ben's diligence. Thank You very much iGRASS"
JC Spiers Ltd, West Sussex
"" Hi Jim and Vicky, Thank you so much to you and your team for the training day we attended last week it was very beneficial." Josh Spiers of JC Spiers Landscaping, West Sussex"
Jack Cundy
"We were delighted with the service. The ordering process was very easy and we felt like valued customers throughout with timely personal updates. The grass itself is top. It has transformed how we use the garden."
"Your delivery driver was very nice but had no facilities to lift our artificial lawn off his van. Luckily I am the landscaper and not "my client" but I wouldn't have been too happy if I was and then somehow get a roll of lawn out of your van without any mechanical help. Thankfully between the 4 of us and the use of my vans tow bar we managed to move the roll out of your van. You MUST provide a way of getting the lawn out of your van without the help of your client!"
"THIS IS A GOOD GRASS BUT THE 30M PILE LOOKS BETTER AND IS EASIER TO WORK WITH."
"Hi all at iGrass, just used invictus 35mm and it looks great. I have only one problem that worries me. When delivery driver comes there is just one driver and he has no carpet trolly to move the grass, I asked him what he would have done if I wasn't there and he said he would have took it back. On one delivery the driver had to ask the householder to help with the delivery, he did, but he had a bad back. It would be a good idea if the drivers all had carpet trollies. Delivery times were great and the product is great and will use you most of the time but the drivers do need a bit more training."
"Overall very efficient. A small criticism,,it seems to be a recurring error to supply inadequate adhesive and tape,on occasion we have had to pick up locally and also recontact you for extra supply ion finding short"
"Good competitive pricing / deals from iGrass helps my business, so thank you :) The product is good, looks good and has been well received by my customers. Delivery has been good too with flexibility on delivery dates, and has always arrived on the date stated. However, I had been promised a call from delivery staff one hour before arrival of the goods on site and on two occasions this has not happened? This has left my customers to supervise the delivery of the goods (which should not be happening) and has caused me some embarrassment as we operate a professional installation service. iGrass Customer Service (by telephone) is very good and makes ordering a very simple process. I have experienced a price quote difference between the website and a Customer Service quote whereby I had to absorb an unexpected minor increase, not sure why that happened? Overall, good service, price, product and delivery and we will continue to use as long as these four ingredients remain consistent. Steve Woods Best Gardens of Colchester"
iGrass is rated 4.77 based on 81 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access