iGrass Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iGrass

Tell us how iGrass made you happy

David Fisher
"Our play area job is complete and all parties are Happy. Thank you very much for the information and support in getting this one off problem solved. I must say that the iGrass experience has been very good throughout mainly due to Ben's diligence. Thank You very much iGRASS"
JC Spiers Ltd, West Sussex
"" Hi Jim and Vicky, Thank you so much to you and your team for the training day we attended last week it was very beneficial." Josh Spiers of JC Spiers Landscaping, West Sussex"
Jack Cundy
"We were delighted with the service. The ordering process was very easy and we felt like valued customers throughout with timely personal updates. The grass itself is top. It has transformed how we use the garden."
"I purchased the iGRASS in August, iGRASS is a very friendly and efficient company to deal with, I would thoroughly recommend them to any tradesman or business that is looking to buy artificial grass and the products to go with it. I have since recommended iGRASS to many others."
"Hello, thank you for delivering artificial grass on time, we’re happy with your company’s attitude in comparison with other online suppliers, also happy with your understanding that service to our customers is paramount and has been for many years our policy. Excellent service first, aware of health and safety issues that clients demand from us. We’re happy to use www.Igrass.co.uk again. Many thanks. Kind regards Chris Paul Garden service Ltd Building gardens since 2001 Freephone 0800 232 1877 Office. 0203 174 1619 Paul. 07980 390 824 www.gardencreators.co.uk www.gardendesign-london.co.uk Marshalls register"
"Your delivery driver was very nice but had no facilities to lift our artificial lawn off his van. Luckily I am the landscaper and not "my client" but I wouldn't have been too happy if I was and then somehow get a roll of lawn out of your van without any mechanical help. Thankfully between the 4 of us and the use of my vans tow bar we managed to move the roll out of your van. You MUST provide a way of getting the lawn out of your van without the help of your client!"
"always friendly and helpfull, vicky often phones up with updates and any offers on. fast and reliable service cant fault anything"
"THIS IS A GOOD GRASS BUT THE 30M PILE LOOKS BETTER AND IS EASIER TO WORK WITH."
iGrass is rated 4.77 based on 81 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access