i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
On the whole the course was good gave me the info I required. Not to long and audio rather than written which I like. Would definitely look at other courses of this type Adrian (Maintenance Supervisor Frenchgate Shopping Centre)
This training very helpful to fire marshal.
I found the online course on manual handling well structured and to the point. Looking forward to the next course...
Great online training
The manual handling course was interesting and done good. Also your customer service was brilliant I rang about my certificate and he e mailed it me straight away I was impressed thankyou..
I have yet to complete the training package which I purchased recently. When I read the information I understood it to be a general training on control of infection which could be applied to most settings. I have a domestic house cleaning business and thought this would be a good training for my staff and I to undertake before returning to work. Sadly, there is so much emphasis on the care home setting that it is hard to see what relevance it will have in our setting. I previously worked in a hospital so am au fait with control of infection procedures, hence my non completion. I have put it down to experience and in my opinion the course information needs to be re-written so that the buyer knows where the emphasis lies. Edit: Shortly after posting the original review I received an email from i2Comply, offering a full refund and a free course in the future. I did not expect this and feel that they have really looked after the customer. The course wasn't suitable for me but their customer service is outstanding. Thanks guys, hopefully I will find something more appropriate soon.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We’re sorry the training didn’t meet your specific needs as a house cleaning service and I understand you’ve already received a refund. There is some focus on care settings, the main topics are relevant to all needing to understand how to prevent and control infections, what a pathogen is, routes of infection, how infections spread, etc. However there are a couple of topics specific to a care setting such as awareness of sharps. We are always looking to improve our offerings and are in the process of creating a generic version. Regards David Horne, Managing Director.
Great Support. Easy to use & well organized. Well done i2Comply team!
Easy Training to go Through.👍
The training was pitched perfectly to meet my needs. I have never completed an RCA. The delivery was clear and easy to understand. I enjoyed the different elements of the training, I found the videos particularly useful in providing an insight into the process. An excellently produced on line training product.
Thanks for the training. Quite straightforward but very important information for those who are involved in lifting a heavy load on a daily basis at work. I will recommend this training.
Well! quite a lot to learn and take on from it, the benefits of it to understand the concept of hygiene in the environment we live and work in. It was very useful to know.
Well presented in an easy to use format. Sections nicely spaced to allow the delegate to take a break as required. Good recap sessions.
Easy to download and understand. Nice easy pace in stages, each section being well documented. The questions were relevant and placed at relevant points. The test questions were on subject and dealt with essential knowledge Thank you
Well presented modules, covered all aspects in RCA and was also easy to follow on my PC.
the course was easy to comprehend - clear speech and pictures
I was happy with with the presentation over all very good
Very clear course and well presented
excellent very easy to follow enjoyed all four courses I did
Very easy to understand, very informative, I will definately use this training site again
i found this course very straight forward and was explained very well,i would recommend using this service to anyone who wanted an online training system.
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews