i2Comply Online Training Reviews

Based on 370 reviews
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
We have used i2Comply for the second time now with our on-line staff Health & Safety training. I was given a lot of support in setting up an administration account and purchasing the courses. Emails are sent to me to let me know when staff have completed their work. Very professional, very helpful.
serious and professional
Excellent and very easy to follow online course which perfectly met my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them; great customer service too.
I have given the training 5 stars as I found it to be very informative and easy to use. It is a good introduction to Legionella awareness.
Excellent on-line training, easy to use.
I was dreading renewing my Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2) as last time I opted to attend a college to do it and the whole thing was a real performance. This could not be simpler or more straight forward. I sat down at my desk at 8am and was taken through each module with simple instructions. It was all done by 10:30am and I printed out my certificate there and then. So simple, I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
Fabulous courses on fire safety awareness & fire extinguisher awareness. Very informative & easy to understand.
Everything is clear and understandable.
Very good and interesting course
We have received fantastic customer service from David Horne, I can thoroughly recommend i2Comply.
I have completed all these courses many times before with previous company’s or with in house training with my job. I have to say this is the best training I have ever had. Thorough, interesting and enjoyable. Thank you!
Very informative, I enjoyed the training very much , you could. Go back and and read modules again , then take the test at the end , thank you
First class training course - ease of use , price , service A1
For the most part I am enjoying the 1 hour webinar sessions on Thursday nights. In these Covid times where training is hard to access it is wonderful to be able to continue upskilling from the comfort of my own home. There is only one course that I felt did not deliver and that is purely down to how it was advertised and that was "An anxious child is not a learning child" This is by no means a criticism as my husband who is carer 2 got a huge amount from this session as he does not deal with the education side of fostering and he was able to learn quite alot about terminology he usually only hears about. I would suggest re-packaging this course and aiming it at newly approved adopters/foster carers as this is the kind of information we have to learn as we go along, I know that as a new carer I would have benefitted from this knowledge 3 years ago. There were very important points raised that I feel all who are involved with children need to take on board and that is to remain professional and to respect our teachers as not only professionals but human beings doing an exceptional job in extraordinary times. I know that as a carer I would love to learn more strategies about how to help my "Anxious Child become a Learning Child" so perhaps give this some more thought and re-launch this again as this is a very important topic for all who are involved with children who have additional needs caused by trauma, neglect etc.
Hi Pauline, I think you have the wrong supplier.
have used i2Comply Training across 3 different Companies now, easy to buy, easy to set-up and manage licences for training. Great course content. Super value for money.
Interesting e-learning one hour course. Well presented.
The course was very good and I liked it because it was easier for me to get my certificate. Thank you! I’m very happy!
A very informative online course. Everyone should have an understanding of Safeguarding. Easy to navigate. I would recommend.
The service was excellent. I signed up for "asbestos awareness training" and completed the whole certified process in just 1 day. Highly recommended.
Clear and precise