Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd.
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd. Reviews

01420559802

contact@hycom.co.uk

Hawthorns Lane, Staunton Corse,, Gloucester

Hycom have been great on our last project, we put a lot of package items with them. Internal wall finishes / Doors / Flooring and mastic works they provided a great service on all of this. Very professional company and Brian Project manager and Gavin Office Manager were excellent. Brian visited site and set up all new labour with their works and continually kept me updated on their works. This approach really helps out project teams and made them my best contractor on this particular site. Many thanks.
Excellent service and installation from start to finish.
Hi everyone Iam karzan from Judi meats ltd, I bought all panel and another staff what I needed for my factory 🏭 hycom they are helped full friendly exl serving that why many thanks 🙏 theme I appreciate. Reagard Kazzy Judi halal meat ltd
Fast delivery
Whilst Hycom had problems with one of their engineers and had to re-arrange installation. The Engineers that came were excellent and the support staff have been very efficient and polite. I would certainly recommend Hycom to any potential client. Robert J Boland (Chair Hope Centre in North East Cheshire)
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE FROM JESSICA. GOOD PRODUCTS AND FAST DELIVERY
We are very pleased with the cladding and coved flooring Hycom have installed in our commercial kitchen. They have all been very friendly and done a high quality job.
From the first contact to after delivery I got a call to say everything ok. I said top service. Can't fault. Highly frecomend
Nice, friendly, still very professional service. From the order till the installation of the panels, great work, very well done. The panels are of the finest quality and cut to size by professionals.
I will defiantly will recommend to work with HYCOM as there process of work from start to end are very professional and the result talking by it self and I will give them 5 stars. Eliran Hova PM at MY Construction
Informative, friendly and highly enjoyable experience learning a new skill.
Great Service and fast
Always prompt efficient and helpful. a pleasure to work with.
We had a tricky project with replacing a water damaged floor. A lot more work was required then originally expected with another project thrown in on the side All the works were completed with Gavin and Brian with their team, managing the project with good communication and professionalism, on time before schools were opened up again. The finish was exceptional and the client was and still is impressed and very happy with the Job.
Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
They provide excellent understandable quotes. thei staff are pleasant and will act on instruction. the quality is excellent and the finishes sublime.
My first contact by phone and the whole quotation process showed a real professional attitude. The company responded within my expected timeframe and when the order was placed they were on site at the stated date and time. We have used them on several projects now for laboratory flooring and Whiterock cladding, they have worked on tight deadlines and against difficult site conditions.
Hycom Hygienic Commercial Interiors Ltd. 4 star review on 23rd February 2021
We are setting up a new hydrotherapy for dogs business. We needed good flooring that will be suitable for wet floors and walls that would be easy to clean and water resistant. We contacted Hycom and a few others to give us a quote. Brian from Hycom responded quite quickly and came down to review the location and measure up. He gave us the confidence that they will do a good job and they did. We are very pleased with the work done and will highly recommend using them for a good job at a reasonable price.
Although most items arrived on time one item was missing but after a phone call to Jessica it was delivered the following day. Have not fitted product yet so cannot comment on the item itself but the company was great to deal with hence 4 stars
Really happy with the professionalism and customer service!
Very pleased with the service we received from Hycom, swift accurate response to all questions and queries, great communication and superb results, their fitter visited our factory and installed the Hygienic wall cladding within one our of modular buildings that will be delivered to our customer who I am sure will also be very pleased with the quality finish.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Brian Flynn was a brilliant point of contact throughout the whole process and resolved any concerns swiftly and effectively.
(Southern) - Posted 3 months ago