Hycom Hygienic Commerical Interiors Reviews

Read Hycom Hygienic Commerical Interiors Reviews

01420559802

contact@hycom.co.uk

Beavans Hill

on time. very helpful. ill buy again
Fast delivery Francesca on customer service was very good and helpful good value for money
Ordered some panels and trims online. I didn't need to contact them regarding delivery date. The materials arrived within a few days allowing me to finish the job for my customer. Extremely happy with this product and especially with not needing to chase my order. That's the most important thing, as time is very precious!
Fast and efficient service with great online info and friendly, knowledgeable staff!
very good and on programme.
An absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, friendly and helpful.
What legends! Friendly, helpful and professional. If only more companies were like this
I was extremely pleased with Hycom they fitted my kitchen out with their panels expertly and cheaper than stainless steel and they are so easy to clean still look as good as when they were fitted 4 years ago Sies Pie & Mash Gravesend
Always so helpful and efficient, any queries are answered with accuracy. Great quality products.
responded very promptly
The work carried out by Hycom at the last project was most impressive. The project was completed on time with great quality of workmanship.
Happy with the service for this company. If you do have a problem the management department are quick to sort it out with replacement or a refund would recommend them to anyone.
Please can you let us know what the order number was and we will look into it. We really do react to every complaint, if we are aware of it. We will make sure you get a full refund.

A broken item is normally refused and replaced the very next day on the earliest service possible. We use the best couriers possible whilst keeping deliveries affordable, sometimes things are damaged in transit., regardless of our packaging efforts.

Any problems we get sorted straight away.

I sincerely look forward to resolving your issues once you tell us the order details.

Gavin Flynn
01420559802
sales@hycom

Gavin
Fast service.good price. Good job
Very helpful company and never had an issue with their work but cannot understand or follow the quotes / application procedure along with fellow team this makes working with Hycom difficult
Hey Jonathon,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

The quote system is very well received on the whole, its has a lot of really good features, but is little different to the average system I agree.

We would really be keen to get some more detailed feedback to see what it was you would like us to explain for improve.

For some of our contractors we do work on PDF quotes, interim applications and spreadsheets wherever needed so we are happy to quote your work, and run your invoicing any way that you would like. We still have one customer who deals only in paper which is great, we just gear up differently.

I am on 01420559802 if you had a spare 2 minutes. This is the whole reason for doing these reviews for us, not just for marketing, but to figure out how we can improve customer service rather than planning merely to grow. We want to grow in a good way.

Again thank you and apologies for a length reply.

Gavin
Hey Jonathon,

After Speaking to Matt Brown, I am arranging to meet Andy Wilson and will now be running all documents on spreadsheets, the quote system will still be using the quote system in parralel as this has been found to be useful for project and site managers and created a great timeline view. But QS reporting has been moved to spreadsheets. The currrent spreadsheet Matt Brown has shows all invoices with a live link and all jobs with order numbers and all quotes accepted with live links. This Matt has said has been most useful.

Appreciate the feedback and hope we can carry on improving for you.

Gavin 07970213355
Sales team very helpful and efficient. No hassle with sorting payment etc and goods arrived on time, satisfied client.
Excellent service , very helpful staff Reasonable prices I cannot really fault the company.
Hycom we’re such a great help from start to finish. So helpful in every section of the fit out, from choosing the correct product to finishing details. Great team, would highly recommend them for further projects. Thanks again Hycom.
Great service we used them for indapubs.com kitchens πŸ‘
Hycom Hygienic Commerical Interiors is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews