Hycom Hygienic Commerical Interiors Reviews

contact@hycom.co.uk

Beavans Hill

Click Here
Telephone
"Fast and efficient service with great online info and friendly, knowledgeable staff!"
"very good and on programme."
"An absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, friendly and helpful."
"What legends! Friendly, helpful and professional. If only more companies were like this"
"I was extremely pleased with Hycom they fitted my kitchen out with their panels expertly and cheaper than stainless steel and they are so easy to clean still look as good as when they were fitted 4 years ago Sies Pie & Mash Gravesend"
"Always so helpful and efficient, any queries are answered with accuracy. Great quality products."
"responded very promptly"
"The work carried out by Hycom at the last project was most impressive. The project was completed on time with great quality of workmanship."
"Happy with the service for this company. If you do have a problem the management department are quick to sort it out with replacement or a refund would recommend them to anyone."
Please can you let us know what the order number was and we will look into it. We really do react to every complaint, if we are aware of it. We will make sure you get a full refund.

A broken item is normally refused and replaced the very next day on the earliest service possible. We use the best couriers possible whilst keeping deliveries affordable, sometimes things are damaged in transit., regardless of our packaging efforts.

Any problems we get sorted straight away.

I sincerely look forward to resolving your issues once you tell us the order details.

Gavin Flynn
01420559802
sales@hycom

Gavin
"Fast service.good price. Good job"
"I would never deal with you again. The product wasn’t what thought I was getting and cut to the wrong size. You collected the products and never refunded the money. Total robbery."
What a shame, that's hard to hear.

Can you give me your order number so that I can look into this and find a solution. We are more than happy to refund any wrong order.

We would be happy to look into this today.

We have so many happy repeat customers and given that we are a small family run business we are the first to replace or refund any errors.

Hope to speak soon

Gavin Flynn
Managing Director

Appreciate your time on the phone.

Having looked into this order, we delivered the sheet, but the courier misplaced the accessories. The accessories were returned to us after several attempts there was nobody home to deliver to.

The sheet we then paid a carrier to pick up, which we paid for and it was indeed the correct measurement as indicated on the quotation.

Regardless now we know you didn't receive your refund I have just done that now.

I hope this has made you feel more looked after and thank you for understanding we did our very best and finally resolved it fully :)

Gavin
"Very helpful company and never had an issue with their work but cannot understand or follow the quotes / application procedure along with fellow team this makes working with Hycom difficult"
Hey Jonathon,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

The quote system is very well received on the whole, its has a lot of really good features, but is little different to the average system I agree.

We would really be keen to get some more detailed feedback to see what it was you would like us to explain for improve.

For some of our contractors we do work on PDF quotes, interim applications and spreadsheets wherever needed so we are happy to quote your work, and run your invoicing any way that you would like. We still have one customer who deals only in paper which is great, we just gear up differently.

I am on 01420559802 if you had a spare 2 minutes. This is the whole reason for doing these reviews for us, not just for marketing, but to figure out how we can improve customer service rather than planning merely to grow. We want to grow in a good way.

Again thank you and apologies for a length reply.

Gavin
"Sales team very helpful and efficient. No hassle with sorting payment etc and goods arrived on time, satisfied client."
"Excellent service , very helpful staff Reasonable prices I cannot really fault the company."
"Hycom we’re such a great help from start to finish. So helpful in every section of the fit out, from choosing the correct product to finishing details. Great team, would highly recommend them for further projects. Thanks again Hycom."
"Great service we used them for indapubs.com kitchens 👍"
Hycom Hygienic Commerical Interiors is rated 4.69 based on 16 reviews