Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
I was very pleased with the service provided by Home-Approved from when I first contacted them to arrange a survey to the completion of the survey. I felt the survey was thorough and picked up all the necessary repairs that need to be fixed and it enabled me to negotiate a price reduction on the property. Thanks
Very responsive and helpful service from the team. Report was incredibly thorough and clearly presented. Narrative was blissfully free of excessive jargon and caveats. Would recommend without hesitation!
Jill and Matthew showed patience and commitment in managing a tricky situation with my four party walls, where there were historic boundary issues. I was incredibly impressed by their competence and customer service and found them truly a pleasure to liaise with throughout. Thank you to them. Highly recommend!
Matthew provided a clear, comprehensive report which allowed us to understand exactly the state of the house we were buying. He provided excellent photographs of the roof using a drone, which uncovered some issues that otherwise may not have been found. Matthew and Rachel both endured we could have access to verbal follow ups with any questions we had. I would have no hesitation to recommend using HABS and would consider using them again in the future.
I found the service to be outstanding!! I would not hesitate to use the service again.
Helpful, friendly and informative. The report was very clear and detailed. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very thorough. Happy with service.
Second time using them, very good, responsive service and quick turnaround! Would use again.
Great service, will recommend.
Found Home-Approved Buildings Surveyors Ltd to be super responsive and an extremely professional service.
Excellent service. Extremely responsive and user friendly. Clear and detailed report, very comprehensive. We were really pleased and would strongly recommend.
A really straightforward and thorough process. The team at Home-Approved helped us with a survey when buying our first property and they couldn't have been more helpful. The report covered everything and their traffic light system clearly informs on any work that may be needed. Quick replies from all and answered any questions we had. Thank you Rachel, Matt and the rest of the team for such a great service!
Excellent and timely communication. I am very impressed! The report was easy to understand, and helped us reduce the asking price of the house we are buying.
Rachel was brilliant in handling my enquiry quickly and efficiently. The report was provided quickly, and was very comprehensive. Any questions were answered straight away. I would definitely recommend them, and use them again!
A professional service from start to finish. The booking system was so easy to use, the follow up was efficient and friendly. The report was detailed and prompt. Highly recommend.
I can't fault the service, very efficient and the final report was very straightforward. I would definitely use this service again.
Really pleased I went with Home-Approved Surveyors. Excellent communication and extremely helpful from beginning to end, especially with some follow up questions I had. Would highly recommend.
A very comprehensive survey.
Prompt and thorough servey. I couldn’t have asked for better. Thank you.
Fantastic service, very in-depth report and presented sooner than expected. The Surveyor was then able to explain all his findings on a level I was able to properly understand rather than trying to use all the big words form text books. Can’t speak more highly and would recommend. Many thanks
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 158 reviews