Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
Very detailed report and surveyor available for further feedback on the phone few days after.
Outstanding value and an excellent service
Very professional service and quick turnaround. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service. Arranged very quickly by Rachel who was most helpful. Very thorough and indepth report. Matt was very helpful when I asked to discuss various points within the report. Would highly recommend Home Approved Surveyors. Always good to have peace of mind and to have a thorough insight into what you’re about to invest in!
Great communication, booked the appointment quickly, thorough inspection using technology to access the places other surveyors won’t. Produced a very detailed report with estimates of costs to rectify defects and emailed it through in only a couple of days. Highly recommended.
I would highly recommend the service. Rachel was great at communicating effectively and efficiently. She answered all queries promptly. Mark completed our survey and his report was above and beyond what we expected.
Slick, clear and professional - thank you!
Home Approved supported me in obtaining a party wall agreement matter with my neighbours. They gave expert advice and were very communicative and understanding throughout the process that became protracted due to delays from the other party. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Friendly, efficient, prompt and very helpful team. Surveyor was incredibly knowledgeable and went through all the details of the report with me, answering any queries I had. A great experience. I would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service from Home-Approved Building Surveyors! The survey had a very high level of detail, and the surveyor took time to speak to me afterwards to explain any questions I had on what had been found. I am extremely grateful for the level of service and the level of care and detail taken in conducting the survey and writing the report. Highly highly recommended!
Highly recommended. A thourough survey report with thoughtful advices provided.
Booking in a survey was super easy, all the team were friendly and efficient. The survey itself was clear, in depth and included photos of what was being outlined which was really helpful. Would highly recommend!!
Excellent customer service, received the report really quickly and was very detailed but easy to follow, would highly recommend
I was very pleased with the service provided by Home-Approved from when I first contacted them to arrange a survey to the completion of the survey. I felt the survey was thorough and picked up all the necessary repairs that need to be fixed and it enabled me to negotiate a price reduction on the property. Thanks
Very responsive and helpful service from the team. Report was incredibly thorough and clearly presented. Narrative was blissfully free of excessive jargon and caveats. Would recommend without hesitation!
Jill and Matthew showed patience and commitment in managing a tricky situation with my four party walls, where there were historic boundary issues. I was incredibly impressed by their competence and customer service and found them truly a pleasure to liaise with throughout. Thank you to them. Highly recommend!
Matthew provided a clear, comprehensive report which allowed us to understand exactly the state of the house we were buying. He provided excellent photographs of the roof using a drone, which uncovered some issues that otherwise may not have been found. Matthew and Rachel both endured we could have access to verbal follow ups with any questions we had. I would have no hesitation to recommend using HABS and would consider using them again in the future.
I found the service to be outstanding!! I would not hesitate to use the service again.
Helpful, friendly and informative. The report was very clear and detailed. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very thorough. Happy with service.
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 151 reviews