Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd

How would you rate Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd?

Verified Buyer

I used home-approved building survey based on their reviews online. The service I obtained initially to arrange the survey was prompt and excellent. The survey was carried out on time and report was emailed in 2 days’ time. I must admit that their quote may be bit expensive compared to what you would get online via intermediaries but you get what you pay for.

In my situation the sale fell through after their survey and I had to find another property and arrange a survey again. Unfortunately home-approved surveyors were not available for the dates I wanted. So I had to arrange a survey (cheaper one) via a well-known 5* google reviewed intermediary.

After having seen their rubbish report, of which majority was thesis and disclaimers. I can conclude without any doubt that the building survey report provided by home-approved building surveyor Yvonne’s was excellent. I now regret for not waiting for Yvonne and going with a ‘local’ surveyor via intermediary.

Home-approved surveyors approach was professional right from the beginning. All questions were promptly answered. You get what you don’t get with any other surveyors. They provide estimated repair cost of all the defects. This is extremely useful to prioritise work if you want to repair and also to negotiate individual items with vendor. Building surveys don’t look anywhere else …but only home-approved. You wouldn’t regret.

I initially ignored their request for review, but having seen how poor other building survey reports are I couldn’t wait to give a genuine 5* review for Yvonne’s survey report.
Verified Buyer

Quick, Professional and advice given after Survey Report was helpful.
Verified Buyer

From start to finish, Home-Approved were helpful and supportive being prepared to discuss the whole process.
Amos Miller
Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout: Rachel in the office couldn't be more helpful and obliging with repeated changes of date, and Matthew did an exceptionally thorough job of the survey. Detailed, clear and with costings. Very swift turnaround and was great to speak on the phone to tho over a couple of points afterwards. Highly recommended, a cut above any company I have ever used before in 25 years of house moving.
Jonny Law
Verified Buyer

A very detailed and helpful survey, highlighting the pertinent issues with the property. The information gathered/reported provided us the information required to inform our decision in relation to the property.
Julia Woodley
Verified Buyer

A really comprehensive survey great to have the pictures and costings very impressed.
Verified Buyer

Very thorough and efficient service. Addressed all my queries thoroughly.
Grainne Beckett
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly, efficient and thorough.
Verified Buyer

Matthew was very efficient and approachable
Mr Alex Rayner
Verified Buyer

From instructing the building survey through to discussing the content of the report, the entire process was handled very professionally & with a great deal of care and attention to ensure we were satisfied regarding any queries we had & that we fully understood the content of the report. Would suggest anyone looking for a survey to be carried out speaks to Home Approved
Melanie Xue
Verified Buyer

Great service. I got the report two days after the survey (usually takes 5 with other companies). The report is structured very clearly and is written in plain language with lots of photos to illustrate the points. The estimate cost also helped greatly. As a first time buyer I had lots of basic questions to ask. Matthew was so patient and answered all of them for me in a follow up call. I would highly recommend Home-Approved!
Verified Buyer

Very comprehensive and quick survey. Good costumer service, very professional. I would use them again.
Verified Buyer

Matthew undertook the survey as scheduled and presented back a thorough report within two working days as promised. The detail of the survey gave us the re-assurance we required around buying the house and I would thoroughly recommend the company to anyone. I particularly like the use of the 10m pole to gain visibility of the roof and chimney which other companies don't provide.
Jackie Sealy
Verified Buyer

The service was great from start to finish. We always found the team friendly and helpful and communication was excellent. The survey was received 2 working days after the surveyor, Matthew, visited the property, (August 2016). It was detailed but easy to understand with supporting information and helpful photos. The team did not fade away and disappear, they responded to queries promptly and Matthew made himself available to take our questions and queries afterwards. The after support was much appreciated.

We wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Home-approved.

Many thanks Home-approved.
Lucy Fernie
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and helpful. Our builder even commented on how good the report was.

Thanks
Liz Thorpe
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication from the outset. Friendly and helpful team and very thorough and easy to understand report.
Mr W Gong
Verified Buyer

Very good service and good price.
Tim Rowan
Verified Buyer

Excellent detailed survey which alerted me to several issues that I was not aware off.
Thanks Home-Approved.
Very happy with the result

regards

Tim
Kate Bainbridge
Verified Buyer

Great service. Rapid response to email/phone. Dates and survey arrangements confirmed via email. Survey completed as described. Great survey report - comprehensive and easy to digest. Thanks!
Clare Patterson
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Very happy with how our full survey was handled. Thank you.
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 76 reviews