Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
Excellent service. Easy to deal with, efficient and responsive. Report was very thorough and level of detail assisted with price negotiation. Very helpful in responding to follow up questions. Highly recommended.
Report is very detailed and the customer service communication are amazing, used two times and recommend to anyone
Very responsive. Comprehensive report adn very helpful answering questions
Very comprehensive report that was easy to read which allowed us to make the necessary decisions.
I am completely satisfied with the service from the company and quality of the survey. We will use the comprehensive report as a to-do list after we have moved in.
I was reassured that I had found good surveyors by the extremely involved report which I received after the survey was completed. Whenever I rang to ask questions, the staff were extremely efficient and helpful. I would recommend Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd.
Very detailed report and surveyor available for further feedback on the phone few days after.
Outstanding value and an excellent service
Very professional service and quick turnaround. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service. Arranged very quickly by Rachel who was most helpful. Very thorough and indepth report. Matt was very helpful when I asked to discuss various points within the report. Would highly recommend Home Approved Surveyors. Always good to have peace of mind and to have a thorough insight into what you’re about to invest in!
Great communication, booked the appointment quickly, thorough inspection using technology to access the places other surveyors won’t. Produced a very detailed report with estimates of costs to rectify defects and emailed it through in only a couple of days. Highly recommended.
I would highly recommend the service. Rachel was great at communicating effectively and efficiently. She answered all queries promptly. Mark completed our survey and his report was above and beyond what we expected.
Slick, clear and professional - thank you!
Home Approved supported me in obtaining a party wall agreement matter with my neighbours. They gave expert advice and were very communicative and understanding throughout the process that became protracted due to delays from the other party. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Friendly, efficient, prompt and very helpful team. Surveyor was incredibly knowledgeable and went through all the details of the report with me, answering any queries I had. A great experience. I would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service from Home-Approved Building Surveyors! The survey had a very high level of detail, and the surveyor took time to speak to me afterwards to explain any questions I had on what had been found. I am extremely grateful for the level of service and the level of care and detail taken in conducting the survey and writing the report. Highly highly recommended!
Highly recommended. A thourough survey report with thoughtful advices provided.
Booking in a survey was super easy, all the team were friendly and efficient. The survey itself was clear, in depth and included photos of what was being outlined which was really helpful. Would highly recommend!!
Excellent customer service, received the report really quickly and was very detailed but easy to follow, would highly recommend
I was very pleased with the service provided by Home-Approved from when I first contacted them to arrange a survey to the completion of the survey. I felt the survey was thorough and picked up all the necessary repairs that need to be fixed and it enabled me to negotiate a price reduction on the property. Thanks
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 157 reviews