Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd Reviews

Railton Road
Guildford
GU2 9JX

Tell us how Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd made you happy
Surveyor turned up on time and report was delivered within 3 days. The cost estimates were particularly helpful.
Great customer service right from quoting, arranging the survey and sending the report. Very detailed report with helpful photos. Very clear and easy to understand.
Excellent work from the survey to the tidying-up at the end of the job. Our house has had a whole new lease of life
I was very pleased with how comprehensive and well presented the building report was. It gave us a very clear idea of the state of the property we are about to purchase. Follow-up queries we had were willingly addressed promptly and they were always pleasure to deal with.
The process to book the survey was very easy. The report was produced when they said it would and it contained useful information. I had further questions and arranged a call with the surveyor. Yvonne was extremely helpful and offered us some much-needed insight from her experience. I would highly recommend this company for surveys!
All the team at Approved were extremely helpful. Would recommend them.
Excellent service provided. Very happy all around and will use again. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Easy to deal with, efficient and responsive. Report was very thorough and level of detail assisted with price negotiation. Very helpful in responding to follow up questions. Highly recommended.
Report is very detailed and the customer service communication are amazing, used two times and recommend to anyone
Very responsive. Comprehensive report adn very helpful answering questions
Very comprehensive report that was easy to read which allowed us to make the necessary decisions.
I am completely satisfied with the service from the company and quality of the survey. We will use the comprehensive report as a to-do list after we have moved in.
I was reassured that I had found good surveyors by the extremely involved report which I received after the survey was completed. Whenever I rang to ask questions, the staff were extremely efficient and helpful. I would recommend Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd.
Very detailed report and surveyor available for further feedback on the phone few days after.
Outstanding value and an excellent service
Very professional service and quick turnaround. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service. Arranged very quickly by Rachel who was most helpful. Very thorough and indepth report. Matt was very helpful when I asked to discuss various points within the report. Would highly recommend Home Approved Surveyors. Always good to have peace of mind and to have a thorough insight into what you’re about to invest in!
Great communication, booked the appointment quickly, thorough inspection using technology to access the places other surveyors won’t. Produced a very detailed report with estimates of costs to rectify defects and emailed it through in only a couple of days. Highly recommended.
I would highly recommend the service. Rachel was great at communicating effectively and efficiently. She answered all queries promptly. Mark completed our survey and his report was above and beyond what we expected.
Slick, clear and professional - thank you!
Home-Approved Building Surveyors Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 164 reviews