Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins
Read Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

About Hodd Barnes & Dickins:

Hodd Barnes & Dickins Holborn is one of the oldest opticians in London serving the professional community. With our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained team of optometrists, we can provide the most comprehensive eye test in London, as well as in-depth and thorough consultation concerning your eye health.

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

Love my new glasses. My lenses have never been so thin
Very kind & professional optometrists. They have an excellent fast track service for getting glasses on the same day if required =)
I needed prescription glasses in time for my driving test. The optometrist Lucy was really kind & helpful, helping me to find a pair of glasses within my price range & gave a very professional eye exam. I would highly recommend Hodds & Barnes Holborn Branch to friends & family.
Broke my glasses and was in a real panic and they were just amazing. First rate customer service before I even turned up, the eye test was very thorough and I had my new pair of glasses 4 hours later. Just perfect.
Came across from Canada on holiday and forgot my contact lenses. They were able to check my eyes on the spot and give me some daily lenses which. Allowed me to see during my great holiday
Thank you for the fantastic eye test I received at. Such short notice
Thank you Abbas and team for same day express glasses. :) Top class service!!
staff very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly
Very professional approach and friendly. They provided excellent advice and tailored the dimensions etc of my frame. Will recommend to others.
First class service with the 'personal' touch. Thank You.
I have been coming to HBD for over 20 years. The reason is because the level of service and professionalism is unsurpassed. The quality and selection of the frames are excellent as well as their stock of sunglasses. They are also able to order almost any frame from their supplier with a quick turn around. They treat you like family and they want you to be happy from your eye health and care needs to making sure you have the right look from your eyewear. Conveniently located in Holborn just minutes from the station there really isn't any other optician that would compare to HBD.
Always helpful. Good advice and state of the art testing equipment. Excellent range of frames.
Excellent service and customer care.
Had a good experience when I visited recently. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the range they stock is extensive. Super happy with my glasses would highly recommend.
Fantastic service and product knowledge. Always received warmly and tested thoroughly with explanation.
Excellent service
Great service And communication through out and a has a great family vibe at the clinic.
I needed an adjustment to my Mykita frames.
The frames were adjusted in half an hour, but without the final seating for the lenses, that were not in stock. Nonetheless the bill came to 50 Pounds sterling - more than 30% the cost of the frames themselves.
Thus incomplete service, at a totally unreasonable if not outrageous price.
Dear Sir, thank you for your review. With regards to the Mykita frame in question the frame and lenses actually cost around £650 if not more. When the hotel concierge called us stating they were sending a gentleman across to us for an urgent repair, we mentioned there would be a cost of the repair depending on the severity of the damage. They mentioned there had been a bad accident involving the glasses and they would be covering the cost of the repair. On viewing the frame, there was significant damage which had been caused and you were quoted between £20-£50. This was agreed before we carried out the work. As it was imperative for you to have your glasses immediately, we decided to carry it out straight way in our lab and thus moved the repair to the front of the queue to repair it to the best of our ability within the small window of time as you were travelling the next day. The glasses were completely realigned and given back in a functional condition compared to when they were brought in. Our prices for repair depends on the amount of work which needs to be carried out and as there was significant damage to the frame we had to charge appropriately.
Finally, I found Maybach glasses I was looking for last 1 month. I would highly recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins opticians for designer glasses and the aftercare. Thank you for your amazing service. :)
Really happy with the regular eye check ups which I get done due to eye condition I suffer from
I had a fantastic experience at Hood Barnes & Dickins during my stopover in London. They were able to repair my broken spectacles as well as accommodating my large suitcases! Would highly recommend given how knowledgable and friendly their staff were.
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews