Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins
Read Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

About Hodd Barnes & Dickins:

Hodd Barnes & Dickins Holborn is one of the oldest opticians in London serving the professional community. With our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained team of optometrists, we can provide the most comprehensive eye test in London, as well as in-depth and thorough consultation concerning your eye health.

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

Mohsin, Abbas, Lucy and the team are excellent. Eye tests are efficient and comprehensive (includes 3D retina scans, peripheral vision tests and tests for macular degeneration). I also like their wide range of high quality frames. Glasses are professionally fitted which ensures they always fit perfectly from the outset without having to revisit for adjustments etc. Above all, the service is second to none - highly recommended.
I think the H and B are very professional but I do question the value of the service. I dont mind paying a premium for my eyeware but I do expect that my regular patronage is acknowledge and some discount offered. I have spent nearly £3000 in less than a few months on 3 pairs of glasses and |I was told that no discount as a regular customer would be given. I pair of glasses is completely useless and I cant use them. I don't think I will be back.
Super service from very friendly, professional staff, and a great range of frames to choose from. My opticians of choice!
I have been a customer of Hodd Barnes & Dickens for around 30yrs.
Their professionalism and expertise is second to none.
Nothing is too much trouble for them.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.
I didn’t realise this level of service still existed. So impressed by everyone who dealt with me - thank you.
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews