Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

Telephone

How would you rate Hodd Barnes & Dickins ?

"The service and attention I get at Hodd Barnes and Dickins is second to none I have always been treated as the most important customer, so much so my husband has now moved his custom to these guys"
"I really enjoyed my visit to Hodd Barnes & Dickens. The lovely Maya spent quite some time with me helping to choose frames and I was really happy with my purchase. They will definitely be my regular opticians from now on."
"Hodd Barnes and Dickins will go the extra mile for their clients and supply excellent glasses. Abbas and the team at Holborn really are very helpful. Thank you all very much."
"I have been attending HBD for very many years from when they were based in the City and I have always had excellent service. I have recommended them to several people and they also found excellent service."
"Richard Sims and the Team at Hodd Barnes & Dickins on High Holburn , London, ROCK! Richard fitted me perfectly to just what I was looking for in a frame, with knowledge and expertise that I have not experienced - ever. He measured and ordered bespoke frames with care and detail, then sent them overseas to my home when completed. When the frames arrived, they fit perfectly to my face/head - better than I could have ever imagined."
"Excelent and professional service. Would highly recommended"
"Friendly and professional service. Prompt in delivering results"
"I was very pleasantly impressed by the service I received from all the staff at High Holborn. The eye test was by far the most thorough I have ever had in nearly 60 years of wearing specs; advice on lenses and freestyle was excellent; the new (Lindberg) specs fitted perfectly on arrival. Very satisfactory so far. Thanks very much."
"The examination and evaluation of my visual impairment and its subsequent translation into a subscription for updated glasses was conducted professionally, with knowledge, diligence, and with use of state of the art equipment. All of my personal preferences were met, and I was presented with a time plan which was kept to. Before contacting me on that my glasses were ready to be picked up, they were checked for compliance with the prescription. In this process, a minute, nonsignificant, deviation was discovered, of which I was immediately informed, and the glasses were returned for adjustment, I truly appreciate this attitude of taking responsibility. At every interaction I have been met with politeness and the outmost service mindedness. All in all, my two new set of lenses and one pair of glasses have been excellent value for money"
"I think the H and B are very professional but I do question the value of the service. I dont mind paying a premium for my eyeware but I do expect that my regular patronage is acknowledge and some discount offered. I have spent nearly £3000 in less than a few months on 3 pairs of glasses and |I was told that no discount as a regular customer would be given. I pair of glasses is completely useless and I cant use them. I don't think I will be back."
"Helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else now I have found them!"
"Very efficient. Served punctually and always felt professionals looking after me from my first phone call asking about Silhouette glasses. So grateful to have glasses I can see through and that my recent prescription was checked and found to be inaccurate. I will certainly return when I need further help. At all times the staff were unfailingly courteous. As I have advanced glaucoma this level of care is hugely important to the quality if my life. My lack of peripheral vision was taken into consideration at every stage. The only complaint is the white floor and stairs are difficult if you have my problems. I can't see the edge of the steps!"
"As ever, very personal and attentive care, taking the time and energy to be exceptionally thorough and personable. Exemplary service."
"I have had a very long association with Hodd Barnes & Dickens Holborn. They take an interest in personal relationships and provide a warm friendly welcome in which to provide the best eyecare."
"All of the team were friendly, helpful and professional"
"they had a wonderful selection of frames and there was no pressure on my to buy, but they were very helpful. My new spectacles arrived within one week."
"I have quite a high prescription and the High Street chains which have served me well over the last 30 years or so just weren't providing me with the service I now required with age related issues. I did some research and found that Hodd Barnes & Dickins worked with leading lens manufacturers to proved a bespoke service for people like me - high prescription short sightedness varifocals. The initial consultation was very thorough and they explained the options and what style of frames would be suitable for my prescription. I the end I chose two pairs - one optimised for working at my PCs and one for general wear. I am pleased with the outcome - especially with my general glasses as they suggested a different style to what I would have normally chosen - a more round lens which helps reduce the lens edge thickness. These glasses were not cheap when compared to the High Street chains but for me in my situation it has been money well spent."
"Great service, very attentive, outstandingly professional - extremely expensive."
"Super service from very friendly, professional staff, and a great range of frames to choose from. My opticians of choice!"
"I’ve been attending this practice for all my eye care since 1982. Thirty-five years of professional, friendly, efficient service with the same optician. I don’t know what I’ll do when he retires!"
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.93 based on 103 reviews