Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

4.9
Based on 231 reviews
Read Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

About Hodd Barnes & Dickins:

Hodd Barnes & Dickins Holborn is one of the oldest opticians in London serving the professional community. With our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained team of optometrists, we can provide the most comprehensive eye test in London, as well as in-depth and thorough consultation concerning your eye health.

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

brilliant service my daughter had forgotten to bring her specs to the uk and needed them for driving.From sending the script to the specs being ready was only 3 hours! perfect service thank you
I have used Hodd Barnes & Dickins for many years and continue to do so even though I have moved out of London. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Perfect same-day service in a situation of urgent need.
I wrote to the proprietor the day before my arrival in London, letting him know that I would like to have a pair of glasses made in one day, He replied promptly that Maya would be happy to assist me. I arrived in the morning, made my frame selection, and the glasses were ready an hour later. The staff was obviously very knowledgeable, making sure that the glasses were perfectly sized and aligned for my best vision. This is a wonderful example of an independent business that cares about customer service, and takes every job seriously. I hope that many others will discover them as a wonderful London resource. Thank you to Abbas and Maya!
Very helpful. Made prescription sunglasses in a day! Very detailed and aware of all the minutiae of making specs work. A very enjoyable experience
The service at Hodd Barnes & Dickins was absolutely excellent. They provided fast-turnaround prescription sunglasses extremely quickly, and nothing was too much trouble.
I broke my glasses and have a high prescription and thin lenses. Within the same day I was able to obtain a replacement pair and with excellent service and at a good price. Very pleased !
These guys are lifesavers. I lost my glasses/ they turned a new pair, lenses and eye test all in 4 days. Also v charming, helpful, not pushy and efficient. These people are fabulous
They are not cheap, but the service is second to none. And when the service is that good, l don't mind paying for it. What's the saying? You get what you pay for.
Store has a lovely feel. Everything very well presented. My optometrist, Lucy Skry was extremely friendly and professional.
I've been going to Hadd Barnes & Dickens for a few years now. I like Lindberg glasses and they have the widest selection, from what I can see. They are very thorough with eye examinations, working out the best prescription and making recommendations on frames and lenses. Really good personal service.
I have been under the care of Hodd Barnes & Dickins for many many years. Its professional and personal approach has never changed and the thorough eye examinations plus the wide range of frames available makes it a no brainer for me to travel a considerable distance for appointments. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.
Exceptional service and professional care! Most efficient as well.
Very attentive service. The staff went to great lengths to help me choose the right pair.
I was impressed by the high quality of service and help from Maya and Lucy. They managed to solve my problem and it ended in a very positive outcome for me. Hodd Barnes & Dickens stocks the best frames in London. I am a fan of Lindberg and they have an excellent range.
Great polite service. Everything well explained.
Really great service and amazing attention to detail. Prepared to help me through the choice around frames and let me take my time with my choices. Cannot recommend enough.
After not finding what I wanted in Kingston-upon-Thames, I was surprised to find that Hodd Barnes & Dickins were marginally cheaper than my local opticians. Abbas was really helpful, not at all pushy and helped me to find the right frames for me. I picked up my new glasses exactly a week later so was very happy with the prompt service. I will be going back there in the future.
I was seen on both visits by Agata who was outstandingly helpful and a huge credit to your organisation.
I received an excellent service from Hodd Barnes & Dickens, from whom I have bought a new pair of glasses. We researched the frames and lenses very carefully - including going into Zeiss's archives, and my measurements were taken precisely so that I I put them on they were exactly what I wanted and they fitted perfectly. In addition, the presecription was exactly right. I have never found this before with any other optitians. I'd absolutely recommend them
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.94 based on 231 reviews