Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

How would you rate Hodd Barnes & Dickins?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service, very attentive, outstandingly professional - extremely expensive."
Pamela Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Super service from very friendly, professional staff, and a great range of frames to choose from. My opticians of choice!"
"I’ve been attending this practice for all my eye care since 1982. Thirty-five years of professional, friendly, efficient service with the same optician. I don’t know what I’ll do when he retires!"
Myriam Laplanche
Verified Buyer
"Professional team, focused on finding the glasses that suit your needs specifically. The team helped me find glasses perfect for my budget and my face."
Hamza Walji
Verified Buyer
"Great service, good team. Always made me feel welcome and gave me the best advice for my eye care. Would highly recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins."
"All the staff here are so helpful and knowledgeable. I have visited this practice several times and have seen three different opthalmologists all of whom were kind, caring and really well qualified. They were able to diagnose my various eye problems (dry eye, infection etc) and that was after a consultant in an eye clinic in a North London hospital was unable to help me and discharged me. I thought i was on my own and turned to this practice for help. They did not let me down. In order to confirm a diagnosis of a cataract in one eye one of the practitioners here sent me along to the Western Eye hospital (also great). This practice is still monitoring me and i will see them again after another appointment at the Western. I can't recommend this practice too highly. The opthalmologists are caring, professional experts who looked after me brilliantly. Nothing was too much trouble for them. i'm so grateful for their help and patience."
Vivienne English
Verified Buyer
"By being such a good service"
"Great selection and service."
"It was easy to book an appointment. I knew beforehand I needed to start wearing varifocals but was concerned about getting use to them, the optician explained how the lenses work and that with the correct lenses and frame sizes you can adjust to them straightaway. Two of the staff helped me choose my new frames. When I picked them up apart from no longer having to take my glasses off to look at my phone I couldn’t tell I was wearing varifocals and had no issues with getting use to the new lenses. They also gave my old glasses a maintenance check and will take any old pairs of specs you have for charity. Overall very pleased with the service and I found the staff very helpful. I have had loads of nice compliments on my new frames. I would recommend them to friends."
"I have been a customer there for years, and always find them professional and courterous. They have many choices of products of good quality"
"I love my new Lindberg Glasses! I didn't realise there were so many types of lenses to suit my lifestyle. Definitely going to come back!"
"Very pleasant, personal service. It’s quite expensive but I don’t know if that’s just because of the products I choose, which might be the same elsewhere"
Pablo Rosenthal-Almirall
Verified Buyer
"Very courteous staff, professional eye test, excellent glasses and on time. Will definitivelly adopt them as my opticians for the future!!"
Rohan McWilliam
"Wonderful, caring staff"
Jonathan Smith
"Efficient. Personal"
Hasanali Pirbhai
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very attentive staff!"
"Hodd Barnes & Dickins’ quality service has significantly improved my eyesight and cured my migraine pain. The staff are very courteous and made my visit a warm and welcoming experience"
Julie Deeks
Verified Buyer
"Professional, very friendly with all the important knowledge and expertise required, all state of the art equipment. Been going here for at least 20 years! Some great glasses here too! They really do care about their patients."
Alison Hurley
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service and attention. Comprehensive eye examination. Friendly, professional and helpful staff. Had eye exam in the morning and collected new glasses in the afternoon after I had broken my old pair. Good range of frames too. Would highly recommend them and have been."
Nicholas Marlow