Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

How would you rate Hodd Barnes & Dickins ?

"Always helpful. Good advice and state of the art testing equipment. Excellent range of frames."
"Excellent service and customer care."
"Had a good experience when I visited recently. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the range they stock is extensive. Super happy with my glasses would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service and product knowledge. Always received warmly and tested thoroughly with explanation."
"Excellent service"
"Great service And communication through out and a has a great family vibe at the clinic."
"I needed an adjustment to my Mykita frames. The frames were adjusted in half an hour, but without the final seating for the lenses, that were not in stock. Nonetheless the bill came to 50 Pounds sterling - more than 30% the cost of the frames themselves. Thus incomplete service, at a totally unreasonable if not outrageous price."
Dear Sir, thank you for your review. With regards to the Mykita frame in question the frame and lenses actually cost around £650 if not more. When the hotel concierge called us stating they were sending a gentleman across to us for an urgent repair, we mentioned there would be a cost of the repair depending on the severity of the damage. They mentioned there had been a bad accident involving the glasses and they would be covering the cost of the repair. On viewing the frame, there was significant damage which had been caused and you were quoted between £20-£50. This was agreed before we carried out the work. As it was imperative for you to have your glasses immediately, we decided to carry it out straight way in our lab and thus moved the repair to the front of the queue to repair it to the best of our ability within the small window of time as you were travelling the next day. The glasses were completely realigned and given back in a functional condition compared to when they were brought in. Our prices for repair depends on the amount of work which needs to be carried out and as there was significant damage to the frame we had to charge appropriately.
"Finally, I found Maybach glasses I was looking for last 1 month. I would highly recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins opticians for designer glasses and the aftercare. Thank you for your amazing service. :)"
"Really happy with the regular eye check ups which I get done due to eye condition I suffer from"
"I had a fantastic experience at Hood Barnes & Dickins during my stopover in London. They were able to repair my broken spectacles as well as accommodating my large suitcases! Would highly recommend given how knowledgable and friendly their staff were."
"I was very happy with my recent visit. I felt my eyes had been thoroughly checked and any questions I asked were answered. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend Hodd Barnes and Dickins to others. (Sorry couldn't select more than 1 star)."
"Fantastic service from Hodd Barnes and Dickens (High Holborn branch) as I needed Digitalised lens to see long and close distance. Great service from Abbas during my first visit to get the lens fitted. Once again, great service by his Richard and Abbas himself. I have Lindberg reamless frames for I which was told I will need to go to the Strand branch (Boots) (as they hold Lindberg frames) after having a eye test in Boots Opticians Holborn. Upon hearing this it made me extremely annoyed as I am a extremely busy person. Shocking to know I'll need to go to another branch just to change frames. Once again thank you to Abbas for sorting myself out who's branch holds all top designer spectacles. Even though the cost was heavy on the wallet I was made sure they are the best lens I can get. I can guarantee you have made another customers for a long time. From now, this will be my permanent opticians. Once again Thanks Abbas . Abu N Ansary ansary.abu@gmail.com 07958377321"
"Great Service. Expertise and knowledge I always enjoy my visit."
"The service and attention I get at Hodd Barnes and Dickins is second to none I have always been treated as the most important customer, so much so my husband has now moved his custom to these guys"
"I really enjoyed my visit to Hodd Barnes & Dickens. The lovely Maya spent quite some time with me helping to choose frames and I was really happy with my purchase. They will definitely be my regular opticians from now on."
"Hodd Barnes and Dickins will go the extra mile for their clients and supply excellent glasses. Abbas and the team at Holborn really are very helpful. Thank you all very much."
"I have been attending HBD for very many years from when they were based in the City and I have always had excellent service. I have recommended them to several people and they also found excellent service."
"Richard Sims and the Team at Hodd Barnes & Dickins on High Holburn , London, ROCK! Richard fitted me perfectly to just what I was looking for in a frame, with knowledge and expertise that I have not experienced - ever. He measured and ordered bespoke frames with care and detail, then sent them overseas to my home when completed. When the frames arrived, they fit perfectly to my face/head - better than I could have ever imagined."
"Excelent and professional service. Would highly recommended"
"Friendly and professional service. Prompt in delivering results"
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.91 based on 116 reviews