Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins
Read Hodd Barnes & Dickins Reviews

About Hodd Barnes & Dickins:

Hodd Barnes & Dickins Holborn is one of the oldest opticians in London serving the professional community. With our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained team of optometrists, we can provide the most comprehensive eye test in London, as well as in-depth and thorough consultation concerning your eye health.

holborn@hoddbarnesdickins.co.uk

94 High Holborn

Exceptional. Great service - they really know their stuff and take extra trouble - and a wide range of frames.
Very helpful when I had broken my glasses and needed something urgently
I have been a customer of this optician for over 30 years. The care and efficient manner in which I have been treated has been first class. I have no hesitation in recommending Hodd Barnes and Dickins for its outstanding service and friendly attitude. Five stars fully deserved.
Excellent, professional and friendly service.
We had excellent, friendly and professional service from both the staff involved. Many thanks.
Absolutely outstanding service, brilliant glasses and delighted with the level of care and customer service I got. I would recommend Hodd Barnes & Dickins with no hesitation. My glasses are perfect and the customer care is outstanding.
Excellent service, friendly, highly professional and prompt. I was truly impressed. Great range of frames too.
I didn’t realise this level of service still existed. So impressed by everyone who dealt with me - thank you.
I was a customer for some 30 years, received very good service from one particular person. However, more recently during an eye test with his colleague, i was informed that it looked like i had the 'start of something' going on with my eye and i should see my doctor as i couldn't be helped further. To say I felt alarmed was an understatement. My GP was surprised that they hadn't tried to recommended a specialist or even suggest a visit to Moorfields. When i eventually saw a top specialist i was reassured that nothing sinister had happened. I changed opticians after this experience. It would have been nice had HB placed a courtesy call to check i was ok. Customer care when i needed it most was negligent.
I am very sorry you have not had a good experience with us. At Hodd Barnes & Dickins we try our level best to ensure our customers are happy and satisfied.

You have not left your name or contact details when posting this review, could you please email your contact details on holborn@hbdopticians.co.uk for us to understand more and provide you with the right support.

Abbas,
Hodd Barnes & Dickins Opticians
Richard was awesome with his team. Got Glasses made, fitted and packaged up in about an hour!!
I was very well attended and I got exactly what I was looking for.
Absolutely fantastic customer service, pleasure to visit, always helpful in terms of advice and questions. Couldn't recommend more.
I have been a customer of HBD for many years for both contact lenses and glasses. Abbas, Moshin and the team provide a first class service, with a friendly, helpful and professional approach. They take time over their eye tests, explain the results clearly and offer a very nice range of high quality glasses frames and lenses. Thank you very much!
I broke my glasses 4 days before flying home from London to Perth, though I wear contact lenses I find the aircraft cabin too dry HBD were able to make my glasses in time though at a hefty price which I hope my travel insurance will meet. But by the same token they are the best pair of multi-focal spectacles I have ever worn in over 12 years. Can highly recommend. If I could get my Australian private health insurance to cover me I would come to London just to visit these guys once ever 12 to 198 months.
Outstanding customer service. Exceptional professional advice. New glasses received very quickly and excellent final fitting service to make sure the glasses fit perfectly. Would highly recommend.
Excellent customer service. Abbas went out of his way to make sure I got the perfect Lindberg frames, can't wait to get my next pair.
Straight an easy process very happy with my purchase today and the team were very helpful would recommend this shop to everyone
Finally, after a few years of searching, I now own a pair of Garrett Leight spectacles to call my own! Despite having an obscene prescription I was initially nervous about purchasing new frames away from my home town, but once I had found the frames HBD were able to meet my needs despite living some 200 miles from their store. The whole experience was straightforward and professionally attended to, and I will be forever grateful to Abbas and his colleagues for sorting me out.
If I were to encapsulate in two words what HBD is all about, they would be service and choice. They excel in both, from the eye test through to the final product, their quality shines through. I had been with my previous opticians for many years, and their service is superb too. But where HBD wins through for me is in the breadth of their product offerings, from lenses through to frames.
First class all round!
Phoned them when they were closing with desperate request to get my glasses done. I was told they will wait for me although it took me an hour to get there. Got registered, measured and left with 2 frames amazingly done. Your customer service is award winning! Thank you so much! Best optician i have ever been to!
Hodd Barnes & Dickins is rated 4.94 based on 186 reviews