Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Hannah was great and really helpful
Excellent, swift responses, very friendly and personable correspondence, and such fantastic help - will be sure to recommend and return in future! Thanks Hire Space! PS. your email marketing and communication is truly on-point :) Keep it up!
I am currently very happy with service and would like to thank Adele for the up to date information given Many thanks again
It is a convenient site; it would be better if you could have more venues and interactive calendars though!
beautiful space, great location and most importantly, very accommodating staff
The team was extremely helpful and showed me some lovely venues I would never have found without them!
Thank you for being so helpful in our search for an affordable Central London venue.
Thank you very much for you immediate response, variety of options and real interest in helping us.
Simple and effective. No hassle pleases everybody :-)
Excellent customer service and extremely quick response, plus the website has amazing selection and all the relevant information. very user friendly!
A very simple yet effective platform to find the most suitable venue for your needs. The inquiry and booking process is very simple. I will be using HireSpace for future work and personal bookings.
Found the venue we wanted. Thanks Hire Space
This service is so precious! A great selection of venues, and all informations such as prices, availability are given. The website is well made and we can find the right venue for our event in just one click. Informations are sent to the venue very quickly and in my case, they call me back right away. The support team of HIRE SPACE make sure you find all you need. I will definitly use HIRE SPACE in the future.
Hire Space is rated 4.59 based on 123 reviews