Hinton's Waste Reviews

Unit 12, Enterprise Close,Factory Lane, Croydon

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Hinton's Waste made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service all round. It was easy to arrange a delivery and pick up and the skip actually arrived ahead of the time quoted. The driver was very efficient and helpful and the pick up early this morning went just as smoothly. We have been very impressed by this company, especially as we are quite a distance away from them, and would have no hesitation in recommending Hinton's to anyone who needs to hire a skip in the future."
"Site on a busy Red Route. After initial enquiry (thank you for your advice Donna), I ordered a 10 cubic yard skip. I wake up on delivery day and skip was already on site - delivered at 6am, a great start to the day. Loaded up straight away, and phone to request collection. I wake up this morning and skip has already gone, and site all nice a clear for me to start work to plan a garden design. Fantastic service; day 1 skip delivered and loaded, day 2 skip gone - could not have been better, and the price was good too !"
"I have used Hintons many times and every time I have been very happy with the service. Today I called for another skip, it was at my house almost within an hour. The driver made a lot of efforts so we could have room for other building materials in our front garden. I am very grateful for his efforts and care. I definitely recommend them to all locals and business in Surrey Area."
"good on time delivery professional company."
"NEEDED SKIP FOR THE WEEKEND RESIDENTIAL USE PHONED HINTONS THE STAFF WERE MORE THAN HELPFUL IT WAS DELIVERED ON TIME BY A MOST HELPFULL DRIVER ALL AS AGEED AT A COMPETATVE PRICE/A PLEASURE I WOUL NOT HESITATE TO USE THEM AGAIN OR RECOMEND THEM TO OTHERS WELL DONE HINTONS"
"1st time I have used Danjo`s , but would use again and recommend to anyone. Fast reliable service on delivery and pick up, very helpful and polite on phone and email. Driver also deserves a mention as our drive not the easiest to get on. I`m an ex HGV class 1 and he knew what he was doing and no fuss. If you need a skip contact these people."
"Everyone i spoke to was very helpful and easy to deal with. They have a number of skip options and delivery was easy to schedule. I would highly recommend them."
"I have used Skip companies in the past but Hinton tops them all for excellent service. From the first port of call ordering service to collection . No problems, no excuses, just a very, reliable and efficient service. I will without a doubt only use this company in the future."
"dont normally bother with reviews but they provided such a great service on a basement dig . 8 loads a day no problem an hour apart for 2 weeks all i can say is we wont be using anyone else , hintons really are the professionals in this field 100% would recomend these guys"
"I needed a 6 wheeler to shift around 10 tonnes of muck from site and Hinton's got it all shifted the same day and left the area in good order. Pretty good on price, too."
"These guys are no joke, absolutely amazing service."
"Fast, efficient, reliable and competitive service. Would certainly use them again."
"I got to thank David in the office he had guided me to the correct size skip for the work I needed done and the skip he recommended was spot on and the price was reasonable for the job. Thank you David"
"Overwhelming!!! these guys are quick, reliable and very efficient and I seriously can't undercut at how well these guys performed, they never let me down and I highly recommend these guys to others. seriously nice work lads"
"absolutely wonderful. these guys at Hinton's/Danjo's are highly skilled and don't mess around, the staff members are all well mannered and I will happily use these guys again when the time arises."
"WOOOW!! is all I can honestly say, these guys have shocked me to how fast skip and grab services can move. Thank you very much guys!"
"best service ever!!!!! I appreciate the work you guys did for me and I will recommend these to anyone without hesitation"
"My usual skip provider let me down on number of occasions enough was enough so I gave these boys a bell and where have you been??? I honestly couldn't say there's a better skip firm out there."
"Grab service was spot on, the drivers are skilled and I will like to thank these boys for the service they provided me with."
"Danjo boy very good!! skip on time. impressed very."
Hinton's Waste is rated 4.90 based on 110 reviews