Hinton's Waste Reviews

020 3124 1971

accounts@hintonsgrabhire.co.uk

Unit 12, Enterprise Close,Factory Lane, Croydon

Tell us how Hinton's Waste made you happy
Arrived nice and early for delivery and collection, to minimise traffic disruption in our narrow street.
Friendly efficient service, even offered to drop by a second time to collect odds and sods at end of DIY project...Service beyond the call of duty.
thanks
Firstly, I'm shocked that the rating for this company is so high. I guess they must only give these details out to the select people that have had a good experience. Just look at their google rating for a better reflection of their service.

My own was the worst experience I've ever had with any company, and everything I've heard about them since has confirmed that they shouldn't be allowed to be in business.

I've given more details in the google review, I won't go into it all here. But in a nutshell, this company failed to deliver the right skip on day 1, then failed to show up with the promised replacement on day 2, then there was a series of stressful incidents like them charging my credit card without me knowing, then being horrendously abusive whenever we asked for a refund or some sort of apology. I've never been spoken to in my life like how they spoke to me on the phone. I was told to go f myself, that I was a woman so should expect men to let her down, that I was 'irate',
a stupid woman that didn't understand how it works, etc. Every time I got off the phone from them I was shaken and shocked.

So, the first problem is that this company are terrible at providing skips. Really, really bad, and unapologetic even after the 5th time in a row they messed up. They didn't accept any responsibility. But the worse problem was that they were genuinely stressful to deal with - the last thing I expected to worry about in the middle of a garden renovation. I also cancelled my credit card after these experiences because I was worried about whether they would vindictively charge it again.

I've since told others about my experiences with Hinton's and have had a few anecdotes from others that used them, and there were similar horror stories about abusive staff in the office and logistics nightmares like holding skips hostage outside the house until 'extra charges' had been paid for, etc. I can't believe this company is still in business and would encourage anyone to go to anyone but Hinton's - there's tonnes of alternatives that cover the same area and I've used a couple of others (won't name names in case I'll appear to be biased) but they've been 10/10. I wouldn't use Hinton's again if you paid me, and would recommend others avoid at all costs.
Fantastic service, all staff are very friendly. Skip was delivered and collected at times stated. Even though they were not the cheapest in my area (by a pound or two) I will definitely use and recommend Hinton’s.
So super pleased with this Company whom my landscape gardner uses consistently and I can see why, not only were they efficient in the delivery of two skips which I ordered, but the team you speak to are not only polite but friendly and professional. In my opinion, their pricing during my research, compared to others, prior to my landscape gardner highly recommending was also competitive. I would definitely use them again. Thank you Hintons.
Hi Rosa,

We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our skip hire service.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Hinton's Waste Team
I read a couple of reviews that were not too good but decided to go with them as the price was good and I would form my own opinions.
The people I dealt with were helpful, pleasant and I was completely happy with the whole hire experience!
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your review.

We're happy to hear that you were happy with our service.

We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Hinton's Waste Team
Superb service with prompt delivery and collection the drivers are helpful and polite with very good driving skills. Excellent value.
Great service, great price and they picked it up when I asked them to.
Hintons could not be more helpful, skip delivered within two hours of order and at a very reasonable cost. When I phoned for skip to be taken away once again it was done very quickly.
I would definitely recommend Hintons and would certainly use them again.
Hi Gerry,

We're pleased to hear that you were happy with our same day delivery service.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Hinton's Waste Team
Very quick communication, affordable price and great service!
Phoned and enquired at 9.25. Most helpful person on the phone and skip arrived one hour later! That's great customer service for you. Delivery driver was a delight also. Now on with the decluttering and clearing. Plenty to do with social distancing and isolating.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted that you were pleased with our service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything - we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Hinton's Waste Team
Brilliant service from start to finish. Delivered early morning after I called at 5.00pm the previous evening. Collection arranged for the day after I called at 4.00pm. Always courteous staff and excellent service. I have used a couple of times now so will definitely use Hintons again. Jane from Kenley
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your review and your repeat custom. We're delighted that you were pleased with our skip hire service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything - we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Hinton's Waste Team
Very happy with the service, contacted them on Friday, skip delivered on Saturday. Filled it up, contacted them on Sunday and it was picked up on Monday, will definitely use again, brilliant.
Excellent service all round. It was easy to arrange a delivery and pick up and the skip actually arrived ahead of the time quoted. The driver was very efficient and helpful and the pick up early this morning went just as smoothly.
We have been very impressed by this company, especially as we are quite a distance away from them, and would have no hesitation in recommending Hinton's to anyone who needs to hire a skip in the future.
Site on a busy Red Route. After initial enquiry (thank you for your advice Donna), I ordered a 10 cubic yard skip.
I wake up on delivery day and skip was already on site - delivered at 6am, a great start to the day. Loaded up straight away, and phone to request collection.
I wake up this morning and skip has already gone, and site all nice a clear for me to start work to plan a garden design.
Fantastic service; day 1 skip delivered and loaded, day 2 skip gone - could not have been better, and the price was good too !
I have used Hintons many times and every time I have been very happy with the service.
Today I called for another skip, it was at my house almost within an hour.
The driver made a lot of efforts so we could have room for other building materials in our front garden.
I am very grateful for his efforts and care.
I definitely recommend them to all locals and business in Surrey Area.
good on time delivery professional company.
NEEDED SKIP FOR THE WEEKEND RESIDENTIAL USE
PHONED HINTONS THE STAFF WERE MORE THAN HELPFUL
IT WAS DELIVERED ON TIME BY A MOST HELPFULL DRIVER
ALL AS AGEED AT A COMPETATVE PRICE/A PLEASURE
I WOUL NOT HESITATE TO USE THEM AGAIN OR RECOMEND THEM TO OTHERS
WELL DONE HINTONS
1st time I have used Danjo`s , but would use again and recommend to anyone. Fast reliable service on delivery and pick up, very helpful and polite on phone and email. Driver also deserves a mention as our drive not the easiest to get on. I`m an ex HGV class 1 and he knew what he was doing and no fuss. If you need a skip contact these people.
Everyone i spoke to was very helpful and easy to deal with. They have a number of skip options and delivery was easy to schedule. I would highly recommend them.
I have used Skip companies in the past but Hinton tops them all for excellent service.
From the first port of call ordering service to collection . No problems, no excuses, just a very, reliable and efficient service. I will without a doubt only use this company in the future.
Hinton's Waste is rated 4.88 based on 122 reviews