Hinton's Waste Reviews

accounts@hintonsgrabhire.co.uk

Unit 12, Enterprise Close,Factory Lane, Croydon

Tell us how Hinton's Waste made you happy

Telephone
"NEEDED SKIP FOR THE WEEKEND RESIDENTIAL USE PHONED HINTONS THE STAFF WERE MORE THAN HELPFUL IT WAS DELIVERED ON TIME BY A MOST HELPFULL DRIVER ALL AS AGEED AT A COMPETATVE PRICE/A PLEASURE I WOUL NOT HESITATE TO USE THEM AGAIN OR RECOMEND THEM TO OTHERS WELL DONE HINTONS"
"1st time I have used Danjo`s , but would use again and recommend to anyone. Fast reliable service on delivery and pick up, very helpful and polite on phone and email. Driver also deserves a mention as our drive not the easiest to get on. I`m an ex HGV class 1 and he knew what he was doing and no fuss. If you need a skip contact these people."
"Everyone i spoke to was very helpful and easy to deal with. They have a number of skip options and delivery was easy to schedule. I would highly recommend them."
"I have used Skip companies in the past but Hinton tops them all for excellent service. From the first port of call ordering service to collection . No problems, no excuses, just a very, reliable and efficient service. I will without a doubt only use this company in the future."
"dont normally bother with reviews but they provided such a great service on a basement dig . 8 loads a day no problem an hour apart for 2 weeks all i can say is we wont be using anyone else , hintons really are the professionals in this field 100% would recomend these guys"
"I needed a 6 wheeler to shift around 10 tonnes of muck from site and Hinton's got it all shifted the same day and left the area in good order. Pretty good on price, too."
"These guys are no joke, absolutely amazing service."
"Fast, efficient, reliable and competitive service. Would certainly use them again."
"I got to thank David in the office he had guided me to the correct size skip for the work I needed done and the skip he recommended was spot on and the price was reasonable for the job. Thank you David"
"Overwhelming!!! these guys are quick, reliable and very efficient and I seriously can't undercut at how well these guys performed, they never let me down and I highly recommend these guys to others. seriously nice work lads"
"absolutely wonderful. these guys at Hinton's/Danjo's are highly skilled and don't mess around, the staff members are all well mannered and I will happily use these guys again when the time arises."
"WOOOW!! is all I can honestly say, these guys have shocked me to how fast skip and grab services can move. Thank you very much guys!"
"best service ever!!!!! I appreciate the work you guys did for me and I will recommend these to anyone without hesitation"
"My usual skip provider let me down on number of occasions enough was enough so I gave these boys a bell and where have you been??? I honestly couldn't say there's a better skip firm out there."
"Grab service was spot on, the drivers are skilled and I will like to thank these boys for the service they provided me with."
"Danjo boy very good!! skip on time. impressed very."
"unbelievable service. Hinton's/Danjo's have provided me with phenomenal service I couldn't ask for anything better. An driver arrived to exchange my skip but there was a little hiccup on my road and I managed to get it rearranged for the next day. thank you guys"
"I've never used a skip company before and my friend told me about Hinton's/Danjo's as I was in serious need of one. I gave them a call and I was amazed with how professional the service was. They got a skip out to me the next day and had no trouble getting it exchanged. The skips they provided me with were brand new, they don't mess around with the quality of service they provide. thank you."
"If you want skip/grab hire service...... look no further!!!!!! Hinton's/Danjo's set the bar, they provided me with 3 skips and 4 grabs within 2 days I was amazed with how fast they moved the drivers are very professional and the staff are very polite and corresponding. No other skip/grab service has ever done this for me and I'm never using a different company again. 100% recommended."
"If you want skips, look no further!!! Hinton's/Danjo's provided me with a service no other has been able to provide, the fleet are tidy and the office workers are very professional. I will not be using another skip/grab service again as these guys set a bar that no one can beat."
Hinton's Waste is rated 4.90 based on 106 reviews