Hinton's Waste Reviews

020 3124 1971

accounts@hintonsgrabhire.co.uk

Unit 12, Enterprise Close,Factory Lane, Croydon

Tell us how Hinton's Waste made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I ordered a skip from Hinton's/Danjo's and the service i recieved was incompareable. A professional busniess with very high standards. i am happy with the service i've recieved from these lads and will by all means use these guys again without a doubt. Thank you Hinton's
Hinton's/danjo's have a tidy fleet, fantastic service and very reliable. i will recommend Hinton's/Danjo's to anyone. Good job guys, thanks. Adam
I've used a lot of muck away companies and have been let down by a lot of them as they weren't able to keep on track of my bookings. I found Hinton's and they had one of the best services I have ever received..... I opened an account with these as I know they will never let me down.
Was let down by a muck away company (no names) after being promised multiple times that they would be on time, I had enough and called Hinton's. This is how grab services should be. They were always on time and managed to take 6 loads away in 1 morning. This company has very high standards.
I have been using skips for quite a while now and I can guarantee Danjo's/Hinton's skip hire have provided me with the best waste service by far. Keep up the good work guys.
These guys are top notch!!!! best service I have ever received through the years I have been using skips.
Use these guys for grabs skips and mucks way !!! Very reliable and service is top notch !!!!!!!!!
Have used lots of different skip and grab companies over the years. These boys don't mess about.
Great service , new lorries No issues !!! Very impressed HINTONS are serious about the service they provide!!!! 10/10
Well where do I start !! Got to work yesterday got let down again by are normal supplier!!! Concrete booked !! Gave HINTONS/DANJOS a call no problem !! 6 loads of muck out in 3 hours !! We now have set account up and will only be using these guys !!!
I'd never heard of a Grab lorry let alone ordered one. After seeing it in action I'm now throwing my wheel barrow away. Thanks guys, James Carroll
I called to make an enquiry and ended up booking and managing the entire disposal of rubbish from my extension. The office staff were amazing. All of the drivers knew their craft and skillfully removed soil over my garden wall like it wasn't there. Very happy and very impressed. If the need ever arises again, I'll know who to call. Thank you all.
Hinton's Waste is rated 4.90 based on 113 reviews